Showing My Naked Wife's Face Online - Cover

Showing My Naked Wife's Face Online

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 4: Our First Threesome

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Our First Threesome - A submissive naked wife is talked into letting her husband show her face online, leading to lots of incest and sex with others.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Big Breasts  

Terry arrived a few minutes before 2:00, and I greeted him at the door. Nancy was in the kitchen, and when we walked in, smiling at her, again her face turned beet red.

“Hi Nancy!” Terry said, staring at her tits.

“Hello,” she replied, her head down a bit.

“Beer?” I asked, walking to the refrigerator.

“Sure,” Terry said, so I got out three Buds, handing one to him and one to Nancy. Then I popped mine open, took a big swig, and said, “Look, we all know why you’re here, Terry. Don’t we, Nancy.”

She didn’t reply, but her nipples seemed to jump, so I walked over to her, moved behind her and said, “Don’t be shy now, honey. You sure weren’t last night!” Then as I kissed her neck I began to tug on her tank top, slowly pulling it up over her stomach, toward her breasts.

“Oh God!” she moaned again, and as I watched Terry I tugged the tank top up over her tits and head, tossing it on the counter.

“Well ... are they as good as they were in the pictures?” I asked, grinning proudly.

“Even better,” Terry said, taking another swallow of beer.

“We talked about you, buddy,” I began, “and we have something for you I think you’re going to like.”

“We do?” Nancy said.

“Yeah. We do. Now come on. Let’s go into the bedroom and give it to him, baby.” And we did.

In the bedroom I got out my Nikon again and told Nancy to get undressed and get on the bed. Her fingers seemed to fumble with her skirt as she began to lower it, watching Terry watching her. And then she slid it down over her knees and stepped out of it. She was wearing a pair of lace Victoria’s Secret bikini panties. Even though she’s had two kids at 38 years old she still has a very firm tummy and at 5’2” and only 110 pounds and with those big new tits of hers she’s built for fucking.

“Take them off, too, baby,” I said. “Show him everything.” And she did it, rolling the panties down over her ankles, then stepping out of them. Then she stood facing us for a moment before crawling on to the bed.

“Ter, we’ve talked a lot about this,” I said. “I know how much you loved Fran, but it’s time you enjoy yourself again, buddy. So get undressed and fuck my wife.” And so he did that, too.

When we were all naked Terry climbed on the bed and without asking him to do it, buried his face in Nancy’s cunt.

“Oh God,” she moaned, holding onto his head, raising her legs for him as he munched on her wet pussy. She turned to me and said, “Is this what you wanted to see, baby? Another man sucking your wife’s naked pussy while you watch?” “Yes, baby. It is. And soon the whole world will see you getting fucked by another man than me,” I said, feeling my cock hardening as I watch my dream coming true right before me and my Nikon. I snapped a few more shots of them, then moved next to my wife’s face and fed her my cock.

“Fuck her, Terry. Now. She’s ready!” I said, and when he moved up on top of her, his thick, cut cock rock hard, I said, “Tell him, baby.” And she did.

“Fuck me, Terry. DO IT! OH MY GOD, DO IT! FUCK MEEEEE!”

I was jerking off as my friend’s cock disappeared inside my wife’s wet pussy, and I don’t remember anything ever being as hot to see as what I was witnessing at that moment. The look on Nancy’s face as Terry’s thick, naked cock slid inside her was amazing to see, and in what seemed like mere seconds he was groaning and coming inside my wife. I came then, too, kneeling next to her, one hand on my cock, the other on the Nikon, still taking pictures as my cum splattered all over her face, and when Nancy began to come with us she screamed, pumping into Terry’s cock, jerking and jumping around under him, her legs high in the air to milk every drop of cum from his cock she could. She was moaning and squirting and pushing my cum into her mouth, smacking her fingers as she licked them, eating my cum as Terry pumped hers into her cunt. God DAMN I loved seeing this, and couldn’t wait to see her own sons fucking her like this as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.