It Was Way Better... - Cover

It Was Way Better...

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 3: The Next Day

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Next Day - This one features a LOT of wet, nasty sex between a hot wife, her husband and her parents. Lots of really warped animal sex, too. You've been warned....

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Porn Theatre  

After an off site meeting, I came home from work a little earlier than normal the next day. Meg wasn’t there, so I took off my suit, tie and shirt and put on sweats. I fixed a martini and just as I sat down and turned on the TV I heard the garage door opening. Moments later Megan walked in.

“Bill?” she called out.

“In here, honey,” I answered from the family room.

Megan walked in then, and over to me and when I looked at her my cock began to harden.

“I did it, baby,” she grinned. “I went back to the theater, and I was a bad girl.” That was obvious. She had gobs of white cum in her black hair, and it was smeared on her cheeks and neck. The short black dress she was wearing was smeared with cum stains as well, and when she stood in front of me and raised her skirt she said, “Look, baby. I wore panties today so I could collect some of the cum for us to play with.” And then she stepped out of a pair of her satin black lace bikini panties and showed them to me.

“Look. See how much cum drained out of my pussy into them on the way home!” she said, her eyes sparkling with excitement. The panties were wet, with puddles of cum in them, and when she leaned down next to me to show them to me she said, “Feed them to me, baby. I’m hot again now that I’m here with you.” So I took the panties and held them out to her. She stared into my eyes as her tongue leaned down into the inside crotch of the panties. Then she licked a gob of the cum from them and smacked her lips, tasting the sticky goo. “Now you do it,” she said, taking the panties from me, holding them out to me.

“Do it with me,” I said, leaning close to her face. And then we were kissing, licking and sucking the panties between us, smelling her cunt on them, and the strong odor of cum. She took them then and wiped them all over my face, then reached down and took my cock out of my sweat pants and sucked it, using the panties on my cock, smearing cum over me, then sliding her mouth back down over my cock again, jerking me off.

“Come in them, darling. I want to taste your cum mingled with theirs,” she said, her voice low, hoarse. And then she leaned down and began licking my balls.

“I’m not clean, baby. I’ve been sweating a lot today,” which I had in another of our Dallas high-80’s temps.

“Good. I love to suck your balls when they’re sweaty,” she said. Then she suddenly laughed.

“What?” I asked.

“I just remembered that Alec Baldwin skit on Saturday Night Live ... about his Schweaty Balls candy.” I laughed then, too, remembering it. And then Megan was licking me again, over my balls, then lower as she slowly jerked off my cock. “Slide forward,” she said in a sexy voice.

“Are you sure?” I asked, excited, knowing where she might be going.

“Yes. I feel especially nasty today, darling. I let so many strange men fuck me, and come in and on me,” she growled. “I need this.” So I did as she asked, feeling her tongue moving into that space behind my balls ... then behind that space ... and then into the crack of my ass.

“God you’re hot, baby,” Megan said. “Your ass crack is very sweaty and slippery ... I love it,” she moaned. My cock was hard now, and when she began licking and tonguing her way into my ass crack, then down over my asshole I came, shooting spurts of cum up into the air and down into her hair. She kept licking my ass for a while, then backed away, her tongue continuing to lick its way over my ass cheeks, then my ass again.

“That was amazing!” I sighed.

“Kiss me, you bad man,” she groaned. And I did it, tasting and smelling my ass sweat on her face, and as always when something is particularly nasty, I loved it.

Later ... after a light dinner accompanied with a nice bottle of Pinot Noir, we went to bed. We were both still hot, and as we lay there next to one another Megan described what she’d done that day. Naturally I slid down between her thighs and began eating her as she told me about the cocks she’d sucked and fucked that day. She hadn’t showered after returning home, and her cunt smelled like a can of sardines left out in the sun all day, the strong essence turning me on all the more. As you know by now, we both love sex nasty, so it didn’t take me long to get her off. Then I crawled back up on top of her, sliding my hard cock inside her wet pussy, sliding into her as we began talking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.