It Was Way Better... - Cover

It Was Way Better...

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 1: Remembering What We’d Done in the Park

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Remembering What We’d Done in the Park - This one features a LOT of wet, nasty sex between a hot wife, her husband and her parents. Lots of really warped animal sex, too. You've been warned....

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Porn Theatre  

We were in the living room, Megan sipping her Glenlivet on the rocks, me with a Hendrix martini, up, three olives. I’d come home from the office to find the iced cocktail waiting for me, and my wife of 18 years beaming like a kid at Christmas.

“It was beyond my wildest imagination, baby,” she purred, crossing her gorgeous legs, flashing me a peek of her furry pussy under her miniskirt. Her nipples were erect, as she began reliving what we’d done the day before.

“I told you you’d love it, didn’t I?” I grinned.

“Yes, but my God ... I never thought it would be THAT exciting,” my wife said.

In the early evening hours of the day before, a Sunday, I’d driven my wife to a secluded area of a large park near our home, an area I’d been told was frequented by guys who exhibited their wives and shared them with strangers, something I’d learned was called “dogging.” When I showed Megan videos of what went on there at first she thought it was crazy, but the more we discussed it and the possibility of me taking her there for a similar kind of experience, the more excited we both became. In bed we would fantasize about it, using fake cocks to enhance our imaginations.

“They’re all looking at you while he fucks you, baby,” I’d say, sliding one of the cocks into her pussy while fondling her breasts. “And they’re going to come on your face while he fucks you,” I’d add while kneeling next to her, stroking my cock over my wife’s face.

“Yes ... I want them to. I want their cum all over me, Bill. And IN me ... in my CUNT! Tell them to do it to me, baby. Tell them to use your slut wife,” Megan had replied. It’s kind of ironic that her name is Megan because she looks just like another “Megan” ... Megan Kelly, and the thought of my gorgeous wife actually letting a group of strangers use her any way they wished always made my cock rock hard.

“You tell them,” I’d say, and she would, begging for the strange men to “fuck me and come all over me.” Generally we’d time her orgasm with my own, and when I’d begin shooting cum on my wife’s beautiful face as she fucked herself with the fake cock, rubbing her clit at the same time, she would join me in an explosive climax, until finally I’d collapse on the bed next to her, both of us panting and breathing hard, enjoying the aftershocks of our orgasms.

And then we’d actually done it ... gone “dogging” ourselves, and it had been even more exciting for us then we’d imagined it. I had exchanged emails with a guy on Craigslist who said he liked showing off his dogging wife, and he’d told me where to try. So just after dusk I’d pulled into the secluded, wooded area and parked the car where I thought it would be best for showing off my wife. We got out, and I’d opened up the tailgate on our SUV and laid a blanket out for Megan to lie on. Then another car had pulled in and parked facing us, the headlights on, shining on Megan.

“You were magnificent,” I said, sipping the ice cold gin.

“Oh God, darling ... I was sooooo fucking hot. When you told me to take off my tank top with the headlights of that car shining on me, not knowing who was in the car, but knowing there were probably strange men watching me ... I almost came as soon as I started pulling up my top. And when I actually did reveal my naked tits to whoever was out there watching me I really had to squeeze my legs together to keep from coming.”

“I know. I could see how hot you were because your nipples were rock hard,” I grinned. Megan has nice 36C breasts, with very large nipples that, when erect, almost look like little cocks, and they were certainly erect then.

“And then those other two cars pulled in and shined their lights on me, and you told me to raise my skirt and show them my naked pussy. And I did it, didn’t I, darling. God! I’m wet right now just remembering how it made me feel. Lying on that old blanket in the back of our SUV with my spread legs raised and my skirt up around my waist, not wearing any panties, showing those guys my furry, naked cunt. God I was hot, and WET! I could feel my cunt juices squishing around inside my pussy and I could smell my arousal, and I just had to spread my cunt open for them like the way you make me pose for those Internet photos you post of me.”

“And you did it, too, didn’t you, my slut wife.”

“YES!” she hissed. “And I started rubbing my cunt then, didn’t I, baby. Just like you told me you wanted me to do.”

And she had. Right out there in the open, with headlights illuminating her, my 48 year old fit wife had begun masturbating, knowing she was being seen by strange men, and when I told her they might even be taking videos and photos of her, showing her naked body and her FACE, and that the videos and pictures might even be posted online for all to see, she came.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.