Wife Slut - Cover

Wife Slut

by Craver

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Erotica Sex Story: Another husband talks his wife into fucking other men for he can eat her afterward...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   Facial   Oral Sex   .

When my husband William first suggested the possibility of my fucking other men while he watched, initially I was deeply hurt. How could he even contemplate such a thing if he really loved me, I mused. Didn’t this go against all the sacred bonds of our marriage vows? Were we humans not intended to be monogamous, unlike mere animals, rutting and fucking whoever we could sniff and mount? And wasn’t that what William was asking me to become? Nothing but a lower species animal? Yet in all honesty, when hearing his suggestion for the first time I must admit experiencing a tinge of animalistic excitement. Hell, it was much more than a tinge. In fact, my fucking cunt suddenly became drenched. God! Just the thought of fucking other men had me in a sexual daze, hurt feelings aside. Could it be possible? Could it really happen?

Over the next few weeks, with William continuing his methodical assault on my sexual senses, I began to weaken. As we lay in bed making love we would begin discussing what it would be like for me to give myself to other men. He would often make me pretend he was another man, a stranger we’d just met on holiday, and he would spin exciting, incredibly erotic fantasies for me as he fucked me, forcing me to call him by another name, forcing me to relate to his deep thrusts as though they were those of some stranger’s cock.

I began to love it, these fantasies, so much so that I also began to indulge myself in long sessions of intense masturbation while William was at work. Then one evening William offered another suggestion.

“I would even like it if you fucked another man while I’m away, CJ,” he said. “As long as you shared with me all the details.”

“Be careful what you suggest, William,” I said slowly. “You’ve corrupted me with all your stories to the point where I might just do it some day.”

“I would truly love that, CJ,” he said seriously, leaving no doubt in my mind that he indeed would.

As the days passed, I began to think more and more about fucking another man. My masturbation fantasies increased in frequency, and by now William had shown me how to get onto the Internet where I discovered all kinds of exciting, intensely thrilling and decadently perverted newsgroups. I saw pictures of women fucking men, even groups of men. I touched myself as I observed these decadent women sucking cocks, often erupting cocks, huge dicks splashing torrents of nasty cum on women’s faces to their seemingly intense pleasure. I witnessed photos of women being urinated on, sucking and fucking animals, even eating their cum. Ashamedly, I even experienced animalistic orgasms while viewing pictures of women with young boys, sucking their cocks, and fucking them. I began to wonder what it would feel like to be one of these sluts, to do some of the things they were allowing men, and yes, even other women, to do to them. And I began to want some of it to happen to me. Hell, compared to the deviate sexual acts performed by these women in their Internet photos, William’s request seemed almost trivial. So I decided to take him up on it.

“You realize, William, there will be no turning back once we begin this ... this sexual odyssey,” I said quietly, snuggled in the security of my husband’s embrace as we lay there, in bed together, breathing deeply, our bodies drenched in sweat. Tonight had been one of our best lovemaking sessions. William had actually managed to come twice inside me, filling me with loads of sticky, hot cum each time, something he hadn’t done since our first years of marriage oh so many decades ago. Did I mention our ages? You might be surprised to learn them. You see we are not love-smitten teenagers. Far from it. I’m a rather well-proportioned “mature” women, I believe is the politically correct term for someone of my 43 years. William is even more aged, although still in remarkably good shape as well for a successful executive of 52. And yet in spite of his “advanced age” he was able to come twice within one session of lovemaking, and all because I told him I would do it. I would agree to fuck other men, as often as he wished, as I eagerly become the fantasy slut he desired me to become.

“God, CJ, do you really mean it?” he’d asked, thrusting his cock deeply into me, his cum erupting when I said yes.

“I want it too, darling,” I groaned. “I can’t wait. All those pictures ... all those cocks. I want them, too, William. And more.”

I’d gone on to tell him what I meant by “more,” and it was then that he achieved his second orgasm. I told him if I was going to be a slut, I wanted to become a total slut, fucking groups of men, eating their cum, letting it splash all over my body, on my face, in my mouth, everywhere. I told him I would let them do anything they wanted to me, including pissing on me, or “fisting” me, I believe is the term I’ve seen used to describe it. I said they could fuck me in the ass, or between my still shapely 36B breasts. I said they could take me three at a time, if they wished, and that I’d willingly allow lines of me to fuck me one after the other. And I said I would allow William to subject me to sex with animals if it would delight him. It was at that point when he came a second time, so fiercely I thought he might have a stroke. But he didn’t. Instead he kissed me, and said if I did even half the things I’d mentioned he would die a most happy man.

