They're Coming to Take Me Away - Cover

They're Coming to Take Me Away

by Wojtek

Copyright© 2022 by Wojtek

Fiction Story: Continuation of Badzinski's Tales

Tags: Fiction  

Stosh, Anthony Marazzo, Jim Rundle and the unnamed friend from my previous story all went to Waukegan West High School. Leon Vogler was the unnamed friend from the first story. This is a short story of a sad event in his life. He was the mastermind behind the Tang Tang acid tabs, before that he was selling just regular tabs of acid. This is told as Stosh told it to me.


Leon Vogler was the man to see if you wanted hallucinogens at the Waukegan West High School. Though mainly acid, which is actually LSD, he had access to shrooms, peyote and DMT. DMT is the chemical in Ayahuasca tea.

He would keep anywhere from four to ten sheets of acid in his locker. Each sheet contained 10 hits with each one being on the high end of what a dose is and was about 175 micrograms.

The fateful day was the 6th of October 1989.

I was heading to study hall when I ran into Jim, who was beside himself.

“Dude, they’re going to bring in the drug dogs during lunch.”

“So?”

“Dude, I’ve got about half a pound of weed in my locker.”

“Holy shit, that sucks dude.”

“You’ve got to help me out.”

“How am I supposed to do that?”

“Well, your house is around the corner.”

“You’re not stashing that much weed at my house.”

“I just need to hang out until school ends.”

“Sorry Jim, but I can’t.”

“Come on Stosh, my house is like 5 miles away.”

“Sorry, I can’t do it. My attendance is fucked. I’m getting close to being expelled, and I can’t afford that.”

“I get it. Can you let Leon know?”

“Yeah, he’s in my next class.”

“Thanks, I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Be safe.” We separated and went our separate ways. Hopefully he could figure something out.

I went into Geometry class and sat down behind Leon. I tapped him on the shoulder and leaned forward.

“Hey, Jim wanted me to let you know that Waukegan PD is going to bring drug dogs in during lunch.”

“Oh, wow man, that’s not good. I’ve got to figure something out; I’ve got a bunch of stuff in my locker.”

“Hope you can figure it out.”

“Me too man.”

The class was class, but I could tell Leon was worried just like Jim. He seemed to be lost in his own head and not participating in class. Not that Leon was the sharpest tool in the shed to begin with.

As we left Geometry, Leon was talking to himself. I really hoped he figured something out.

I had first lunch and it was either hamburgers or chicken fingers. We were heading out after lunch when all hell broke loose in the hallway. There were a bunch of firefighters and paramedics running down the hallway.

I had almost made it to English class when they came pushing a gurney on their way out. I was shocked when I saw that it was Leon on the gurney. It was pretty obvious he was sweating like a whore in church. It also looked like he was having seizures. I overheard one of the paramedics say that his blood pressure was getting dangerously high.

Running into Jim the next day, I found out what happened to Leon as he lived near Leon, so he heard what had happened.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.