Dragon Son II, the Follow Up - Cover

Dragon Son II, the Follow Up

Copyright© 2022 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 14

The following characters appear in this chapter:

Eve

Young woman under a Black Magic spell, 5’-4’’ tall, a bit thin, small breasts, 22 years old, short brown hair, no Talent initially

The Spirit of Black Magic

The Cousin of the other Spirits is a figure in black as opposed to the others being in white or cream-colored clothing. It appeared to be a man of at least thirty years or so old.


A few minutes later, Doreen was busy at her computer in the Dragon Security building working on the names that we had obtained from the leaders of the demonstrators that we held prisoner. At the same time, Dad and I were checking on who was working presently that we could borrow for a short time while we rounded up those whose names we had obtained. We found that both Stewart and Franklin were available to help us this evening.

It didn’t take long for Doreen to acquire the information that we need plus some information on the two buildings.

“The EPA has offices from the 9th to the 16th floors of the Nunn Building,” she told us before continuing her search.

“The Interior Department has offices on the 11th floor of the Russell Building in suite 1144,” she continued shortly.

“Here are the addresses of the people that the leaders of the demonstrators reported to and got information and money from,” she finished as the printer spit out three sheets of paper. “I need to return to the Nest to take care of my Son,” she added.

Dad was looking at the addresses that she had printed out and frowned.

“We’ll need to travel by car to reach these locations. We’ve never had any dealings near them. We’ll take company vehicles. Before leaving, we’ll need to knock out all of those spying on us,” he told us.

“That won’t be hard. There are fewer of them now, and they are all in known locations. They have all been easy to follow,” Stewart told us with a grin.

“Alright,” Dad agreed. “Once you pick up the individual you are after, return here, and we’ll all return to the Nest together. That way, the ladies will only need to open it once,” he told us.

We each cast the Sleep spell and sent it to those watching the building. It would last about twenty minutes or so. We were soon on the road in different vehicles. Steve and Keith went together. Dad had Franklin with him, and I had Stewart accompanying me. All three of those we were after lived outside of the city and to the north of it.

The individual that Stewart and I were to kidnap was one of the EPA employees ... a rather high placed employee. He lived further north than the others that we were after. Actually, he lived in the northern part of Cobb County and not all that far from the Cherokee County line.

We had no trouble locating his house in the large subdivision where he lived, as Doreen had provided the exact address, and we had used the app on our cell phone to guide us to it. The large, two story house was partly lighted when we arrived and parked down the street from it.

“Should we just transfer directly into the house?” Stewart asked as we sat in the car observing the house.

“It would be better to use the Invisibility spell to reach the house and check on who was in there first. We can just transfer inside and get our man then,” I told him.

We cast the Invisibility spell after leaving the car and walked to the house. On reaching it, we could hear music playing more than loud enough to be heard throughout the house, but not loud enough to upset the neighbors more than a little.

“Definitely doesn’t know any Magic, or he would have used the Silence spell so he didn’t annoy his neighbors,” Stewart commented.

“You are presuming that he is someone who actually cared what his neighbors or anyone else thought. It has been my experience that most bureaucrats don’t give a damn about others,” I told him.

On checking the house with our Magic senses, we found there was only one person at home.

“Doreen’s information indicated that he had a wife and two children,” I said after finding only the single individual in there.

“Perhaps they had something else to do or somewhere to be. Of course, they could also be avoiding him,” Stewart said with a smile.

“Possibly, but it’s better that they aren’t here. It will simplify things,” I told him before we transferred into the house. Shortly, we discovered our quarry in the den sitting on a large, upholstered chair. There was a porn film playing on the television, and a naked young woman was on her knees giving him a blow job. It was immediately obvious that she wasn’t his wife, and more importantly, that she hadn’t registered on our Magic senses!

Before we could do or say anything, he grabbed her by the back of her head, shoving his cock into her throat as he came. After a number of seconds, he released the young woman’s head, and his cock slid out of her mouth. She was in tears, and he slapped her in the face several times.

“Get used to it slut. I’m going to pick you up every chance I get and do all of your holes,” our subject told the young woman. At the same time, I was wondering why she hadn’t registered on my Magic senses. It was right after this that Stewart and I both hit him with a full Freeze spell. Right after that was when the girl noticed the two of us. A look of panic appeared on her face.

“Easy girl, we aren’t here for you. We’re after this animal. However, we have some questions for you,” I told her. She still appeared to be very frightened.

“What are you going to do?” she asked in just more than a whisper.

“We have some questions for this bureaucrat, but we won’t be asking them here. We have a much more secure location for that. I do have some questions for you however,” I told her again as we moved over to the pair. On approaching her, I detected the reason that our Magic senses hadn’t detected her previously.

“She has a Black Magic spell cast on her!” I said in shock as we neared her. Stewart was also just realizing this.

“Yes, she has,” he agreed and reached down to help the young woman up. He also retrieved her robe from where it had been thrown on another chair and handed it to her so she could cover herself.

“What is your name miss?” I asked her. She appeared confused when she tried to answer but eventually spoke.

“My name is Eve. What is this place and how did I get here?” she asked in a very quiet voice. She was about 5’-4’’ tall, about 22 years old and a bit thin with small breasts and short brown hair, but possessing no Talent at all.

