New in Town - Cover

New in Town

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2022 by Harry Bolo

Erotica Sex Story: Jed just moved interstate and found a delicious bi girlfriend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Orgy   Swinging   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   .

Hi, I am Jed, I have just moved to a new town where Dad has taken over as the company General Manager. I am hoping to start university when my exam results come out. I’m 5’10’’ slim build with some martial arts experience. More for emotional and defence reasons. I lost my mum when I was 9 years old. Both dad and I miss her.

At the moment it is 16 weeks before uni starts and we are in the middle of summer. I’ve been down the beach but there is limited parking and I don’t surf. Yes I drive. Dad did get me a new car for my 17th birthday. A new Honda White CR-V. With all of the features. Dad went overboard. Although I do like it very much.

The house we live in is on the river and we do have access via the canal to the waterways. But we don’t have a boat yet. We arrived last Wednesday, moved in on Thursday and set up our bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, and parked our cars in the garage. We have boxes everywhere to unpack. Dad needed to start work on Monday, today is Tuesday and I am bored. I have my laptop but no new books to read. I have read all of my online books and sometimes I just prefer to read an actual book.

I googled the area for the uni and the library. I found two libraries. I went to one, it was in the shopping centre and there was no parking so I drove to the other one. It was smaller with plenty of parking. On entering I saw the catalogue draws and smiled. I started to look at the reference books and the art books. Then on to the reading books. I picked up an old SiFi book, one I had read many years ago. I smiled and took it to a reading table. Sitting on this table was a very mousy looking girl. She looked about 13, -14, slim. I ask quietly “Do you mind if I sit here and read please, all the other tables are taken?”

She looked at me over her glasses, what beautiful deep blue eyes I thought. Looked around and stated quietly “It’s a free country, sit where you please. You’re new here, I’ve never seen you here before?”
I sat down and smiled at her “Yes, very new, I just moved here, with my dad, he is the new manager at the local works. He was due to start in two weeks but he was asked to start yesterday so I’m fending for myself. I’m Jed, 17.”
She smiled at me. It was a beautiful smile with her heart shaped lips and lovely pointy nose, “Please to meet you Jed, My name is Carol-Ann-Ellen. Everyone tries to shorten it but I don’t respond unless my full name is used. I’m 17 as well. What school/uni or work are you going to?”
I replied “Not sure yet. Do you recommend any? I’m not sports minded, more into science and computers. I came here as sometimes I do enjoy holding a good book to read and the house is a mess with boxes everywhere.”
She laughed at me. “Oops we should be quiet.” she said look at her watch, “feel like a drink?”
I replied “Yes sure, however I have no idea where to go around here and what drink would you like. I drive so it’s coffee, tea, soft drink?”
“There is a coffee shop on the highway. We can walk there.” She replied.

She collected her books and mine, she took them to the counter, they placed them on the back shelf. Carol-Ann-Ellen was about 2” shorter than me with a nice trim figure of 28b-c 14, 24 shape with sexy slim muscle dancer legs. She walked with the grace of a dancer. We walked together to the shops. Close together but not touching. She felt nice to be with.

I ordered a flat white coffee with full cream milk, she had a cappuccino with skim milk and one sugar. We both had a muesli cookie. I paid on the card for it. “My shout next time!” she said.
“Sure.” I replied, “sit inside or out, it seems noisy out with the traffic!”
“Follow me.” Carol-Anne-Ellen stated and I followed her out the back to some garden tables set up for the regulars. We sat opposite each other on a BBQ table, knees touching.
“Very nice set-up, you must come here often?” I asked.
“Not too often, once a week or so during the school holidays, whilst mum is working and if I am at the library. I do some casual hours there. I am going to study to be a librarian for my future. I did my Cert IV last school year then Uni for 4 years. What are you planning Jed?”

Well I’m not sure, some engineering degree in either physics or chemistry or information technology. It all depends on my uni score. It’s due out later next week.” I replied.
She looked at me “Well, that surprised me, You don’t look the nerdy type like that. Sorry I have a very bad tendency to put people into um, bucket types, I should have realised you were different with the book you were reading. Dumb me.”
I smiled “No, you don’t look dumb, you look smart and a librarian type, I’ll say former dancer or gymnast, smart, intelligent, been put down and let down, you hide your excellent knowledge, you are not a glory hound but likes complements, on the quiet. Loyal and truthful to good friends. Will not be revengeful, but will not forget injury and therefore will not assist those that injure you. You like truthful people and support friends wholeheartedly. Hopefully I have not shaken you too much Miss Carol-Ann-Ellen?”
She looked at me in surprise. “Wow, you like to hit the nail on the head, hard.”
“Not really, You put yourself down and I wanted you to know what my first lovely positive thoughts were about you. I would like to break in and become one of your good friends, if possible?” I replied.
She seemed to relax on those words “Well I will have a think about that Mr Jed.”
We chatted till we finished our coffee and returned to the library. I read for an hour or so then got a message on my phone to meet some workmen at home.

“I have to go home, can I invite you out to dinner some time soon. Here is my mobile number. Thank you for a lovely time together Miss Carol-Ann-Ellen.” I said.
She smiled at me. “I have to ask mum, then I ring to set up a time. That would be nice.”
I walked out leaving the book on the library rack to be returned to the shelf.

