It Was Way Better... - Cover

It Was Way Better...

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 7: Megan’s Parents

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: Megan’s Parents - This one features a LOT of wet, nasty sex between a hot wife, her husband and her parents. Lots of really warped animal sex, too. You've been warned....

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Porn Theatre  

“God I’m nervous,” Megan said, sipping her Glenlivet.

“It will be fun, baby,” I said, my cock tingling. Megan’s mother is very attractive, even though she’s in her early-60’s, and I was pretty sure she secretly thought I was hot. Megan’s father, however, was another story. He’s a mean old fucker, and Megan said he’s always been very strict on her, even giving her spankings as she was growing up.

“Once he even took off his belt and used it to whip my ass,” she said, and I noticed the way she said it didn’t make it sound like she minded.

“Did it turn you on, baby?” I asked. Her face immediately turned red, and she quietly admitted that it had.

“And not just me, either, baby,” she grinned. “I could feel it. Daddy had me over his lap and as he strapped me I could feel his cock getting hard under me. So I kind of slid around on it while he was whipping me and I felt my pussy getting wetter and I was getting more and more excited until finally I moaned and kept sliding back and forth across Daddy’s cock. Mom was watching us, and when she saw what was going on she said, “Jim, what are you doing?” I started coming, and pressed real hard into Daddy’s hard cock, and I felt it jumping under me, and he dropped the strap and started squeezing my ass cheeks and I knew he was coming then, too. Mom said, “JIM!” and she looked real funny, and I felt his cum seeping through his thin trousers, and after he finished he pushed me off onto the floor and told me to go to my room. Then he got up and went to his bedroom with Mom just standing there shocked. Daddy never spanked me again after that.”

“Maybe he will tonight,” I grinned.

Megan looked at me, then she, too, grinned, and said, “Maybe he will.”

I decided we’d start the evening fairly normally, so I wore a pair of jeans shorts and a golf shirt, and had Megan wear one of her short white tennis skirts, and a black tank top, and no bra or panties. When the doorbell rang I kissed her, and said, “Here we go, baby.” Then I opened the door and let her parents in.

“Good to see you, Mary. Jim,” I said, extending my hand to shake his. He ignored my outstretched hand, and instead said, “I can’t BELIEVE what I saw in that FILTH you sent us! And YOU, Megan ... how could you let that man do that to you ... ESPECIALLY a COLORED man? Have you no shame?” he snarled.

“A COLORED man, daddy?,” Megan laughed. “He’s a black man, daddy. And it was fun. Didn’t you see how big his cock was, and how hard I came when he filled my pussy with his nasty old hot cum?” Megan grinned. “I bet Mom would have enjoyed his cock, too!” she added.

“SHUT UP!” her father screamed at her. “If you weren’t married I’d give you the whipping of your life!” he said.

“I won’t stop you,” I smiled. “In fact I think that’s exactly what she could use ... a good spanking. He’s right, Megan. You were a very bad girl. And you’re right, Jim. I can’t control her, but maybe you can help me. Come in, both of you. I think I have just the thing to help you put her in her place.” Then I led them into the living room and went into the bedroom and came back with a new little cat o’nine tails whip I’d purchased from the internet.

“Where did you get that, Bill?” Megan asked, curious.

“I ordered it for tonight because I was pretty sure your father was going to want to punish you for how you behaved in that video tape. She brought disgrace on your family, right, Jim?” I asked, handing him the whip.

“Yes she did! And I have a good mind to do just what your husband said, child,” he scowled.

“Then do it,” I said. “Megan, lie over your dad’s lap and receive your punishment, but first I’m going to raise your skirt. You need to feel it on your bare skin to appreciate how badly you behaved,” I said.

“Okay. If you think so,” she said, grinning at me as I reached down and raised up her skirt to her waist. Without panties on all of us could see her thick bush of black cunt hair, and when she turned to face her father she made sure he could see her dark, wet fur before slowly sliding down over his lap.

I moved over next to Mary then, coming up behind her, my hands on her shoulders as we watched Megan snuggling in on top of her father’s cock.

“Do it, Jim,” I said. “Whip her slutty ass.”

And he did it. With the first crack of the whip over Megan’s ass cheeks she moaned, and I leaned in next to her mother and said, “It’s kind of exciting, don’t you think, Mary. To know your daughter is lying on her father’s legs with her naked ass on display for all of us.”

“I ... I don’t think it’s proper,” she gurgled.

“But it’s exciting, isn’t it? To see your husband whipping your daughter’s naked ass?” I said, moving my arms around her, pulling her into my body. “I think it’s exciting. Can you feel what it’s doing to me, Mary?”

“I ... I’m not sure what you mean,” she said, her lips coated in a thin layer of sweat now.

“Look at them, Mary. Did you know that last time when Jim whipped Megan with his belt she came on his cock, and he came, too.”

“No! They didn’t do that,” she protested.

“Oh but they did, Mary. Megan told me she came so hard she wished they had been naked. She said she would have let Jim fuck her she was so hot.”

“No! She ... she couldn’t have said that,” she gasped.

CRACK! “Uhhhh!” Megan groaned, rubbing her pussy on her father’s cock as we watched.

“Look at them, Mary,” I whispered in her ear, pressing my cock into her ass. “See how hot Megan is getting. Look how she’s rubbing her cunt on your husband’s cock.”

This time she didn’t reply ... instead she just moaned softly. “Feel my cock pressing into you, Mary? Into your ass?” I asked.

“Yes,” she whispered, as my hands slid down over her tits.

“I told Jim in my note that he could fuck Megan if he wanted to, and that you and I could fuck while they watched us,” I said, kissing her neck, squeezing her tits again.

“I know ... he showed the note to me,” she moaned, and I felt her pressing back against my cock.

“Does Jim suck your cunt, Mary? I love to suck Megan’s cunt. Especially after she’s fucked other men. I think cum mingled with pussy juice tastes so delicious, don’t you?” I teased, dry fucking her now.

“Jim doesn’t do that to me,” she said.

“But you’d enjoy it, wouldn’t you, Mary. Did Megan’s videotape turn you on?” I asked, kissing her neck again as my hands slipped inside the top of her dress.

“Yes. It did. It turned Jim on, too. He ripped my clothes off and he ... he FUCKED me while we watched the video. And ... and he made me suck his cock and God help me, I loved it.”

“Then you’ll love this,” I said, moving her over onto the sofa in front of where Jim had dropped the whip and was spanking Megan’s ass now.

“Take your slacks off, Jim. You know you want to fuck her, so do it. FUCK YOUR SLUT DAUGHTER. She wants you to,” I said.

“Yeah, Daddy. Do it. Fuck me!” Megan teased. Look at my tits, Daddy. See them?” she said, ripping off her tank top. And look at how hairy and wet my pussy is,” she continued, standing naked in front of her father now, her hair and thighs stick and wet. Come on, Daddy. I know you came that time you used your belt on me. And I loved feeling your wet cum on my pussy, Daddy. So do it. Fuck me. Now!” Megan said, dropping to her knees in front of her father, pressing his knees apart as she quickly unbuckle his pants and unzipped them. Then she reached inside his boxer shorts and pulled out his erect cock, grinning at me as she showed it to us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.