Dragon Son II, the Follow Up - Cover

Dragon Son II, the Follow Up

Copyright© 2022 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 4

The following characters appear in this chapter:

Brian

Doreen and Keith’s Son, 7.6 pounds, dark brown hair

Henry

Dallas and Steve’s son, 7.5 pounds, black hair


About an hour after they had disappeared, Dallas and Doreen reappeared in the hospital room. The Nesting Ward had returned to standby just before that.

“What happened?” Mother demanded in her Dragon Queen’s voice when they reappeared.

“A couple of Iranians launched three drones toward the Stone Mountain Nest. Two of the drones launched missiles at the Nest. The Nesting Ward apparently detected them at a distance and alerted the Queens in the Jewel. They appear to have a lot of control of the Nesting Spell and used the ward to knock out the two missiles that had been fired at the mountain and also the Drones that fired them, before sending the third drone with its bomb back to those who launched it.

“It appeared to have been something like what you have told us about the Nesting Ward taking out the two Purple Dragons and the Gold Dragon who attacked it,” Dallas told her and Jorani. (See Dragon Wytch chapter 10 for the details)

“They also brought all of the other Nesting Wards into existence in case of other attacks. In addition, they expanded the coverage of the Stone Mountain Ward to cover the entire mountain, trapping those visiting the mountain on it and around it inside the Ward. The Park authorities are rather upset about that as well as the explosions, the crashes, and the fires that the missiles and the drones caused,” Doreen told her. Mother smiled.

“And what did you two do?” she asked. The twins explained about chasing down the van and eliminating those who caused the problem. Mother was silent for a short time before relating something that had happened previously.

“That wasn’t the first time that the Queens have expanded the the Nesting Ward to protect the entire mountain,” she told us.

“Really?” the three of us asked wanting to hear more.

“Oh yes, I’ve never mentioned this before, as it really didn’t involve me much, and all of you were still very young at the time. In the late 2010s, there was a concerted effort by the liberals and others to remove anything related to the Rebellion of the Southern States. Those involved wanted statues and other memorials removed, streets, roads and schools names changed, and even the names of military bases changed. It was all a part of their plot to change the history of the country to suit themselves.

“For a long time in Georgia, there was a campaign to remove the Confederate carving on Stone Mountain. There were threats and innuendos on social media and in political campaigns to make the political leaders and the state government agree to remove the carving. After a time, they finally agreed over the Park Commission’s disapproval.

“On the morning they were supposed to begin, the company contracted to do the blasting of the carving, and many of those who had supported the removal, arrived at the Park to find that they were unable to get closer than twenty-five feet (8 meters) to the Mountain. They immediately called for the Park Supervisor and demanded to know what was going on.

“‘You will have to ask the Dragons,’ the supervisor told them. ‘We have nothing to do with this,’ he added. The supporters of the project were incensed by this, and several tried to get through the Ward. Since none of them were Magic users, they got nowhere. However, even strong Magic users would have gotten no further, as you know.

“After a time when they had worn themselves out, the Queens in the Jewel appeared outside of the Nesting Ward. On seeing them, the leader of the removal campaign, a prominent liberal politician, demanded, in a loud voice, that they remove the Nesting Ward, so they could continue with the approved work. In annoyance, the Queens cast a silence spell on her, and when she continued to protest, they used a freeze spell to remove her. Apparently from what I have read in the newspapers and saw on television, several others wanted to protest their actions but reconsidered on seeing what had happened to the politician.

“This has been our Nesting Site for nearly 12,000 years, long before there were any Humans in the area. WE have not given permission for further desecration of our Nesting Site. When we withdrew after losing our fertility, there was much desecration around the base of the mountain. Later, there were those who carved this image on the side of OUR NEST without our permission. There will be NO MORE desecration of OUR Nesting Site. There are Female Dragons again. WE can maintain this Nesting Ward around the Mountain for the next thousand years if necessary. There will be NO MORE desecration. GO AWAY,” the Queens told them.

“The Nesting Ward remained around the Mountain for the next couple of months. Several groups of protesters marched and chanted about the rejection, but it had no effect on the Queens in the Jewel, of course. Eventually, they called in a number of male Dragons to disperse the protesters. Eventually, some of the politicians developed spines and canceled the permission to remove the carving.

“Every so often, there is another attempt to have the carving removed, but no companies will bid on the work even if it should ever be approved. It seems that the original company that had contracted to do the work had a series of ’accidents’ after the Queens had expanded the Nesting Ward,” Mother finished with a smile.

“Don’t upset the Queens in the Jewel,” Doreen said in a quiet voice.

On the afternoon of the third day after our Daughters had been born, Jorani, Mom, and their Daughters were allowed (encouraged) to go home. Dad and I were there when they were ready to leave. Each of us held a Daughter, and we transferred to the driveway in front of Mother’s house in pairs, so our Wives could help us males through the Nesting Ward on arriving there. Mother had set up a crib and other things in the master bedroom to have Deirdre in with them. Jorani and I had set up a large crib, changing table and bathing unit plus two large comfortable chairs in the bedroom closest to ours for our Daughters. Both Mothers could breast feed the babies there.


A few days after their meeting, the three European spy leaders, each with an assistant, made the trip to Atlanta and then Stone Mountain. After parking, they moved up the trail on the west side of the mountain observing everything carefully and then searched the top of the mountain just as carefully for signs of weapons or firing ports for them but they discovered – nothing. They finally returned to the parking lot disappointed.

“Nothing ... there was nothing visible, or that we could detect electronically,” the English leader said as they stood near their vehicles.

