The Task Force - Cover

The Task Force

Copyright© 2022 by Desolation Arts

Chapter 11

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11 - An uppity law maker takes a shot at The Foundation and must be dealt with. Intrigue within the organization continues as Dominiques trustee slaves fight for an important position within the organization.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Violence  

Anne entered the cell where Stacy hung in bound misery. Pam ordered her strung up to await her punishment. Stacy was suspended in a brutally tight hogtie. Her arms crushed together from elbow to wrist with rope. Her legs, bound together from hip to ankle at eight different points and then secured to her wrists and elbows. What could still be seen of her limbs under the ropes turned an obvious shade of purple from the tight bonds.

Anne knew worker slaves would monitor her condition to ensure no permanent damage was done, unless she ordered it, of course. In this case, she would not be giving that order. Anne approached the stricken woman and Stacy became aware of her for the first time.

A nose hook anchored to the suspension line pulled her head back. A huge bit gag pressed deep into her cheeks, drool ran down her chin mixing with tears, and snot, and creating a gooey cocktail befitting the girls suffering.

Stacy’s eyes moved to find Anne. A pathetic moan was the only sound she could muster. “You did well, trustee Robyn is safely out of the picture. I am sorry you need to suffer, but we have to make it look convincing.” Stacy wiggled her hips, just about the only thing she could still move, as if to argue. “Now don’t worry, I have not forgotten our agreement and I intend to honor it. You will be subjected to a seven-day punishment protocol. Severe enough to match your crime but nothing that will cause permanent damage. Once your punishment is complete, I will convince Dominique that the slaves and trustees need a physical trainer to insure they maintain peak physical condition. Given your background, as an athlete, this is a job you are well suited for.”

Stacy seemed to calm, her struggles ceasing. Anne wasn’t sure if it was because her words had reassured her, or if struggling put painful strain on her already arched back and hips. “You need to remember that the suffering you endure, now, will make it easier for me to convince the Prime Dom, Dominique, that you deserve a second chance as a trustee. Once you become a trustee, of course, you will be loyal to me and I will require your help again in the future. I promise you; this is the best chance you have of not being turned into a mindless sex and pain slave.”

Stacy couldn’t very well respond, but Anne was confident the woman understood whose hand would be feeding her from now on. Not trustee Robyn, and not Dominique either. Anne left the cell quite satisfied with how things were working out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.