So I began to do them, these perverted acts of sexual depravity. And I began to love doing them, just as I knew I would.

The first time I fucked another man it really wasn’t even a man. It was a boy, of sorts. I was home alone. William was playing golf, and I knew he’d be gone most of the day so I was sleeping in. I awoke to the sound of a lawn mower in our yard, and as I stretched, the image of Chip, the teenage child who cuts our lawn, flashed through my mind. God he’s sexy. I believe he is sixteen, or perhaps seventeen, but not older since he’s still in high school.

As I lay there coming slowly awake, I touched myself, enjoying the lingering flashes of the erotic dream I’d been having. Basking in the drowsy, sensual half-sleep of early morning, I noticed by the clock it was already 9:30. I’d somehow managed to sleep through the entire night after watching all of the Leno show the evening before, and now I felt the need to urinate. On the way to our bathroom, I looked out the window and saw Chip, his sensuous young body sweating in the morning sun as he worked, top off, faded cut-off jeans cut high on his muscular thighs. I suddenly found myself touching my pussy again, contemplating what it would be like to get fucked by a young stud like Chip.

As I sat on the toilet, I touched myself again, slowly massaging my clit until I began to urinate. Intensely aroused now, on impulse I slid my fingers lower, beneath the stream of hot urine. Trembling with sexual energy, before I could stop myself I brought my piss-covered fingers to my lips and tasted myself, sucking a few droplets of the salty golden liquid into my mouth before experiencing an enormously powerful orgasm.

Afterward I showered, then put on a thin, practically transparent robe, one I knew would easily reveal my naked body to Chip, who I had suddenly decided was to be my first lover, other than William, in some twenty-three years. Taking a deep breath, I went downstairs and mixed a pitcher of lemonade and ice cubes. Then I strolled out onto our back yard deck and waited for Chip to notice me.

When he did he at first seemed stunned. I was standing perhaps some fifty feet from him, yet I knew he could see, even from there, that I was almost naked for him. He grinned at me, and said “hi.”

“Hi yourself, Chip,” I teased. “I mixed up a pitcher of lemonade for you. You look like you could use a cold drink. Why don’t you take a break. Come on inside for a moment, out of the sun, and relax,” I said, motioning for him to follow me, turning to leave before he could say no.

In the kitchen, I waited until I heard Chip come in. “Sit down, Chip,” I said, reaching up into the cupboard for two glasses, aware that my robe had fallen open.

With the glasses in my hands, I turned and walked toward him, letting him see of me, all of my naked, 43 year old but still desirable body. “Sorry, Chip. Rather clumsy of me,” I offered lamely, smiling at him.

“It’s fine with me, Mrs. Blake,” he grinned, staring at me, at my tits, and pussy.

“I’m sure you’ve seen much better bodies than mine anyway,” I said, setting the glasses down on the table.

“NO!” he snapped. “Not naked. I ... I mean-”

“You mean what, Chip?” I asked, making no move to close my robe. “You haven’t seen any better bodies than mine, or you haven’t seen any that were naked?”

“I ... I mean ... I’m...”

The words trailed off, and I knew I’d have to help him, which seemed to somehow excite me all the more.

“Do you mind looking at me, Chip? I get so lonely when Mr. Blake is away. He’s away for the weekend, you know, Chip. We’re here alone. All alone,” I lied, moving my hands to caress my breasts in front of him. Then I began caressing myself lower as I talked to him, seducing him.

“I love to touch myself, don’t you, Chip? Do you masturbate much, Chip. Of course you do, don’t you. How silly of me. All young boys masturbate, don’t they, Chip. And it feels wonderful, doesn’t it, when you touch your cock. I can see it growing harder as you watch me, Chip. I’m exciting you, aren’t I, even though I’m old enough to be your mother. I’m turning you on, aren’t I, Chip.”

“Y ... yes,” he answered, his voice cracking as he watched me moving my hands lower, through the thick thatch of jet-black pubic hair, then lower still, until I was parting my pussy lips for him, brazenly showing him the wet, pink flesh inside my cunt.

