It Was Way Better... - Cover

It Was Way Better...

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 10: Having Megan’s Folks Over Again

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: Having Megan’s Folks Over Again - This one features a LOT of wet, nasty sex between a hot wife, her husband and her parents. Lots of really warped animal sex, too. You've been warned....

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Porn Theatre  

It was the following weekend, and Megan’s folks were coming over for dinner again. As soon as they arrived, her father started in.

“Don’t think you’re gonna get us to do any of that deviate sex stuff with you two perverts again this time,” he snarled. “I only came because Mary said she’d come over here without me if I didn’t come with her, but what happened last time is NOT ever going to happen again!”

“Oh zip it, Jim!” mother said. “You said yourself you enjoyed fucking Megan as much as I enjoyed getting fucked by Bill, so stop blubbering about it and relax. If something like that were to happen again, and I hope it does, you know you’d love it just as much as you did the first time.”

“She’s been talking like this ever since you heathens corrupted her soul. Saying words like that ... even touching herself in front of me, and ... and doing things no decent woman should ever do,” Daddy said.

“You mean like sucking your cock, Jim? Seems to me you loved it,” Mom said.

“Whoa ... it sounds to me like your wife has burst out of that conservative shell you’ve been keeping her in all these years,” I grinned.

“It’s YOUR fault, Bill Holt. YOU’RE the one who tarnished my poor little girl and made her do all these sinful things, and now you’ve gone and done the same to my WIFE! She’s out of control, you ... you deviate SEX FIENDS! She’s been watching pornography on the damn Internet, shamelessly playing with her pussy and having so many orgasms she falls asleep in the middle of the day she’s so wiped out. And ... and she’s doing God-awful things. So don’t you talk to me about any of it!” Daddy growled.

“Why Mary, you naughty girl, you. What have you been doing?” I grinned at her.

“She’s been waking me up in the morning by ... by SUCKING my COCK ... and she can’t keep her damn fingers out of her ... her PUSSY. Walks around the house half-dressed, most of the time just wearing panties, rubbing her ... her...”

“My CUNT, Jim? Is that what you mean?” Mary smirked.

“Yes! Your damned CUNT!” he snarled.

“And what have you been doing to my cunt, darling? Tell them.”

“NO! I ... I don’t like doing that,” he said, his face turning red.

“What don’t you like doing, Daddy?” Megan grinned.

“I make him suck his cum out of my pussy after he’s fucked me, don’t I, Jim,” Mary said, winking at me.

“Well good for you, Jim. Nothing like sucking a hot, nasty old creampie out of a freshly fucked cunt, don’t you think?” I teased.

“Now you just stop that, you hear me? I can’t believe you told them about that, Mary. What the hell is wrong with you these days?”

“Relax, you two. Here, have a drink,” I said, handing Jim a drink.

“What’s in it?” he asked, taking the glass.

“Just a little rum and a lime mixer. And a little coconut and cherry juice. Like one of those Mai Tai drinks you get on a cruise ship,” I said.

So he took it and sipped it, looking a little less uptight. I handed one to Mary as well, and as I did so she whispered, “I hope you’ll fuck me again, Bill. I loved it and want you to know you can fuck me any time you want and I’ll do anything you want for you.”

“Good to know, Mary,” I whispered back, “but be careful about saying ‘anything’ until after you see the video I took of your daughter last weekend,” I warned.

We had dinner then, with lots of wine, so by the time we were in our family room sipping on another round of rum drinks none of us were feeling any pain. “I think you’re going to enjoy seeing this video of your daughter in action again, Jim,” I teased, turning on the TV, then the start of the video.

“Better not be like the filth you sent us last time,” he growled.

“Oh there aren’t any ‘colored men’ in it, Daddy!” Megan giggled, “but it IS pretty filthy,” she smirked.

“Better damn well not be you doing that awful sex stuff with more NEGROS! My God,” he scowled. “Have you no shame? Once is enough of that kind of perversion,” he said gruffly.

“Why don’t you sit over here with me, Mary,” I said to Megan’s mother, motioned for her to sit on our love seat with me as Megan crawled over next to her dad on our sofa.

“Ready for a hot video,” I asked Mary.

“More than ready,” she said, then, whispering, “I didn’t wear panties or a bra tonight and I’ve been playing with myself all day remembering how amazing it felt last time when you had your COCK in my CUNT!” she said, adding, “in case you wanted to fuck me again.”

“Excellent,” I said, reaching down to adjust my growing cock in my jersey shorts as Megan snuggled up into her father’s arms. “Ready, Jim?” I grinned.

“Suppose so,” he said, looking down inside Megan’s blouse. She was wearing a scoop neck top with no bra under it and I knew he could see her naked tits as she placed a hand on his thigh.

“Showtime!” I said, starting the video. On screen Megan was masturbating as she watched Kelly coming into the room with the dog.

“She’s NAKED! That young girl is NAKED!” Jim gasped, staring at the video. “And you ... you’re touching your ... your privates!” he exclaimed to Megan.

“Oh Daddy, that’s funny, but I’m touching my PUSSY, not my privates. See ... like this,” she grinned, reaching down to pull her short skirt up over her knees to her waist, showing her father her naked cunt.

“Oh my GOD! Nooo ... not again! Satan has descended upon this house again!” he groaned, unable to take his eyes from his daughter’s fingers massaging her naked pussy.

“Look, Mary. See how excited your daughter is over what’s about to happen,” I said, reaching down inside her blouse, seeking and finding her naked tits, noting that her nipples were already very stiff.

“Oh my God! I ... this isn’t going to be what I think it is, is it?” she groaned, reaching for my cock, finding it, then squeezing it.

“What do you think is going to happen?” I breathed in her ear.

“Oh Jesus! That woman ... She ... she’s stroking that dog’s cock!” she gasped, squeezing my dick harder.

“Watch what she does now,” I said, as on screen Sam began to lean down under the dog, taking the cock in her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.