The Naughty Girls Club No. 7 - Cover

The Naughty Girls Club No. 7

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Joanna prepares Jill in a sweet and sour sort of way. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Naughty Girls Club No. 7 – Sweet and Sour

“Oh Piglet,” Jessica said. “Of course were not going to abuse your ass with a bottle of wine. That would be jumping the gun. First we’ve got to prepare the feast.”

“What’s on the menu?” Joanna asked.

“Sweet and Sour Pork,” Jessica said.

“Sounds delicious,” Joanna said.

“I like sweet and sour pork,” Jill said.

“I should hope so, dear Piglet,” Jessica said. “I believe it’s time to baste you.”

Jessica led the members of the Naughty Girls Club to the master bedroom. “Make yourselves comfy cozy,” she told the girls. When she had them arranged to her satisfaction, she said to Joanna, “I think the sweet first.”

Carefully Joanna fingered Jill’s cunt until orgasm was achieved.

“Now for the sour,” Jessica said by way of instruction.

Joanna’s well-moistened finger eased into Jill’s anus.

“Ooooh,” went Jill, a swoon of a moan.

“I do believe our Piglet likes the sour even more than the sweet,” Jessica said.

Please Wait while image loads

For the next twenty minutes Joanna alternated the sweet with the sour.

“You did so well,” Jessica praised Piglet. “As a reward, you get first taste.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.