“Look at me, Chip. I want you to look at me. Look at my pussy, Chip. It needs something inside it. Something young and hard and thick and smooth ... like your cock, Chip. My fingers just won’t do any longer,” I said, jamming two fingers inside my cunt, finger-fucking myself in front of this young man as his cock twitched and strained to burst through the thin, faded denim of his cut-off shorts.

“Oh Godddd!” he moaned, and I saw him reach down and touch himself before he realized what he’d done. As soon as contact was made with his cock his fingers seemed to jump away from it, his face turning beet red.

“No, it’s okay, Chip. I want you to touch yourself while you watch me. In fact, let’s take it out for you. You must be very uncomfortable, aren’t you, Chip?” I asked, dropping to my knees in front of him, between those muscular, hot, sweat-covered young thighs.

The heat from his body was intoxicating, as was the strong, male essence that assailed my nostrils as I moved closer to him. He didn’t resist when I unsnapped, and then began unzipping his shorts, my eyes staring into his as he watched what I was doing. When the denim shorts were all the way unzipped, I reached inside and felt his cock. God it was hot ... so fucking hot, and sweaty.

“Oh Mrs. Blakeeeeee!” he groaned as I released the thick shaft from it’s imprisonment, squeezing it gently, milking a dollop of pre-cum juice from the end.

“It’s beautiful, Chip. Your cock is beautiful. Does it taste as good as it looks?” I asked, leaning forward, his powerful masculine aroma even stronger now as I brought my face, and nose, closer to his rock hard cock.

“Mrs. Blake ... I ... I’m dirty. I haven’t showered yet today ... I was waiting until I finished your lawn. I’m sorry,” he squirmed, uncomfortably.

“Then let’s take you upstairs and get you cleaned up, Chip,” I said, pulling him to his feet. “You can shower in my bedroom. With me.”

I led Chip down the hall and into our bedroom, letting my robe fall to the floor as we entered the room. Then, totally naked, I turned to Chip and tugged his shorts and cotton briefs off his hard body. God he was sexy ... so physically perfect, with a tuft of blond hair on his chest and a thin line of blond hair covering the space between his navel and his pubic hair, which was also of such a light brown color it, too, was almost blond.

When Chip was as naked as I, I stood back and observed him. His cock was sticking straight out in front of him, so hard it actually curved upward toward his muscular teenage belly. Silver rivers of pre-cum juices were running down the underside of his cock, and I knew I had to taste it, sweaty or not.

“I can’t help this, Chip. I have to do it,” I said, again dropping to my knees in front of him, immediately licking his thick shaft, licking, and tasting, the strong sweat and pre-cum juices covering his rock hard dick. I heard him groaning above me, and on impulse leaned lower and began licking and sucking his sweat drenched balls.

“Oh GODDDDD!” he gasped, instilling in me a desire to be even nastier, even dirtier. I was becoming the slut William wanted me to become, wasn’t I? Then why not take it all the way, my sizzling brain communicated to me. I moved lower still, spreading Chip’s legs apart, crawling beneath his cock and balls, licking, tasting, pressing my tongue into nasty dark places until I was touching his anus with it, licking the acrid sweat from his ass crack. I was no longer simply transforming myself. The moment my tongue touched this young man’s dark, sweaty asshole, I knew what I had become ... I was now a member of the honored Slut Wives Club. And still I wanted more...

“Oh God, Mrs. Blake ... I ... I’m COMINGGGGGG!” Chip cried out. Quickly I moved my face up to catch the first blast of semen as it splattered against my face. Moaning, my fingers flying over my swollen clitoris, I came as well, my orgasm shattering me, as blast after blast of young male cum spewed out the end of Chip’s cock and onto my face and tongue. I chewed some of it, moaning as I continued to play with myself, and then I swallowed it, moving my mouth over the end of the hot cock as it continued to come inside my mouth. My God, I thought. This boy is incredible. He continued shooting so much cum he suddenly reminded me of the infamous porn star Peter North. As I stared up at him, observing his youthful, all-American good looks I realized he even looked like Peter North. Suddenly, I came again, a much smaller orgasm this time, but satisfying nonetheless.

