It Was Way Better... - Cover

It Was Way Better...

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 2: The Porn Theater Glory Hole Place

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Porn Theater Glory Hole Place - This one features a LOT of wet, nasty sex between a hot wife, her husband and her parents. Lots of really warped animal sex, too. You've been warned....

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Porn Theatre  

That night after dinner we drove over to the strip mall in which the book store was located. A few trucks were out in front, and when we parked and I turned off the key I turned to my beautiful wife and said, “Excited?”

“Can’t you smell me?” Megan asked, raising her short skirt to show me she wasn’t wearing panties. The aroma from her moist pussy drifted up to my nostrils then, and I detected the familiar scent I love so ... a pungent fragrance with a hint of seaweed blended into it. Megan’s pussy smells like no other I’ve ever smelled, or tasted, and I’ve consumed a lot of them. Hers is an intoxicating aphrodisiac no man could resist, and without me asking her to, she grinned at me, then dipped her fingers into her wet cunt, wiggled them around a little, and withdrew them. Smiling at me, she then began wiping them on her neck and lips. “Just in case someone gets close to my face I want them to know what my cunt smells like,” she said. “Your idea, you know ... to wear my cunt juice as perfume.”

“I know,” I grinned back. “I’m proud of you for doing it, too,” I said, meaning it.

We walked into the book store then, and up to the counter to pay for admission to the movie theater. The clerk took my $20 bill, then gave me six bucks change, looking at my gorgeous blond wife, in her thin tank top, no bra, short skirt, and gorgeous bare legs. “They’re going to love her in there,” he smirked.

“I hope so. It’s why we’re here,” I grinned. Then we turned and walked through the curtain to the theater area. Two of the men who had seen us come in quickly followed, and I knew it wouldn’t be long before my wife was either sucking or fucking them.

Inside the theater is one fairly large room, with the rows of seats gradually rising up toward the projection booth, so that anyone sitting in the lower rows can turn around and see what’s going on behind them, so I moved up to sit a few rows from the top where the seats are most on display.

I went into a row first, with Megan following me, sitting between me and the aisle. On screen a blonde was getting fucked by one guy while sucking another. “Lucky girl,” Megan said, immediately reaching down under her skirt, where she began masturbating.

“Are you going to be bad again, darling?” I asked, leaning over to kiss her neck, inhaling the scene of her pussy as I fondled her loose tits.

“Is that okay? If I am?” she sighed, her head back, fingers moving in her pussy.

“Yes of course. I WANT you to be bad, darling,” I whispered, gently pinching her nipples.

“So do I,” she said, slowly raising her skirt to her waist, exposing her hairy cunt, her legs spread, on display again for anyone who wanted to see her. And someone did. Not just one person either. Three men had moved into the row in front of us and were turned around to look at my wife as she played with herself for them.

“Touch her,” I said to the men, and one of them leaned over and ran his hand over my wife’s thighs. The man closest to the aisle in that row got up and came back to our row, moving over next to Megan.

“Can I sit here?” he asked.

“Only if you take your cock out for me!” Megan wheezed. He did, immediately unzipping his jeans and taking out his cock. Then he reached over and began running his hand up her thigh.

“Oh God!” she moaned, moving her hands to her tits, pulling them up and out of her thin tank top, squeezing them as the man next to her began rubbing her pussy.

“Do you want to fuck her?” I asked him.

“Can I,” he asked, excited.

“Sure. Or she’ll suck your cock. Your choice.”

Megan moaned then, and I began removing her top. “Hold your arms up,” I said, and she did it, as I took off her tank top, leaving her sitting there in just her skirt.

“Feel her tits, too,” I told the guy, and as he did it I told her to raise up and let me take her skirt off, too.”

“You want me totally naked, baby?” she moaned, in a “Please let me be totally naked” voice.

“What do you want? It’s your body,” I said, kissing her neck again.

“Do it. Take my skirt off,” she said, raising up so I could finish completely undressing her. As I did it, the men around us started making comments about her while taking out their cocks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.