The Task Force - Cover

The Task Force

Copyright© 2022 by Desolation Arts

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An uppity law maker takes a shot at The Foundation and must be dealt with. Intrigue within the organization continues as Dominiques trustee slaves fight for an important position within the organization.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Violence  

Anne watched as ten, collared, and recently trained, slaves lined up for inspection. They stood straight at the shoulders, but with eyes downcast, as they were taught. They were naked, except for the metal collar that slaves of all ranks wore, even trustees like herself. Their bodies still bore the bruises and welts of her intense training program. A program, that chief of staff to the Prime Dom herself intended to scrutinize.

The slaves did not make a sound, while they waited to be inspected, like the objects they now were. Trustee Robyn paced up, and down, putting marks into her tablet as she passed each object.

Anne glanced at trustee Pam who hung from her ankles nearby. She dangled; arms trapped in a reverse prayer. A ball gag, so big that her jaw seemed as though it must be dislocated from the joint, muffled all but the slightest whimpers. Her ample breasts pointed to the floor below them as they jostled with the stricken girl’s every twitch.

Pam was victim of one of Robyn’s inspections. She neglected a minor detail that even Robyn herself may have overlooked if the situations were reversed. Robyn wanted to assert her dominance, as usual, and gave the girl twelve hours in her current position.

Pam’s feet were purple from the tight ropes and her face crimson from blood that followed the pull of gravity. A worker slave stood close to monitor her condition. If it looked like Pam might actually die the slave was authorized to lower her to the floor. She already looked like she wanted to die and Anne didn’t have the heart to tell her she still had ten hours to go.

After her punishment ended, she would not lose her Trustee status this was simply a corrective procedure. Pam’s dilemma served as a reminder to Anne what Robyn could do to her if she saw fit.

Robyn finished her inspection, “Everything seems to be in order. But this is only the easy part, the real test will come during client sessions, and I will be monitoring them closely.”

“Yes, of course ma’am, we wouldn’t want to make any mistakes,” Anne said, biting her tongue not to say something she shouldn’t.

“I hope for your sake nothing goes wrong. I wouldn’t want you to end up like little Pam here.” Robyn said, laughing, and then glided out of the room. She punctuated her threat by giving Pam a hard slap on the ass as she left.

Anne suppressed her anger. She hated that Robyn held power over her. Robyn was captured and brought here as a slave the same as her. They both wore collars and served Dominique. Robyn allows her position to obscure that fact. Anne needed to find a way to remind her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.