The Naughty Girls Club No. 8 - Cover

The Naughty Girls Club No. 8

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Jessica has prepared a poster for an educational presentation at the Village Hall. Blow-Job Do's and Don'ts. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Fiction   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

Blow Job Do’s and Don’ts

Jessica showed the members of the Naughty Girls Club the poster she’d just made.

Please Wait while image loads

“Very sexy,” Joanna said. “But what’s it for?”

“Oh, I know,” Jill said. “Next Wednesday night is the Important Things I’ve Learned in High School festival at the Village Hall.”

“Bingo,” said Jessica.

Jill smiled.

Joanna said, “How did you know that?”

“My aunt was upset,” Jill said, “because she always plays Bingo at the Village Hall on Wednesday nights.”

Jessica smirked. “To make it up to your aunt, Jill, you can do the presentation.”

“I can?”

“Sure,” said Jessica.

“But I don’t know much about blowjobs.”

“Don’t worry, I have some friends coming in later, so you can get some hands-on experience.”

Jill blanched.

“Just kidding,” Jessica said.

Jill looked relieved.

Jessica said, “It’s not hands-on, it’s mouth on. This is about blowjobs, not handjobs.”

Joanna laughed.

Jill said, “But...”

Jessica said, “Yeah, the butt plays a crucial part. We’ll get to that. But the first big do is Eye Contact. Look the guy in the eye. Your expression doesn’t matter. It could be: OMG, so big Worried. Or OMG, so big Lewd. Or OMG, so big Shy. Just look him in the eye.”

“Eye contact, check,” said Jill.

“Next is the grip—the grip and the stroke,” Jessica said. “You can hold him with one hand or two, but you want to have a firm grip and use a milking motion, such that the main squeeze is when you get near the top. Think of his cock as a tube of toothpaste with the cap still on.”

“Toothpaste, check,” Jill said.

“The sensitive part is a spot on the underside just below the rim. It’s called the frenulum. Kiss and lick there,” Jessica said.

“Frenulum, kiss and lick, Jill said.

“And last but not least, the butt,” Jessica said. “Or more precisely, the butt hole. When you want him to come, just slide your finger into his asshole. It never fails.”

“Asshole,” Jill said, wrinkling her nose.

“That should do it,” Jessica said. “Any questions?”

“But what about the cum?” Jill wanted to know.

“What about it?”

“I mean, should I swallow, or what?”

Jessica said, “It really doesn’t matter. Once a guy’s coming he doesn’t give a fuck about anything. You can swallow or let it flow from your mouth or splash your nose. I prefer not to get it in my hair. If you’re not going to swallow, probably best if you’re not wearing good clothes.”

Jill nodded.

Joanna said, “I have a question. How come you have two apostrophes in ‘don’t’s’?”

“Good point,” Jessica said. I guess for symmetry. And we wouldn’t want anyone to think we mean do’s and donuts.”

Jill laughed.

Jessica said, “But if anyone makes a fuss, just tell them it’s not an apostrophe, it’s a cum-splurch.”

“Cum splurch, check,” Jill said.

Joanna said, “And what about blowjob? Is it one word or two? Should there by a hyphen?”

“Oh Joanna,” Jessica said, shaking her head. “So, if there are no more questions...”

Jill raised her hand.

“Yes?” Jessica said.

Jill said, “I think I’ve got the do’s down. Eye Contact, Toothpaste, Asshole. ETA. But what are the don’ts?”

“There’s only one don’t,” Jessica said. “No teeth.”

Just then the doorbell rang. “Great, right on time,” Jessica said. “Our practice persons.”


Next Wednesday at the Village Hall,
The boys attending will have a ball.
So as to not make a mess,
Jill must remove her dress
As she gives blow-jobs to one and all.

If Jill follows Do’s and Don’ts blow-job rules,
She’ll make her eyes look like limpid pools.
Showing she knows her place
As she gazes at a lad’s face
And licks her lips as her mouth drools

After partially or completely stripping,
With hand gently but firmly gripping
Each throbbing cock shaft,
She’ll caress fore and aft.
Licking his frenulum without nipping

After each blow-job what will follow
Is whatever the young lad will allow.
Cum spattering her face
Would put her in her place.
But, for Jill, it’s more fun to just swallow.

Poem by Ashley
Story and Illustration by Mat

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.