The Task Force - Cover

The Task Force

Copyright© 2022 by Desolation Arts

Chapter 13

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13 - An uppity law maker takes a shot at The Foundation and must be dealt with. Intrigue within the organization continues as Dominiques trustee slaves fight for an important position within the organization.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Violence  

Robyn opened her eyes but found the simple task difficult as pain shot across her brow. She moaned, tried to speak, but could not. Her teeth and lips were clamped together vice tight. She tried to move, but found her entire body trapped inside some kind of ridged shell. Her arms were pinned to her sides and her legs pinned to one another.

She panicked, her moans growing desperate, and her eyes searched for anything that might explain her predicament. It was difficult for her to see much, as the stiff structure that held her did not allow her to turn her head. The only part of her body free from the trap were her feet which were exposed to the open air.

“Hello Robyn.” As soon as Robyn heard that voice, she knew who it was, and her heart froze at the implications of it, “I am afraid you had an accident.” Anne’s face appeared within her limited field of view. “You sustained serious injuries due to your amateur mistake. You were so determined to catch me, that you didn’t realize you were being set up the whole time.”

Another face came into Robyn’s view, this time it was Trustee Pam. “You screwed me over more than once with the Prime Dom. So, I didn’t need much convincing when Anne came to me and asked for my help. The shell you are in is my own special version of the full body caste. You’ll have to remain here for ten to twelve weeks,” Pam said.

“That will be enough time for me to completely supplant you as the Prime Dom’s number one,” Anne said.

Robyn’s moans became agonized screams, muffled by the tight casting that sealed her jaw, but still loud enough to make her point. Her feet flailed at the open air as she tried in vain to sit up, or to move anything at all, but the caste forgave nothing.

“By the time you get out of here I’ll have a more permanent solution for you. Maybe, I can convince Dominique to demote you to object slave. But, for now, you should rest up. Pam will take good care of you,” Anne said, laughing, as she moved out of view.

“I have just the treatment for you. Don’t think this caste will prevent me from administering it,” Pam said.

A second later Robyn felt the switch rip into the soles of her helpless feet. Her screams intensified, but went unheeded as Pam exacted her revenge.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.