The Task Force - Cover

The Task Force

Copyright© 2022 by Desolation Arts

Chapter 12

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12 - An uppity law maker takes a shot at The Foundation and must be dealt with. Intrigue within the organization continues as Dominiques trustee slaves fight for an important position within the organization.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Violence  

Debra woke, suddenly, from a deep sleep. Even before her vision came into focus her head throbbed with a splitting migraine. After a minute, or two, she tried to move. Surprisingly, her limbs were not bound. In fact, she recognized the ceiling above her. Forgetting the pain in her head she sat up and took in her surroundings.

She was naked, but otherwise, unbound and sitting comfortably in her own bed in her Washington apartment. Her fingers felt her crotch, her eyes moistened, as she traced the contours of the immovable dildo harness filling her insides. A perfect reminder that her ordeal had indeed been real.

The spikes were gone from her breasts and all her wounds had been tended to. A thick ointment filled each puncture wound that perfectly matched her skin tone. One would have to squint hard to notice any damage. That made some diabolical sense they would want to keep all their girls looking pretty.

She shook the thought away, at least, she was free. That thought alone gave her a kind of euphoria. She sprang out of bed, groaning, as the dildo shifted inside her. Forcing herself to ignore it, she made her way to the shower. Afterward, she got dressed, ate, returned to bed, and fell asleep immediately.

When she woke, later, she noticed her phone on the night stand. April 8th, she thought, the last date she remembered was April 6th. Two days, just short enough that no one would ask many questions. The only one who would have known she was missing was Amber and she was ... Debra caught herself mid thought. A fresh wave of depression came over her.

Amber was still a prisoner and it was her fault. All because of that stupid task force. She wandered into the hallway and ended up next to Amber’s door. Debra pushed it open and sat on Amber’s unmade bed. She never made her bed. Debra began to cry; the tears ran freely down her cheeks and she did nothing to stop them.

She wasn’t free, she would never be free, that woman owned her. She was simply, a slave without the shackles, but a slave nonetheless. She would cry herself to sleep, that night, and every night for the rest of her days.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.