“We don’t know how you arrived here. You have had a Black Magic spell cast on you,” Stewart told her to a shocked look from her.

“It was apparently done to turn you into a sex slave,” I told her to an even more shocked look from her. Before she could say anything, there was a large flash of Magic, and an older man appeared in the room with us. I recognized him as the Spirit of Black Magic, as he had appeared with the other Spirits of Magic in the Dragon Realm previously.

“I’ve been waiting for someone to use those exact words, so I could take action. I should have known that it would be a Dragon. You are able to detect the spell used,” he told us. Eve had a terrified look on her face from his appearance and his words, especially the word DRAGON. Stewart was also looking at me with a questioning expression.

“Stewart, this is the Spirit of Black Magic,” I told him in introduction. Stewart nodded to him but didn’t say anything.

“I know the Witch who cast this spell. I’ll make her sorry that she ever dabbled in Black Magic. I’m sure that my Cousin, the Spirit of Witch Magic will have something to say to her also,” he told us with a grin before looking at the young woman for a few seconds. I could feel the spell on her dissolve before the Spirit turned back to me.

“Perhaps, you should take charge of her for a few days until the Witch has been properly dealt with,” he told me with another smile. He didn’t look good smiling. I wasn’t prepared for this turn of events but smiled back at him.

“Alright, we’re staying at the Nest. She can stay there for a couple of days. If nothing else, she could help watch the children,” I agreed. The Spirit of Black Magic disappeared following that. Eve was staring at Stewart and me in horror.

“You’re Dragons!?” she asked in shock.

“Yes, we’re Dragons. We need to return to the Nest in Stone Mountain with this dumbass,” I said pointing to our prisoner. “It would be best, according to the Spirit of Black Magic, if you come with us for a few days,” I told her. Eve didn’t look well on hearing me say this.

“You will be alright there. My Mother and Wife, the Dragon Queens, are there along with my Sisters and all of our children,” I told her, trying to reassure her.

“I ... I don’t suppose that I have any choice. If I were to refuse, would you do to me what you have done to him?” she asked pointing to the bureaucrat.

“He’s only under a Freeze spell. He’ll be fine once we cancel the spell. It will keep him quiet while we are moving him,” I told her.

“Are ... are there any more clothes? I don’t want to go out like this,” she said pointing to the skimpy robe.

“He has a wife, but I have no idea of what size she is. You could have some of her clothing. Stewart will go with you. He can use a spell to make whatever you find fit you,” I told her and him.

“I’ll move our guest out to the car while you’re busy,” I added.

Stewart led Eve off to the upstairs where the bedrooms were, and I transferred the prisoner and myself out to the vehicle after using the Invisibility spell on both of us. I was waiting in the vehicle about twenty minutes later when they both walked up and got in. Eve rode up front with me, while Stewart rode in back with our prisoner.

The ride back to Dragon Security went well enough. I-75 and I-285 had the usual late evening backups from repairs and accidents. It didn’t look like they would ever finish working on it. I-85 wasn’t nearly as bad, but it had backups also and a lot of tractor-trailers. We were the last ones to return to Dragon Security. The others were surprised when they saw Eve with us.

“You were only supposed to bring the one prisoner,” Dad said eyeing Eve as we entered the building.

“There were problems,” I told him. “I’ll explain when we reach the Nest. Mom will want to know about what went on,” I told him to forestall things.

By now it was nighttime. Dad had already checked on things at the company while waiting for us.

“We can leave as soon as I call the Nest. They will be waiting to open the entrance that way,” he told us. “We will all be going to the Nest,” he also told us. That meant that Stewart and Franklin would be going with us. Dad called and was answered shortly. Five minutes later, we started transferring one group at a time to the east side of Stone Mountain where the Entrance to the Nest is. Naturally, Stewart, Eve, our prisoner, and I were the last group to transfer.

Arriving in the cove area of Stone Mountain, the others had already transferred up to the Entrance platform and were inside. I transferred Stewart and Eve up first, and then transferred our prisoner and myself up to the platform where Dallas and Doreen helped us through the Nesting Ward. They were very surprised to see Eve with us.

“Did Stewart stop to pick up a date?” Dallas asked in a sarcastic voice.

“No, Eve is a collateral problem,” I told the two of them before they retracted the platform and closed the Entrance.

Stewart had never been to the Nest and was amazed by the things that he saw as we moved through the corridors and down to the nesting area rather than transferring down there. Eve was absolutely flabbergasted by what she saw.

“Are all of these things real?” she asked after we had passed the Tribute rooms and were on the ramp to the Audience Chamber.

“Oh yes,” I told her. “All of the gems and other things are quite real. They have all been here for over four thousand years,” I continued to an even more shocked look.

“But then how long has this place been here?” she wondered.

“It’s been here for around twelve thousand years or so. The Nest in Tibet has been there for over sixteen thousand years,” I told her.

“But that’s before the Egyptians and even the Babylonians had civilizations,” she said in shock.

“Yes, the Dragons had a mature civilization long before those people. It was about four thousand years ago during the Dragon-Demon War that things went wrong,” I told her but didn’t explain anything further for now. Shortly, we arrived at the nesting area. Both Stewart and Eve were amazed by the number of individual nests and the remains still there after all of these years.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.