“Yes, there was nothing to be seen or detected. How then could they have done what happened?” the French leader asked. No one answered, but an assistant had a suggestion.

“According to some of the people we have talked to, the entrance to the Dragon’s Nest is on the east side of the mountain,” he told them.

“The east side?” several of them asked.

“Yes, near the lake there,” the assistant acknowledged.

“Shall we look at the east side of the mountain?” the English leader asked.

“Why not, what have we to lose? We have discovered nothing so far,” the German leader said. They all drove over to a parking lot on the east side of the mountain. They spent more than an hour inspecting that side of the mountain. There was a sign that pointed out the location of the Nest’s entrance some forty feet above the ground. They still saw or detected nothing.

“Thee entrance, it is inaccessible,” the French leader pointed out.

“And if we were to send in a drone for a closer look?” the English leader asked but didn’t finish.

“Remember what happened to the Iranians,” the German leader pointed out. They eventually left having learned nothing.


Several days after we had gotten home from the hospital and things had settled down, Mom called a Family meeting. She had said little about what the Iranians had done after hearing Dallas and Doreen’s report, but she addressed the subject now.

“It’s obvious that the Iranians didn’t learn their lesson when we were in Washington. Aside from what Dallas and Doreen did here, the Queens in the Jewel have dealt with those remaining in Washington. However, the Iranian leaders are very stubborn men. They will not give up because of these two setbacks. Therefore, I believe that it is time to implement what I had suggested in Washington after the first attack,” she told us.

“What suggestion?” several of us asked, not remembering.

“I said that it was about time to send the Major Demons to harass and cause the Iranian leaders trouble,” Mom reminded us.

“The Major Demons!?” we all asked in shock

“They don’t like us,” Dad reminded her.

“True, but they may be bored enough by now to be willing to cause the Iranians trouble. Plus look at all of the weapons and other things that they could acquire there in addition to the destruction and chaos they would cause. In addition, the Iranians are Muslims and their clergy forbid the practice of Magic, so they won’t have anyone to interfere with what the Major Demons do,” she told us with a smile.

“When do you plan on doing this and are you planning on going by yourself?” Dad asked in a nervous voice.

“No, I’ll take you and Craig with me. We need to leave someone here to keep the security business running. Also, we shouldn’t be that long,” she told us.

“When are you planning on doing this, you didn’t say?” Dad asked again.

“In a couple of weeks, when I’m feeling better,” Mom told him.

Not quite two weeks after Mom and Jorani came home with their Daughters, Keith took Doreen to the Woman’s Pavilion to have her Son. A day later, Steve took Dallas to the pavilion to have her Son. We all visited them, but only two at a time, as someone had to watch our Daughters. After three days, each of my Sisters returned home with her Son. There hadn’t been a lot to see of either infant but their hair, as they were wrapped in blue blankets. They were easily heard, however. Doreen had named her Son Brian, and Dallas had named her Son Henry. There were now six babies in the Clan, as that was what we were now, and all of the Females were busy with their children.

Our Wives weren’t the only ones busy. Si Sawat, Jorani’s Familiar, had three kittens, two females and a male, about a month after Jorani had our Daughters. Bess, Doreen’s Familiar, also had three kittens, two females and a male at about the same time. Bee, Dallas’s Familiar, had two female kittens at the same time.

Mom and Jorani had been home about two weeks, when Jorani came to me one night in tears. She was so aroused and in need that she didn’t know what to do or where to turn.

“Oh Craig, I need some relief. I love the girls, but they making me crazy sucking on my breasts all of the time. You must help me,” she pleaded, as tears slid down her face.

I pulled her into my arms and held and kissed her. What to do was the question? Massaging her breasts was not a consideration. The girls had claim to them and were the cause of her problem. She was still way too sore up front for anything there yet. This left only two options, and she wasn’t likely to be satisfied by sucking my cock.

“Will anal sex take care of your problem?” I asked her to an immediate answer.

“Yes, that is the only thing that I can do for now. It will be another four or five weeks before I am healed up in front,” she told me in an enthusiastic voice. She gave me a big sloppy kiss then before losing her clothes and lying on the bed with her sweet butt in the air. We had plenty of oil, and I lubed both of us up before starting to stretch her anus with my fingers. By the time I had two fingers in her, Jorani was moaning and pushing back on my fingers.

“More ... I need more,” she said through her heavy breathing.

“Are you ready for me?” I asked.

“Yes, now ... but add more oil,” she replied, and I oiled both of us up some more. She was definitely ready when I moved up behind her and pressed my cock against her star. Slipping in easily, I started pumping into her. Jorani was going wild, moaning, screaming, and pushing back against my every thrust.

“Harder and deeper,” she kept telling me, and I did my best to accommodate her. Neither of us lasted very long the first time, and we both went over the cliff at the same time.

“Oh gods, I needed that,” she told me when we had recovered enough to talk without panting. I noticed that there was only a tiny bit of Magic in the room when we finished.

Later, after we had slept for a time, and she and Mom had fed our Daughters, we had sex again. This second time was longer and slower. We had pleasured each other with hugging and kissing first, and then long, slow strokes to finish together again. Jorani had several orgasms along the way, but there was a huge orgasm building in her belly. When it escaped, she passed out in orgasmic bliss. It was just as fantastic a finish as the first time had been. Jorani even got a bit of sleep afterward before needing to feed our daughters again. She is still the same sweet, loving, young woman that I had met just over a year ago. Somehow, it seemed that we had been together longer than that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.