It Was Way Better... - Cover

It Was Way Better...

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 4: Megan Fucks Black Men

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Megan Fucks Black Men - This one features a LOT of wet, nasty sex between a hot wife, her husband and her parents. Lots of really warped animal sex, too. You've been warned....

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Porn Theatre  

It was later that week. I told Megan I’d be bringing home a friend of mine to fuck her ... a black friend.

“Oh God, baby. Is it a good idea to bring men here ... to our home?” she asked.

“Why not. From now on there will be a lot of men fucking you here. This will be your whorehouse ... our whorehouse, and you’ll be the whore.”

“Okay. If you’re sure. Who are you bringing home for me?” she asked.

“A guy I played football with. He’s a good guy. He’s really BIG, Megan. Probably weighs three times as much as you, and he’s around a foot taller than you, too.” Megan is a petite size zero, but she has nice C-cup tits on her 105 pound frame. I knew Nate would be able to pick her up and bounce her on his cock with no trouble, and when I showed him some of her naked photos and told him I wanted him to fuck her while I filmed it he immediately agreed.

“God, baby. He’ll probably crush me,” she giggled. Then, “I wonder how big his cock is.”

“He says it’s pretty big, so here’s what I want you to do. Put on a sexy negligee, one that shows a lot of your tits, with black stockings, and crotchless panties. Greet us at the door that way. Okay?”

“God! Yes! My pussy is getting very wet, baby. I can’t wait.”

“Go ahead and play with yourself while you wait for us, so your pussy is nice and juicy, okay? And know how proud I am of you, my slut wife,” I said. And then I went to meet Nate.

He followed me to our house, pulling into the driveway behind me as I pushed the button to open the garage door. Then I pulled into the garage and got out, walking back down the driveway to go into the house with Nate.

“I still can hardly believe you were serious about this, Bill,” he grinned. “After seeing those photos of her you showed me I can’t believe a fox like that would let a guy like me fuck her.”

“Wait until you see her in person, Nate. She’s a fucking goddess, and she’s all yours. She’s totally submissive, too, and will do anything you want, and I do mean anything,” I said. “Just remember I’ll be taking videos of everything. I’ll try not to show your face, but I want hers to be seen.”

“Whatever floats your boat, buddy,” he said. “Not sure why you want this, but it’s fine with me.” And we walked up the steps to our front porch, I opened the door and we went in.

“Megan, we’re here,” I announced loudly. “Come out and meet Nate.”

As I shut the door she walked into the room. She was dressed as I’d requested ... in a black teddy, with wire supports holding up her naked tits. Her panties were transparent and her jet black full bush was clearly visible beneath the thin panties. Black stockings were attached to the teddy with garters, and she was wearing a pair of her spike heeled pumps. In short she looked like a totally classy porn star.

“Nate, this is my slut wife. Tonight you’re going to make her do anything you want, and there are no limits. None. Just make it nasty for her. The nastier it is the more she gets off on it. Right, baby?” I asked, unzipping my trousers, taking out my semi-erect cock in front of Nate and Megan.

“Jesus!” Nate gasped. “She’s a fucking beauty queen.”

“Why thank you, Nate,” Megan smiled, moving to him, grinning as she reached behind his head, pulling his face down to hers as she kissed him, her hand sliding down to his crotch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.