The Task Force - Cover

The Task Force

Copyright© 2022 by Desolation Arts

Chapter 10

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 - An uppity law maker takes a shot at The Foundation and must be dealt with. Intrigue within the organization continues as Dominiques trustee slaves fight for an important position within the organization.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Violence  

Debra straddled a wooden, horse like, apparatus. Her ass and pussy were stretched and filled with massive dildos that protruded from the device. Her arms were bound in a box-tie position behind her. All sensory information severed by a tight leather hood that; blinded her, plugged her ears, and filled her mouth with a penis gag that came dangerously close to cutting off her air. Shackles were attached to the floor and tightened so that it increased the pressure on her taint and drew blood from her ankles. A final agony came from the six-inch metal skewers that pierced each breast and were pulled, painfully, by rope attached to hooks above her.

They left her for a long time, and every so often she would come close to losing consciousness. The hood must have been secured to the ceiling, because each time she drifted off something would pull tight above her.

All she wanted was to beg for release. She wanted to convince this, demon of a woman, that she would do whatever she wanted. Instead, they were making her suffer for their own amusement as far as Debra could tell.

Debra jumped violently, every restraint pulling tight as a ripple of stinging pain emanated from her breast. She knew the pain well, by this point, the bite of another whip against her unprotected flesh. This time, though, due to her sensory deprivation the hit came without warning and the shock was almost as bad as the whip itself.

There was a long pause before the whip came again. Each time she felt its heavy leather on her body she would twist to avoid the next invisible attack. Her efforts only won her more pain as the dildos stretched and pulled at her delicate insides.

The whip moved to her midriff, her sides, and her back. Like before, each hit was spaced out in time so she felt the full effect of each and every connection It made with her skin. Tears filled the inside of the hood and her screams came out as soft moans around the gag.

Just when she thought she would die from pain, the beating stopped, as suddenly as it had started. Her chest heaved, air whistled through her nostrils, and sweat dripped from her body. She had no way of knowing what would happen next.

What did happen surprised her. The hood and gag were removed. Through wet, blurry vision, she saw Dominique standing before her. One of the slaves pushed a straw between her lips and Debra drank every drop of water they allowed her.

“How are you Senator?”

Debra didn’t know what to say. She was afraid anything she said would cause her more punishment. Finally, she said the most honest thing she could think of, “I’m not a Senator anymore.”

Dominique’s brow perked up, “Well, of course you are. You’re just, my Senator now. You will start your task force and through you I will control it. For this, your sister will remain here as our, well treated, guest. Fail to do your part, in anyway, and Amber’s status at The Foundation will be downgraded. What you have just endured is only a sampling of what she will go through if you disappoint me. Do you understand?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.