It Was Way Better... - Cover

It Was Way Better...

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 12: Taking Megan’s Folks to the Kennels With Us

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12: Taking Megan’s Folks to the Kennels With Us - This one features a LOT of wet, nasty sex between a hot wife, her husband and her parents. Lots of really warped animal sex, too. You've been warned....

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Porn Theatre  

The next weekend Megan and I picked up her folks to take them to the kennels with us. Mary was wearing a red, transparent top, no bra of course, and a miniskirt so short it barely covered her pussy. Jim was only wearing a red tank top and what looked to be a pair of Mary’s white panties, the shape of his cock easily visible under the satin material. He looked sheepish, but his cock was already hard and leaking, evidenced by the dark stain where the crown touched the thin panties.

“Doesn’t your father looks like the hottest boy toy you’ve ever seen, baby?” Mary asked her daughter.

“Yes, he does,” Megan grinned. “Here, Daddy. Sit in the back seat with me while Mother sits in front with Bill so he can watch her masturbating on the way to the kennel.”

Once Jim was seated next to Megan and Mary was in front with me, we left for the kennels. “Look how wet my cunt is, Bill,” Mary said, turning toward my husband, her skirt pushed up around her waist. Once again she wasn’t wearing panties, and when she began masturbating right away her essence floated back to us.

“My God, Mother ... when’s the last time you washed that pussy?” I laughed. “You smell like a can of sardines left out in the sun all day.”

“I like to make Jim wallow his face in me when I’m ripe like this. And for your information, the reason it smells so strong is because I had a couple guys fuck me last night and I didn’t want to wash away their cum. It’s more fun to make Jim eat me when I’ve been freshly fucked,” she explained. “Like I’m going to have him do to me today after I’ve let dogs fuck me ... and maybe that horse, too,” she said, rubbing her pussy harder, making squishing sounds as she stroked herself.

“How do you feel about that, Daddy?” I asked.

“She’s corrupted me, child. You all have, so...”

“So what, Daddy? Do you like pushing your face into Mom’s nasty, freshly fucked cunt?” I asked.

“God forgive me, but I do. I love it now,” Daddy groaned, his cock swelling so much the tip of it stuck out above the top of his panties.

“Tell them ... what else you ... you love sucking out of me ... out of my ... my CUNT, Jim,” Mother gasped. I knew she was close to coming from the way she was breathing and struggling to talk.

“Yes, tell us, Daddy!” I purred, reaching down to snake my hand inside his panties, feeling the pre-cum goo seeping out of his hard cock.

“She ... oh God! She ... she PISSES IN MY MOUTH,” Daddy gasped, and suddenly his cock erupted, spewing cum up into the air all over both of us.

“Oh Daddy. Here...” I said, spreading my legs. I also wasn’t wearing panties. “Get on the floor between my legs. I have to pee myself, so...”

Instantly Daddy was kneeling on the floor between my spread legs, as I raised them and draped them over Daddy’s shoulders. Then I felt it, his face pressing against my pussy, licking me, sucking my cunt. So I did it. “Oh God, Daddy, yes ... that feels good ... now DRINK ME!” And I began pissing in his mouth.

“Oh! Oh! Oh!” Mother moaned, rubbing her cunt harder again now, her own squishing noises turning us all on as Daddy drank my hot cascade of piss right from my cunt.

“If you’re thirsty you can do that to my cock, too, Mary,” Bill grinned. Instantly Mother was lying down on the floor in front, her head under my husband’s cock as she tore open his zipper and tugged out his cock. Then it was in her mouth as Bill began moaning, begging for him to “give it to me ... give me your piss.” And then he did it...

By the time we got to the kennels we’d all come at least once, and Mother and Daddy both had piss all over their faces and on their clothes. Mother’s tits were totally on display for our friends when we arrived, and so was Daddy’s cock. I was very proud of them, so when the door opened and Sam saw how wet they both were she grinned and said, “You were right when you called and told me about your folks, Megan. They’re going to have a lot of fun today. The dogs love the scent of urine.”

Then she led us back through the house and out to the kennels. “We all know why we’re here today, so I thought be may as well just go out to the kennels directly,” Sam said.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.