The Cabin - Cover

The Cabin

by Craver

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Erotica Sex Story: A mature married woman willingly becomes the sex slave of a bisexual lover and agrees to meet him at his cabin for some amazing sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Spitting   Squirting   .

“Darling, do you really want me to be bad tonight?” I asked, knowing the answer.

“Of course, Vicki. Always,” Carl said over the phone. I felt my cunt grow wet as a sudden gush of juice filled it from somewhere deep within me. God the things this man makes me do. Somehow he has crawled inside my soul ... the depths of my very being ... and he is turning me into the biggest slut the world has ever known. Yet I love it ... I love the decadence ... the perversion ... the slutty way he makes me dress, and act. I am not a young woman, but I have so much to teach my lovers. Just as Carl teaches me, so I teach him, and the others ... so many others.

I’ve been with him now for just over a year. When he comes to town I drive up to his secluded cabin to be with him, and we have glorious sex together, alone, just the two of us. First. Then he takes me places, nasty places, where I can expose my body, my naked, horny slut body ... where men can see me, and use me as their whore. I love it. Today, though, will be different. Carl has told me he has a surprise for me waiting at the cabin. I have once again made a lame excuse to my husband. He thinks I have gone back into real estate sales again, a lie I have had to create in order to escape for these trysts which my master and I so need. Yes, my master. Carl is my master, and I am his mistress. We have made a pact with one another ... neither of us will ever deny a request made of the other. We are both slaves, sex slaves. I am his, and he is mine. Today, however, it is I who shall obey his every command, his sexual whims. And I love it. Unless you have ever given yourself totally to another person to do with as he, or she, pleases you cannot possibly understand the enormity of the joy involved in that kind of total, blissful surrender. And so I once again surrender myself to my Carl ... I give myself to him ... my body ... my breasts, my cunt, my ass, my lips, mouth, tongue ... all of it is his, to use as he sees fit, or to give away to others for their sexual pleasure. I know something like that awaits me as we drive to his remote cabin in the woods. And I seek it.

We arrive at the cabin at one in the afternoon. It was a hot, sticky day, and I could feel sweat accumulating on my thighs. As my lover had requested, I had worn my panties to bed the previous night, and had not showered or changed the scented panties since yesterday. They, and I, were very fragrant. Just the way my decadent lover sometimes likes me. As I thought about how my cunt must smell, another small burst of fluids gushed into it, making my panties squish when I got out of the car and walked to the front door of the cabin.

Carl unlocked the door for us and we entered. Immediately he turned and kissed me, hugging me to his tall frame, cupping my ass cheeks with his hands as he pulled me into his cock. Our tongues entwined briefly, and then he held my face in his hand, opening my mouth as he moved his head above me. As I watched, a long strand of spit escaped his lips to slowly fall into my open mouth. I swallowed it immediately, feeling a rush of sexual excitement coursing through my body as I realized the mood my nasty lover was in.

“Soon you will be swallowing cum like that, Vicki. Lots of it. I told you I had a surprise for you today. Come in and see it,” he said, grinning seductively at me.

I followed him into the interior of the log cabin. Waiting there for us was a small group of men. All were quite handsome, but I noted with curiosity how different they were in ages. There appeared to be two distinctly different age groups ... the older men I judged to be in their late-forties and early-fifties. The younger ones appeared to be teenagers ... the oldest perhaps not yet 19, and the youngest possibly as youthful as 15 or 16. I counted eight men in all, plus my Carl.