Afterward I got up off my knees and kissed Chip, forcing some of own his cum back into his mouth. My face smelled awful, I knew, since Chip’s ass and ball sweat was mingled along with his cum all over my face, but that was part of the fun, wasn’t it? To indulge in such nasty games with my new young lover? I even reached down and scooped out a hand full of my own sweet pussy juices, and wiped them across Chip’s face as well. He shuddered, but allowed me to do it, and secretly I believe he enjoyed my degrading him as much as I.

I didn’t want to shower yet. I was enjoying the smells from Chip’s body on my face too much, but I thought perhaps Chip would be more comfortable if we cleaned up, so I led him into our bathroom and into the shower. As the warm spray washed over us I hugged him, pressing my tits into his hard chest, squeezing his cock lovingly, getting him hard again. He allowed me to do as I pleased with him, moaning softly as his hands touched my breasts while I slowly masturbated him.

When his cock was hard again, I turned off the water and we got out of the shower. I dried Chip off quickly, as he did me. When I playfully led Chip into our bedroom again, leading him by the cock, I almost died when I suddenly heard my husband say, “What the hell is going on here?”

“Oh God!” Chip gasped, almost crying he was so fearful.

I knew I had to react fast if Chip was to fuck me, so I said, “What does it look like, darling? You told me you wanted to see me fucking other men, so stick around. That’s exactly what’s about to happen.”

Suddenly William began to smile, and I knew everything would be all right. “It is what you wanted, isn’t it, darling? I’ve already sucked him off, and allowed him to come on my face. Now he’s going to fuck me, aren’t you, Chip darling.”

“I ... oh God ... I ... I-” Chip stammered.

“It’s okay, Chip. She’s right,” William said soothingly. “Don’t worry about it. You’re doing nothing wrong. Just continue with her as though I wasn’t here,” my husband said, and I noticed him taking off his clothes.

“Hey, wait a minute, Mr. Blake,” Chip began, backing away from William. “I’m not into that kind of stuff.”

William laughed. “Neither am I, Chip. Don’t worry. I’m just getting comfortable. I said to pretend I’m not even here,” he continued, getting the jar of Vaseline and baby oil mixture out of the dresser drawer next to the bed. We keep it there for masturbating, and when William was naked and seated in a chair near the bed, I turned to Chip and began massaging his cock again.

“Fuck me, Chip. Do it while my husband watches us. He loves it. He loves watching me fucking other men, don’t you darling.”

“Yes!” William hissed through dark, hooded eyes. He was already hard, and eager to see his WifeSlut get fucked. “Fuck her, Chip. Do it. Fuck her, hard.”

“You see, Chip,” I teased. “He gives you permission to fuck me. So come, darling. Do it to me.”

“You people are crazy,” Chip said, not sure what to do. Fortunately, his cock was sure, and his cock was all I needed. Moving to the bed, pulling Chip with me, not letting go of his rapidly swelling dick, I dragged him onto the bed with me, then again took him in my mouth, tasting him, spitting all over him, my eyes locked onto William’s as he smiled proudly at me.

“Now, Chip. Put it in me, darling. Fuck me with this beautiful young cock,” I coaxed.

Chip looked again at William before mounting me, and when William signaled for my young stud to fuck me, Chip resisted no longer. Looking back at me, he allowed me to pull his cock to the very entrance to my cunt. And then he was fucking me, sliding his rock-hard youthful cock into me, filling me with it, fucking me with such enthusiasm I thought he would come almost before we’d begun.

I was wrong. Chip fucked me for a very long time before once again finally erupting, spewing spurt after spurt of hot cum deeply up inside my wanton pussy. I lay with my arms above my head, hands together, as though I was tied for him, trying to signal my complete submission to him, wanting him to know he was free to use me any way he wished.

After he came, Chip was most anxious to leave. Quickly he gathered up his shorts and underwear, pulled on his sneakers, thanked me for a great time, then practically ran out of the bedroom. William and I laughed together for a moment, and then my beautiful husband came over and sat beside me on the bed.

“How did this happen?” he asked tenderly, kissing me softly on the lips.

“I was horny, and he was here. Nothing more than that,” I smiled.

“I’m glad. But look. I’m still horny,” William indicated, showing me his erect cock.

“Would you like sloppy seconds?” I teased.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.