It Was Way Better... - Cover

It Was Way Better...

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 5: Getting Nastier

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Getting Nastier - This one features a LOT of wet, nasty sex between a hot wife, her husband and her parents. Lots of really warped animal sex, too. You've been warned....

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Porn Theatre  

I got us all some beers, and we drank them, Megan content to feel Nate’s and my cum sticky on her face and in her hair. Then after a few minutes I asked Nate if he was ready to go again.

“I’d love to, but I don’t think this limp dick is going to be doing much for a while,” he said.

“Oh yeah it will,” I said, picking up the camera again, focusing on my wife’s cum-caked face. Then I told Nate to sit in the chair in the corner of our bedroom. “Put your legs up over the arms of the chair, Nate,” I said, “and slide forward on the cushion.”

He did it, and when I turned to Megan I saw she was masturbating again already, so I began taking video of her again.

“See something you like, baby?” I asked.

“Yeah,” she growled, crawling on the floor over in front of Nate. Then she leaned forward knees and moved between his spread thighs.

“What are you going to do, Megan Holt” I asked. She turned toward the camera then and said, “I’m going to lick this black guy’s ass crack and tongue his asshole while jerking off his cock until he gets hard enough to fuck me in the ass while you take photos and videos of me doing it.”

“And what will I do with the videos, slut?” I asked.

“You’ll post them online so everyone will be able to see what a fucking cum slut I’ve become,” she gurgled. Then she turned toward Nate and began licking his thighs, up toward, and then into, the crack of his ass.

“That’s it, whore. Lick his ass crack. How does it make you feel?” I asked her.

“Like the fucking skank slut I’ve become,” she said, her voice husky, excited. And then she leaned in and as my camera captured it on video, she pushed her tongue into my friend’s asshole.

“Ahhh!” Nate moaned, his cock growing again now as Megan stroked it and continued licking and kissing his asshole.

“Jesus that’s so fucking hot,” I moaned, meaning it, hoping I was capturing it on video (I was!).

When his cock was hard enough again Megan pushed down on his knees, and Nate put his feet on the floor, his cock sticking straight up in the air. Then Megan climbed on the chair and slowly lowered her spread ass cheeks down over Nate’s cock. I videotaped it as the huge cock disappeared inside my wife’s ass, and I kept the camera on them as she began moving up and down on the thick black cock, her pure white skin creating a beautiful contrast to Nate’s jet black flesh. She was gurgling strange noises, her hair handing over her eyes, nipples rock hard as more and more of Nate’s cock disappeared inside my wife’s tight ass.

I was jerking off again myself, then, and as I heard my hot wife moaning and Nate’s big cock sliding around in my wife’s ass I put the camera down and moved over next to them. Megan stared at me through glazed eyes, then reached down and spread her cunt open for me. And then I fucked it, sliding my cock deeply up inside my wife’s cunt, feeling Nate’s cock rubbing against my dick inside my wife’s body.

We fucked my wife like that for a few minutes, listening to her wailing moans, as we filled both her holes with cock. Nate’s hands were massaging her tits, and when he started coming in her ass I joined him inside her pussy, both of us spewing hot cum inside her holes. And then she screamed.

“Oh FUCK I’m coming! Fuck me! FUCK ME, BOTH OF YOU!” and as we did I felt it, her squirt, spraying both of us, drenching us with squirt or piss or whatever the fuck it was her pussy was squirting on us. And I loved it as much as I knew Nate and Megan did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.