“Vicki, these are friends of mine ... special friends, like us, who are into sex. Deeply. They are members of a swingers organization ... a very special group. They are members of an incest club, Vicki. These are fathers and their sons. For a variety of reasons their wives remained at home today, but they know their men are here ... their husbands ... and their sons. I want you to service them, Vicki. All of them. Think about it, my darling ... eight cocks to use you ... to fuck you ... come on you ... in you ... eight men to suck you, your tits, your pussy ... even your ass, Vicki. All for you, my darling. And afterward, a ninth cock. Mine, Vicki. It will be my turn then. My beautiful slut. Here. Let me undress you,” he said, tugging the tee shirt I was wearing up over my head, revealing my lacy bra which he then unsnapped and also removed, leaving me topless in front of eight strangers. I felt my legs buckle, and when Carl got down on the floor and helped me step out of my short tennis skirt I could smell my essence then. God I smelled rank ... and I was sweating profusely now, feeling the little rivulets of running down my sides from my underarms. As Carl requested, I hadn’t shaved under my arms either, and a thin layer of jet black hair, like that on my head, and my pussy, was coated in sweat there, in my armpits. My white bikini panties were soaked, and I felt my pulse racing as the men began to undress.

“Let’s go into the bedroom, darling,” Carl said. I followed him in a trancelike state, as eager to begin as he. Strangely, no one had spoken a word to me yet, nor I to them, yet the men were naked already, following us down the hallway to the bedroom. Once there I lay on my back, my legs and arms spread, waiting, watching, with a curious expression on my mature face, wondering who would use me first ... one of the fathers ... or one of the sons. Carl took a photo of me lying there waiting, and I must admit it does make me look rather sexy (see attached).

“Masturbate for us, Vicki,” Carl said, naked now as well as the rest of the men. I began, touching my wet panties, pushing them into my cunt, hearing the silky sounds of wetness as I stroked myself with them. “Take them off, Vicki. Give them to me,” Carl said, and I did, exposing my open, wet, rank pussy then for the men.”

“Who wants her first?” Carl asked.

“Is she as nasty as she looks ... and smells?” one of the fathers asked.

“Yes. As you requested, Bill, she hasn’t showered, or washed since yesterday.”

The man’s nostrils flared, and he said, “Good.” Then he approached the bed, crawling between my legs, licking my thighs, feeling the sticky wetness there from my sweating body. And then his mouth was on me, on my smelly cunt, licking and sucking and wallowing around in my pussy.

“Oh God, somebody give me a cock to suck, or come on me,” I shouted, on fire now, sinking into it, that level of depravity which Carl and I love so.

One of the young men came over to me, and then another, on either side of my face, offering me their cocks. I sucked eagerly, first one, then the other, tasting their sticky cocks, relishing them, wanting their sexual fluids to spurt all over my face. Carl suddenly appeared next to my head, raising it while the young men withdrew momentarily. Then I was positioned so my head was resting on Carl’s thighs, next to his cock and balls. He signaled for the boys to resume fucking my face again, and they did, as Carl casually stroked his growing cock with my rank panties, the stench from them inches from my face, arousing me further.

“Oh God!” I shrieked between sucks, feeling the fingers of the man who was sucking me as they slid inside my cunt.

“Come on her face,” Carl said softly, his eyes glazed with lust, and as I looked up at the two cocks I’d been sucking, hands and fingers clasped them, moving the flesh on them back and forth in a blurring motion until suddenly cum began raining down on my face, and in my mouth. I lay there with my mouth open and tongue exposed, lapping at it, trying to catch it as it flew through the air toward my face and chin and hair and lips and tongue and mouth. The young men were very virile, and their spurts of cum seemed never to end. Eventually both moved away, only to be replaced by their fathers.

Someone began fucking me, and I raised my head to see who it was. It was one of the young ones ... one of the boys. He fucked me so fast, and came so quickly, I barely had time to feel his cock inside my pussy. And then he was gone, being replaced by another boy. This one had a longer cock, but was no less eager when it came to fucking. His long, fast strokes were thrilling, and I lay back to enjoy it, feeling more cum now being splashed on my face. Two more cocks had ejaculated over me during the fuck exchange, and I noticed they belonged to a couple of the older men. With an animalistic growl I wiped the cum all over my face, feeling the boy inside me coming now, filling me with even more sperm. Somewhere deep within me my orgasm began to build. Like a growing fire, it seemed suddenly to rage out of control, and when the next man, one of the fathers, inserted his erect penis in my sopping pussy I knew I had to come.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.