It Was Way Better... - Cover

It Was Way Better...

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 6: Posting Megan’s Videos Online

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Posting Megan’s Videos Online - This one features a LOT of wet, nasty sex between a hot wife, her husband and her parents. Lots of really warped animal sex, too. You've been warned....

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Porn Theatre  

We were too wiped out to process the movies that night, but the next day after I got home from work I did some editing on them while Megan was fixing dinner. Afterward I told Megan I wanted to show her the videos.

“I can’t wait to see them, darling,” she cooed. “I was bad, wasn’t I,” she grinned.

“Just the way I like you, babe,” I said, my cock tingling.

We went into our office then, and I began playing the video from the night before. Megan began masturbating as I took my cock out and joined her as we watched the video.

“Oh God I love this, Billy!” she groaned, watching the nasty video, playing with her clit as two fingers slowly slid in and out of her cunt. “Look how NASTY I was with him, honey. Oh God this is so fucking hot ... to see me getting fucked. And seeing him coming on my face. Look how much I loved it, baby. Look at my fucking eyes ... you can tell I loved having him coming on my face and in my hair. Look at what a cum bucket I look like.”

“I know. I can see it. And soon all our friends and your parents are going to see this video, too,” I moaned, close to coming.

“Oh God, Bill! I don’t know if I can deal with that. There would be no turning back if you post this video online,” she said, her fingers rubbing her clit faster now, the muscles of her cunt squeezing my cock inside her pussy.

“We’re too far gone now to turn back, Megan. You said it yourself that first night when we went to the porn theater,” I said, squeezing her tits, feeling her rock hard nipples. “Anyway, some of the guys from the park may already have posted videos of you, so...”

“I know, but...”

“No buts, Megan,” I said, as the video ended. “Watch,” I said. Then I opened one of our favorite porn sites and clicked on the upload video tab.

“Oh God!” Megan moaned, feeling my cock twitching in her pussy.

When the video was uploaded to the site I said, “Now all you have to do is click on the POST button, baby, and everyone will be able to see what a fucking cum whore you’ve become. Do it, Megan,” I urged.

“Oh God!” she moaned again, as I began fucking her hard, jamming my cock up inside her as I squeezed her tits again.

“Oh God I’m COMING!” she screamed, reaching out for the keyboard, where she pressed the send button. “OH FUCKKKKK!” she screeched, and I came inside her.

After we finished coming I refreshed the site we were on, and in a few minutes, there it was ... Megan’s video.

“Look, baby!” I said, as we watched her video again, this time knowing the entire world would be able to see it.

“Oh Bill! God, baby ... I look like such a total slut, don’t I!” she said. “And my face is clearly visible. Anyone who knows us will recognize me!”

“Yes. They will, honey. And you are a total slut, Megan. And I love you for it. Now I want you to do something else for us,” I said, copying the.url where her video was stored.

“What?” she asked, as I opened my email folder. Then I clicked on the COMPOSE button and selected her dad’s email address. As my wife watched, I typed the following message:

Dear Jim ... I thought you might enjoy seeing this video, hopefully with Mary watching it with you. It’s of your daughter having fun with a friend of ours. It seems she’s turned into a total slut and I thought you might find it exciting to see her in action. She tells me she’s been going to porn theaters and glory hole places where she’s been letting strange men fuck her and come on her like our friend Nate is doing in this video, and I thought you might like to you know she’s fine with having you fucking her, too, anytime you want. In fact, why don’t you and Mary come for dinner tomorrow night and Mary and I can watch you fucking your daughter. Or you can just have her blow you. Or both. Or we can swap with you two for sex if you like. I suspect Mary might enjoy my cock in her pussy, Jim. And you might find it fun to watch me fucking your wife while you’re fucking Megan. So think about it and come over tomorrow night ... I guarantee you, you will enjoy your daughter in an entirely new way, Jim ... Regards, Bill

Then I attached the.url where the video was stored, and said, “hit the send button, Megan.”

She was trembling, and masturbating again now. “You know how conservative my folks are, Bill. This could kill them,” she said.

“Or excite them, baby,” I said. “Do it. Send it.”

“Oh God,” she moaned, rubbing her pussy faster. And then as another orgasm began building inside her my hot wife leaned forward and screamed she was coming again as she pushed the send button to change our lives yet again...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.