Geez, Mother...Put Some Clothes on! - Cover

Geez, Mother...Put Some Clothes on!

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 2: Fucking Bart and Friends

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Fucking Bart and Friends - This story was inspired by my wife's teenage son walking into her bedroom and catching her naked (this part is true). The rest of the story is FICTION, in which she proceeds to seduce her son AND his friends....

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex  

The next day, a Saturday, I awoke with my pussy a little sore. Overnight a lot of goopy cum had drooled out of it and my thighs were sticky. I was alone in my bed, but knew I’d been fucked again during the night. I grinned, then stretched and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. God the hot water felt good. I stood there and let it run down over my breasts, my ass, my pussy, and couldn’t stop grinning. I had sucked my son’s cock, he’d come in my mouth, and he’d fucked me, twice. And today it would happen again. Probably more than once. And I loved it!

I pulled on a thin robe, loosely tied it at my waist, looked in on my son, and found him sleeping soundly, so I went downstairs to the kitchen and started a pot of coffee. Then I reflected on what had happened ... Bart coming into my room, seeing me naked ... me seducing him ... sucking his cock ... swallowing his cum ... then fucking him. And then some time during the middle of the night he had fucked me yet again. God how I loved it. I knew it wasn’t something we should have done ... that it was incest. Yet somehow that seemed to make it all the more exciting for me.

When the coffee was ready I poured a cup and went to the front porch to get the paper just as two of Bart’s college buddies were coming up the walk from their car in the driveway.

“Hi Mrs. Karras,” Billy Jenkins grinned, as I bent down to pick up the paper, my robe falling open. I knew Billy, but didn’t know the other boy. Then when I realized they could see my naked tits and pussy, a sudden wave of excitement gushed into me, so I purposely took my time closing the robe.

“Oh hello, Billy,” I said. “What brings you guys here so early in the morning on a Saturday?”

“We’re supposed to pick up Bart to go with us to the mall. I gotta get some new jeans.”

“Well Bart isn’t up yet, but you guys can come in and I’ll wake him up,” I said. “Who’s your friend?” I asked, grinning at the boys.

“Oh, this is Tommy Smith,” Billy said, grinning, staring at my tits under the thin robe. I felt my nipples stiffen, and suddenly felt horny again. What did their cocks look like, I wondered. How big were they? How would their cum taste?

Finally I realized I was growing out of control. “Stop it!” I said to myself.

“What, Mrs. Karras?” Billy asked.

“Nothing, Billy,” I said, opening the door. I realized I probably shouldn’t still be calling him Billy now that he was grown up, but that’s the only name I’d ever known him by, and I think he was okay with it. The boys followed me into the kitchen, and I asked them if he wanted a cup of coffee.

“Ah, sure, I guess,” Billy said, as they sat down at the table. I took two cups out of the cupboard, and set one on the Keurig and put a K-cup in the Keurig, and started the brewing process. As I moved I felt the sash on my robe loosening. I knew I should tighten it, but instead a surge of heat slammed into me, and I didn’t. Instead I only partially closed it and when the first cup of coffee was ready I took the cup and turned, setting it in front of Billy. As I did my robe fell completely open.

“Oh my!” I exclaimed, slowly closing my robe. “I haven’t had my shower yet today, so I apologize for how I smell,” I smiled, knowing they could probablyh both smell my rank, recently fucked pussy. Then I turned and discarded the first K-cup, inserted a fresh one, and began brewing it as my robe fell open again. This time I didn’t even attempt to close it as I walked to the refrigerator.

“Cream and sugar?” I asked, smirking as the guys openly stared at my tits, then down to my pussy. I rarely trim it, and my black thatch of cunt hair is so thick it can sometimes be seen through my white bathing suit, something I find incredibly sexy, don’t you? To see a woman’s pussy hair under a bathing suit, or better yet, sticking out around the edges for most men I know is extremely arousing. But I digress.

“I ... uh ... I’ll take some ... ah ... cream ... I guess,” the Smith boy stammered, and I couldn’t help stealing a glance at his pants where I was pleased to see a lump growing larger.

“Billy? Would you like some, too?” I grinned, teasing the boy.

“Okay,” he said.

I opened the refrigerator and took out the cream. Then I bent over the table, my robe open. I poured the cream slowly, reveling in their gawky expressions, first on Tommy’s face, then on Billy’s. And then Bart came downstairs and into the kitchen.

“Hey dudes, what’s shakin?” Bart said. “I heard you talking down here.”

“We’re going to the mall, remember?” Billy said.

“Oh yeah, that’s right. I forgot. But I think I’m gonna stick around here. Mom has some chores for me to do today, right, Mom?” Bart grinned, staring at my open robe.

“Yes, but maybe your friends would like to stick around and help us ... or maybe they could watch us ... doing our chores?” I smirked, moving with my back to one of the counters. I placed my hands on the countertops, my nipples rock hard as I slowly spread my legs a little, enough for the robe to fall to my sides, completely open now as I shamelessly displayed my naked body to these hot young men. My nipples were rock hard, and my cunt was wet. I was sweating now, and I knew all of us could smell my excitement. I knew this was dangerous territory. Fucking ones own son was one thing. Fucking other mothers’ sons was something else. I’d known Billy’s mother for years, and while she’s not what I’d call conservative I wasn’t sure she was as sexual as I am, and the other mother, the Smith’s boy’s mother, I’d never even met. Yet I also recognized the growing hunger in my cunt again, and realized I was powerless to stop it once it began heating up. I was already so hot I wanted to suck all three of these boys and let them all fuck me and use me any way they wished, and my hunger meter was growing by the second.

“I imagine they would love to help us, Mom,” Bart said. “Would you like them to help us, Mom?”

“Would that be okay with you, Bart?” I asked, reaching down to touch my naked pussy.

“Bill, Tom ... can you guys keep a secret?” Bart asked.

“Yeah, sure, Bart!” Billy said, knowing Bart would beat the shit out of him if he didn’t.

“What about you, Tom?” Bart asked. “If we let you in on the best thing that will ever happen to you in your fucking life, can you keep it quiet and not tell anyone?”

“Sure!” Tom asked.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.