It Was Way Better... - Cover

It Was Way Better...

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 9: The Drive Home

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Drive Home - This one features a LOT of wet, nasty sex between a hot wife, her husband and her parents. Lots of really warped animal sex, too. You've been warned....

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Porn Theatre  

After we said our goodbyes, and promised to return to see what nasty things Megan might want to do with their horse, we began the drive home.

“Are you really going to show the videos you took today to Mom and Dad?” Megan asked, flushed, her cheeks red.

“What do you think?” I grinned.

“I think you will. You’re going to invite them over again and show it to them. I know you are. And I don’t think you should send it to them, darling, because if Daddy ever decided to report us for it we could both end up in prison, as well as getting Sam and her daughter in trouble.”

“Agreed, baby. So yes, I am going to invite them over again and show them the video. It will repulse your fucking asshole father and turn on your mother, and then we’ll fuck them both again.”

Neither of us spoke for a few moments. Then Megan said, “Do you think they really have sex with a horse?” I looked at her and she was blushing. She also had her hand up under her skirt and was playing with her pussy.

“Isn’t that thing about worn out?” I teased.

“Never, darling. I can never get enough cocks or cum in it. So do you? Do you think they really have sex with a horse?”

“I do,” I grinned. “And I also suspect you will, too, on our next trip to the kennels,” I said, watching her fingers moving faster in her pussy.

“God! A horse! Fuck!” she said, rubbing faster.

“You’ll suck it’s cock, Megan. And if they’ll show us how to do it, we’ll slide it inside your CUNT and have it FUCK YOU!” I said.

“Ohhhh FUCKKKKKKK!” Megan gasped, her orgasm slamming into her. I had to fight to keep my eyes on the road as she raised her skirt and put her feet up on the dash, her naked pussy on display for me and anyone else who wanted to see it. I approached a large 18 wheeler then and told her to raise her skirt all the way to her waist and to raise her top so her naked tits would be on display for the trucker.

“Yessss!” my hot wife moaned, and when I pulled up next to the trucker I beeped the horn to make sure he could see her. He did, blowing his air horn in appreciation.

“Want to fuck him?” I asked.

“Oh God, baby. Could I?” Megan gasped.

“Motion for him to follow us,” I said. “There’s a rest area coming up soon. You can let him fuck you there.” So she did it.

When I put my blinker on I was pleased to see the trucker following us into the rest area. I drove to the back, away from the rest rooms and parked as he pulled his truck in next to us. Then I got out and so did he.

“Hi,” I said. “Guess you saw my wife back there.”

“Sure did. Mighty fine set of tits on her, too, don’t mind me saying so,” he drawled.

“You wouldn’t believe what she did this afternoon, but let’s just say she’s still horny. Didn’t get quite enough cock to satisfy her. Interested in getting your cock sucked? If she gets you hard will you fuck her for me?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.