It Was Way Better... - Cover

It Was Way Better...

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 11: Mary Cuckolds Jim

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: Mary Cuckolds Jim - This one features a LOT of wet, nasty sex between a hot wife, her husband and her parents. Lots of really warped animal sex, too. You've been warned....

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Porn Theatre  

The following Friday night, just after dinner, our doorbell rang. I went to see who it was, and it was Megan’s folks.

“Hi guys!” I said, opening the door to let them in. “Come in,” I said. “MEGAN ... it’s your folks!” I yelled.

“Hi!” Megan grinned, coming in from the kitchen. “I didn’t know you were coming over. What’s up?” she asked

“It’s your mother,” Jim said. “She ... she’s gone mad Megan,” he continued, concern written all over his face.

“What’s he mean, Mom?” Megan smiled.

“She ... she can’t seem to get enough sex, and ... and she’s been making me take her to that dirty movie place out by the airport, and ... and she’s been ... she’s been doing things there ... with other men ... nasty things,” Jim said, looking worried.

“Like what?” I grinned, seeing the look of lust in Mary’s eyes.

“This man has kept my sexuality locked up inside me for years, but now that it’s escaped it’s like this veil has been lifted and I’ve finally seen the light. I guess I’ve always known it’s been there, deep inside me, just waiting to come out and now it has, and now that I’ve begun to enjoy the kinds of nasty things you do, baby, I’m never going back to my old ways again. So I told your father he has a choice ... either he learns to love the kinds of nasty, perverted sex you and I do, honey, or I’ll leave him. He knows he’d be lost without me, so he’s reluctantly been going along with what I want him to do. And frankly I think he’s really beginning to enjoy it. I know I sure have. And so have you, haven’t you, Jim!” Mary grinned.

“No ... I ... I don’t like doing those things you make me do,” he said meekly, his face red. I’d never seen him this timid before, and it was rather startling to witness.

“What have you been making him do, Mom?” Megan said, and I noticed her nipples getting stiff. She wasn’t wearing a bra and it was very evident this was turning her on.

“Show them, Jim!” Mary said.

“No. I ... I don’t want to,” Jim mumbled.

“DO IT, YOU SISSY!” Mary snarled, yanking on a clump of Jim’s hair.

He did nothing to stop her. Instead he unbuckled his belt and began removing his trousers. When they were unbuttoned he let them fall to the floor, allowing us to see his cock and balls encased in a very sexy lace pair of red panties. He was also wearing black pantyhose.

“Well I’ll be damned,” I grinned. “Jim, you looks positively HOT!” I said.

“Show him how hot you are now,” Mary snapped. “Here ... I’ll get it started for you,” she said, walking over next to me where she French kissed me. “Watch what he’ll do for me,” she smiled rather sadistically as she unzipped my pants, then reached inside and took out my cock. I was already very aroused, and when she leaned down and licked some pre-cum oozing out of it, I quickly became fully erect.

“Watch, Megan.” Then she turned to Jim and said, “Come here. Do it!”

Jim looked at Megan, then at me, then slowly began to walk over toward me.

“On your knees, you cocksucker!” Mary snarled at her husband. And he did it. He lowered himself to his knees right in front of us.

“Oh God, Billy. Look. Daddy’s cock is so hard it’s sticking up above his panties,” Megan giggled.

“I told you he’s starting to like it,” Mary grinned. And then her husband began sucking my cock while his wife and daughter looked on.

“Damn he sucks good,” I moaned, meaning it. His tongue continually slid over the hole in the crown of my dick as his lips slid slowly up and down the entire length of my shaft.

“Does that taste good, baby?” Mary said to him, gently stroking his cheeks.

“Um-hm,” Jim moaned, sucking me deeper into his throat.

“You want his cum, don’t you, baby,” she cooed, rubbing her pussy now, right next to her husband’s face.

“Yeth!” he moaned, his mouth full of my cock.

“Keep sucking him. He’s almost ready for my pussy, darling,” she said. “You don’t mind, do you, honey?” she asked Megan.

“No of course not! This is so fucking hot, Mother!” she said, also touching herself now.

“Bill, lets go into your bedroom. I want you to try something with him,” she said. Jim stopped sucking me momentarily then, and we all moved into our master bedroom. Once there Mary disrobed, and when she was naked she told Jim to lie on his back with his head at the foot of the bed. Then she lay on top of him with her pussy directly over his face. “Honey, why don’t you come suck your father’s cock while your husband fucks me over your daddy’s face,” she directed. And so she did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.