Geez, Mother...Put Some Clothes on! - Cover

Geez, Mother...Put Some Clothes on!

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 1: Fucking Bart

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Fucking Bart - This story was inspired by my wife's teenage son walking into her bedroom and catching her naked (this part is true). The rest of the story is FICTION, in which she proceeds to seduce her son AND his friends....

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex  

The first time I fucked my son it was purely by accident. While I admit I was in one of my “horny” periods, still, I never in a million years would have dreamed of fucking my son, yet that’s exactly what happened.

I was between husbands, and horny. Due to a heavy workload trying to earn enough as a real estate agent to support my son and myself I had very little time for a social life, yet alone time for any kind of sex other than masturbating or fucking myself with one of my vibrators. The day of “the event,” I was feeling a little lonely, and very horny. I’d just taken a long, relaxing shower during which I’d engage in a mini-masturbation session and an equally small, less than satisfying mini-orgasm. For me, when I masturbate I like to take my time, usually while watching or reading some good porn, and generally with a vibrator or dildo, so getting myself off during a shower was hardly what I’d call a legitimate orgasm. Instead it left me more horny than before I’d masturbated.

I guess that’s why I allowed what happened to happen. I was leaning over at my dresser, selecting some panties to wear, and as usual when I’m in my bedroom I was naked. I always sleep naked, and in the privacy, or so I thought, of my own bedroom I never bother wearing a robe or anything else. So when my son Bart suddenly barged into the room I stood up, startled, and stark naked.

Bart saw me and instantly his face reddened. “Geez, Mother, put some clothes on!” he said, staring at my nude body. I must admit I’m also in very good shape for a 44 year old mother. In fact I’ve been told I’m a “MILF,” the meaning of which I had to Google to figure out. At 5’2” and a fit 121 pounds I’m proud of my body, especially my still firm 36C tits and large, stiff nipples. So when my oldest son saw me standing there naked I suddenly felt a surge of sexual excitement I never dreamed possible for a mother to feel in the presence of her son. I’d momentarily forgotten he was home from college for Spring Break, I was super horny, and I found myself actually finding it exciting to let my hard-bodied, good-looking, tanned hot 17 year old son see me naked.

“I didn’t hear you knock, Bart,” I said, standing proudly in front of him, my tits and furry cunt immodestly on display for him.

“Well I didn’t knock, but geez, Mother...”

“Geez what, Bart? This is my bedroom. I’m entitled to be naked in my own bedroom, don’t you think?” I asked, moving ever so cautiously closer to him. I felt my nipples stiffening in his presence, and when I stared down at his young cock I noticed how much he’d developed since I’d last seen him naked. He had a nice package, and when he saw me staring at it, his cock seemed to jump a little.

“Well? I asked you a question, Bart. Don’t you think I should be able to walk around naked like this in the privacy of my own bedroom without expecting my son to barge in on me?” Still he hadn’t moved, so I took another step closer to him, staring openly at his cock now, excited to see it appeared to be growing harder.

Bart wasn’t wearing a shirt, and only had on a pair of old cotton Jersey shorts, so thin I could see the outline of his cock under them. At 19 years old he had a hard, chiseled body. Bart is an excellent athlete, and he was already several inches taller than me, so when I looked down at his cock he knew where I was staring.

“Mother...” he began, quietly.

“What, Bart? Do you think your old mother still has a good body, baby? Do you think I could be one of your MILF’s? Does my naked body turn you on?” I asked, knowing these were not questions any decent mother would ask her own son. Yet I’m no decent mother. I love sex, and haven’t ever tried to hide that from my family. I don’t know if Bart had any idea I’d had a couple of threesomes or not, but I know he’s seen my vibrators before, and he knows I wear sexy clothes and that I’ve gone out with some of my clients following large commission sales. Once he asked if I’d ever had sex with any of them, and I just said, “Mother has to do what I have to do to support us, Bart, but that’s not really any of your business.” So I imagine he suspects I’ve fucked some of them, which I have, and I’m not ashamed of it. Consenting adults, and all that ... you know?

I also know Bart has seen my sexy lace Victoria’s Secret panties in the laundry, or folded on our countertops after coming out of the dryer, so he knows the kind of underwear I prefer. Still, when I began asking Bart what he thought of my body I could see it embarrassed him. Judging from how his cock was growing, however, it was also obvious my questions, and my naked body, were exciting him as well.

“Well? Answer me, Bart. Look at me. Do think I’m still sexy?” I probed, walking closer to my son, staring into his eyes. Then, when I knew he was watching, I deliberately let my gaze move to his cock again, staring at it openly as it began to grow.

“Jesus, Mother. What the fuck are you doing?” he asked.

“What do you think I’m doing, Bart? I’m just standing here, letting you see me. And from the way your cock is growing, I think you like what you see,” I said, as I squeezed my breasts, then tweaked both nipples. “I’m told I have great tits, Bart. What do you think? So tell me. I’m waiting for answers to my questions,” I smiled. “Perhaps you didn’t hear me since you were concentrating so hard on your old mother’s naked body. So I’ll ask you again. I asked you if it turns you on to see me naked like this. I don’t shave my pussy, Bart, because I think hair on a pussy is sexier. What do you think?” I said, spreading my legs, looking down at my cunt. Reaching down I spread my pussy lips open. “I’m horny, Bart. VERY horny. Look at it, Bart. See how wet my cunt is? I masturbated in the shower, and came a little, but it didn’t help. I need a cock, Bart. And from the looks of yours you just might be the answer to my horniness. Look, baby. Look at how your cock is growing,” I said, moving directly in front of my son now, his face beet red, sweat on his lips, his cock rock hard now, the outline of which was clearly visible.

“Mother...” he wheezed, staring openly at my tits and cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.