Tepid Tea - Cover

Tepid Tea

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Emma's friend Alina is not feeling well, so Emma takes her a cup of tea. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

“How’s Alina doing?” Emma asked when she got home from work.

“I think she’s feeling better,” Mat said. “I think she’s resting. I just got home myself and I haven’t seen her.”

“I’ll just take her a cup of tea,” Emma said.

A few minutes later, carefully carrying a cup of hot tea, she climbed the stairs to Alina’s attic bedroom. The door was open. Emma could see Alina on the bed. She could also see Nils, on the bed, on Alina, fucking her vigorously. Emma stopped at the doorway. I should quietly go back down, she thought, but she stayed right where she was, watching her friends fuck.

“Yes, yes, yes!” Alina hissed. “Come in me, come in me, come in me.”

It was obvious to Emma that Nils was obeying the command. His body arched, froze, shuddered. Alina cried out.

Now I can make my escape, Emma thought, but she stayed rooted to the spot.

Alina’s and Nils’ bodies relaxed into each other. Alina stroked the back of Nils’ head. “That was so so good,” she whispered. “You made me come so good. It’s just what I needed.”

Nils made a move to withdraw from Alina, but she locked her legs about his back. “No, stay,” she said. “You feel so good in me.” She made a whimpering sigh-like moan. Nils stayed.

Emma stayed. She was afraid if she moved now they’d notice her.

A few minutes later Nils withdrew from Alina. Emma could see the glisten of their juices on his cock. Evidently Alina could see, too. “I need to suck you now,” she said, and she sat up and took Nils’ cock into her mouth. She sucked gently at first, then avidly, using one hand on the stalk of Nils’ cock, the other behind his balls. “Oh, I’m going to—” Nils moaned, and then there was no question he was coming in Alina’s mouth.

Alina kept Nils’ cock in her mouth long after the last spasm, and when she finally released it, she kissed it lovingly, and nuzzled it with her nose, and kissed it again. Then she looked up into Nils’ eyes and said, “You know what would be really good after a blowjob? A nice cup of tepid tea.” Then she looked at Emma in the doorway, her face sporting the biggest grin.

Please Wait while image loads

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.