It Was Way Better... - Cover

It Was Way Better...

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 8: More Perversion

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: More Perversion - This one features a LOT of wet, nasty sex between a hot wife, her husband and her parents. Lots of really warped animal sex, too. You've been warned....

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Porn Theatre  

Saturday morning. Megan and I were having coffee in the kitchen, talking about the amazing sex we’d had with her folks.

“My God, that was so hot, baby,” she said. “Me fucking my dad while you fucked my mother. How sick is that!”

“It was fun, for sure. And yet there is so much more perversion we need to explore. I want us to try every kind of sexual deviation there is, Megan. No boundaries until we’ve done it all. Only then will we know what the ultimate sex act can be for us.”

“But what else is there to do, darling?” she asked. “I’ve let you piss on me ... on my face ... even in my pussy. And I’ve peed on your face and in your mouth and you’ve done it to me. It’s fun, but I enjoy sex with strangers more. We’ve had incest sex with my parents, and yours are gone, so what else is there to do?” she asked.

“You’ll see today. I have a surprise planned for you. So get dressed in a short skirt, no panties, and a thin tank top and we’ll go for a drive in the country to meet some people,” I said.

“Where are we going, baby?” she asked.

“Well if I told you it wouldn’t be a surprise, right? But I think you’ll like it.”

“Will someone fuck me?” she asked, hugging me, sitting on my lap, my hands on her soft tits under her thin negligee.

“Well ... let’s just say SOMETHING might fuck you, baby. If you want it. So go get ready and we’ll go.”

Thirty minutes later we were on the way to meet a woman I’d found on an underground network. I told her about us, and specifically about Megan, and gave her the link to the video we’d posted online, so I knew the woman was as anxious to meet us as I was to introduce her to Megan.

“Put your legs up on the dash and masturbate for me, baby. Raise your skirt to your waist. See if you can excite some truckers,” I teased. And she did it.

“God I love you,” she purred, her eyes closed as she slowly played with herself.

“And I love you, too, Megan. You’re the sex slave I always wanted,” I said.

“And you’re the sex master I always wanted, so we’re the perfect couple.” And we are.

50 minutes later I was pulling into the driveway at a large country farmhouse. The sign at the entrance to the drive said, “Paradise Kennels,” and as I pulled in and parked, Megan looked at me with a strange expression on her face.

“Do people do what I think they do here, Bill?” she asked, her eyes taking on that familiar excited look she gets before we do something perverted.

“I don’t know, babe. What do you think people do here?” I grinned, as I picked up the camera from the back seat.

“Oh God, Bill!” Megan breathed. And we went up to the front door and rang the bell.

A very attractive 40-something, blue-eyed brunette with huge tits, opened the door. “Hello,” she said, then grinned as she saw how Megan was dressed. “This must be Megan, right? And you’re Bill?”

“Yes,” Megan said, her cheeks flushed.

“I’m Sam. Come in, please,” she said, turning. We followed her inside, and she led us down a long hallway to a huge, nicely decorated room. The walls were beautifully paneled in a rich, dark walnut, with a cathedral ceiling and wooden ceiling beams stretched across the width of the room. A dark cowhide leather sofa large enough to seat eight was positioned across one wall, with two leather club chairs on either side of the sofa. “Have a seat, please,” Sam said. “So ... Megan ... Bill tells me you enjoy, shall we say, a bit of adventurous sex, is that right?”

“Yes. I do,” Megan replied quietly.

“I’ve seen your video,” Sam smiled. “You looked like you were having a lot of fun.”

“I was,” Megan grinned, glancing at me.

“We’ve discovered that the more outrageous the sex is, the more perverted it is, the more Megan responds to it, as do I,” I said.

“So tell me. What all have you done?” Sam asked.

“Tell her, baby,” I grinned.

“I ... well ... Bill took me dogging one night. I took off my clothes and lay in the back of our SUV and let strange men fuck me and come all over my face and in my hair. That started it. I discovered I loved being seen by strangers, and fucked by them. So we went to an adult theater and Bill undressed me and I let the men there fuck me and come all over my face and in my hair like the guys when we went dogging. The next day I went back to the porn theater alone and the same thing happened. I let a bunch of men fuck me. Then Bill invited his black friend over to fuck me, and that’s when he made the video you saw. But I guess the most far out sex we’ve had was recently when Bill sent that same video to my parents and invited them over to swap with us. They did it, and I loved having my Dad fucking me while Bill fucked my mother. And then Bill drove us out here today. He didn’t tell me why.”

“Why do you think you’re here, Megan?” Sam asked, grinning slightly.

“I don’t really know, but it’s a kennel, so...”

“Yes? Go on.”

“I don’t know for sure. Maybe ... maybe it has something to do with having sex with dogs?” Megan whispered her cheeks beet red again.

“Have you ever seen a woman have sex with a dog, Megan?” Sam asked.

“Only in pictures. And I saw a video of a teenage girl sucking a dog’s cock once.,” Megan answered.

“Did it excite you, Megan? Seeing a teenage girl sucking a dog?” Sam asked, moving onto the sofa next to Megan.

“Oh God yes it did. I masturbated watching it and came so hard I squirted in my panties a little,” Megan grinned.

“Do you think watching something like that live would turn you on, too, Megan, or do you think it would repulse you?” Sam asked.

“Oh it would turn me on, for sure,” Megan beamed, a layer of sweat on her upper lip now.

“Would you like to see me having sex with a dog, Megan?” Sam asked.

“Oh God yes!” Megan answered immediately.

“If you do watch me with a dog ... sucking its cock, letting it fuck me ... do you think you’d want to do those things with a dog as well?” Sam asked, as Sam put her arms around Megan shoulders.

“I ... don’t know. Maybe. Probably,” Megan whispered.

“What would you like to see me doing with a dog, Megan?” Sam asked, reaching down inside Megan’s tank top, fondling my wife’s naked tits as I took out my cock and began stroking it.

“I don’t know. Everything, I guess,” Megan said, as Sam reached lower, down to one of Megan’s thighs, stroking it gently.

“Would you want to see me sucking a dog’s cock, Megan?” Sam purred.

“Yes!” Megan hissed, as Sam moved her hand up under Megan’s skirt.

“Would you also want to see a dog fucking me, Megan?” Sam asked, obviously touching Megan’s pussy now, based on the way Megan spread her legs open further.

“YES!” Megan cried out, her eyes closed now, as I leaned over and slowly tugged her tank top up and off her body, leaving my wife sitting there topless.

“You’re wet, Megan ... very wet. I think you’re ready, don’t you?” Sam said.

“Yes! FUCK yes I am!” my wife gasped.

“Oh, and I have a surprise for you both. Megan, you said it turned you on to see a teenage girl sucking that dog’s cock, yes?”

“Yes!” Megan hissed, playing with herself now, her skirt around her waist, fingers slowly fucking her wet cunt, loud enough so we could hear the squishing sounds she was making.

Sam got up then and walked over to a phone on one of the tables, picked it up and punched in a few numbers. Then: “Bring in Brutus.” Then she hung up and told Megan to remove her skirt and me my clothes as well. We did, as Sam also undressed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.