The workmen came and seemed to be in the roof for ages. Dad finally came home around 6.30 about five minutes after the workmen left. I asked what they were doing in the roof. Dad advised installing an alarm and should be returning in the morning and we are going out to dinner tomorrow night. I have a colleague at work to discuss your universe courses with you. Could I stay and supervise the workers tomorrow. Bang go my day at the library. Later that night Carol-Ann-Ellen texted saying mum has agreed but wants to meet you first on the weekend. I’ll be at the library on Thursday.
I replied ‘OK my SSDF.’ (super sexy dancing friend)
She replied, ‘SSDF??’
I replied ‘tell you on our first date’
I got an emoji back with a tongue poking out. I smiled.

The workmen arrived at 7am and started to install sensors all over the place making a mess. Glad we had not unpacked everything yet. They asked me, at 4pm, for a broom to clean up. I told them we have not unpacked them yet. They had to go and buy one to clean up their mess. For workmen I would not recommend them. They gave me the access code panel. I looked at it and told them “There are two codes missing?” They rechecked the system and found the two missing codes, both on the outside. I was not impressed. They were wary of me from that point. After they left, I rang dad and told him. He rang the security company and they put a guard on the house for the night until they could independently check the following morning.

That night I dressed up in a good short sleeve shirt, long black trousers, shoes, socks in a very smart manor according to dad. He dressed similarly. We went to the local services club for a dinner meeting. The table was set for six.

I drove so dad could have a drink. We sat and waited for our company. Dad said “Our company is here.” In walked a very lovely lady, slim around 5’8” and behind her was the most beautiful Miss Carol-Ann-Ellen. I smiled. She smiled at me and walked over, we kissed cheek to cheek. Then held hands.
Both parents said together “You know each other, how?”
Our eyes met “Shall we keep it a secret?” I asked
She, with a glint in her eyes, eyebrows raised, replied “Yes.”
“Our secret,” we answered together.
I pulled out the chair for Carol-Ann-Ellen “Would you honour me by sitting next to me please?”
“Thank you kind gentleman sir Jed.” she replied as she sat down. I sat down. Our parents just looked at us in shock. We looked at them and laughed.

Dad introduced me to Susan. I stood and shook her hand saying “Please to meet you and I can see where dear Carol-Ann-Ellen has her beautiful looks from.”
Susan said “Thank you, Tim your son is certainly a gentleman. It must run in the family. This is my daughter, who by the looks of it knows your son very well and you have only been here for a few days.”
Dad replied “I thought I worked fast, my son must have picked up some of my skills. Well this will make for an interesting evening.”
Suddenly Susan looked at Carol-Ann-Ellen “Is this to do with the request you asked me about last night’s daughter?”
Carol-Ann-Ellen went red. “Yes mum, Jed has asked me out for dinner. I had no idea we were meeting here tonight. You never mentioned who we were meeting other than a work friend.”

I replied “And dad said I was meeting a colleague to discuss university. I was expecting just one other but seeing a table setting for six, are we expecting a few more?”
Susan replied “No. My secretary booked for five, I have no partner. You?”
Dad replied “No. Widow for 9 years. Just me and my boy. Maybe you can help. I need to look for a housekeeper. Someone to clean the house and do laundry three times a week. Otherwise we boys can look after ourselves, can’t we son?”
“Sure can Dad. House rule finished with it, put it away or in for washing or bin. I learnt my lesson of leaving things on the floor very quickly.” Dad laughed.
Dad stated “Yes I sent him to school with odd shoes. He learnt his lesson from that.” It was good to see dad laugh and relax.

We had a wonderful meal with the ladies. After dessert I asked “Miss Susan, may I have your permission to date your lovely daughter Carol-Ann-Ellen please.” Carol-Ann-Ellen held my arm looking at her mum, pleading a yes.
Susan looked at Tim “Should I or should I not. If you go anywhere one of us will have to take you. Well yes you can after meeting you Jed.”

Tim laughed “Jed has his own car and licence. Where we came from they can get their licence at 16. He drove me tonight so I could have a drink. Now the question is can I trust my son in your daughter’s claws. Should I let him go out with your daughter, Susan.”
Susan burst out laughing “And there is me worrying about the virtue of my daughter. With the way they have been playing hands under the table and arm touching it is going to be hard stopping them getting together.”
“Very well Carol-Ann-Ellen I will allow you to go out with my son on the proviso you obey his every command. Do you agree?” Dad asked not realising what he said.
Carol-Ann-Ellen quickly replied “Yes sir I will?”
I smiled. Susan realised what Dad said and stated “Yes Jed, you can date my daughter providing you obey her every command.”
I replied “Yes madam I will. Thank you.” I turned to Carol-Ann-Ellen, she turned to face me and we kissed each other on the lips for the very first time.

After breaking away from our kiss, we both went red faced. Our parents laughed. Dad said “Well this was to be a talk about what you wanted to do in Uni, son, have you decided yet?”
Susan asked “What are you interested in studying Jed?”
Carol-Ann-Ellen replied “Jed said he is interested in an engineering degree in chemical, physics or information technology. He is not interested in biology or becoming a medical doctor.”
Susan replied “Wow you two do know each other.” I squeezed her hand.
I answered “Yes I’m waiting on my OP score, I think it will be a one, I’m not sure of which job has the best future prospects career wise. I know Carol-Ann-Ellen choice will enable her to be employable anywhere as there is always a shortage of librarians, especially excellent one’s like she will be.”

Susan suggested “Well Jed. Why not register just for the engineering degree course for the first year. Then in year 2 decide which one, two or three takes your fancy. It’s like chemical and petroleum can be done together, but say water and electricity would clash. The first year would give you the overview. If that does not please you, as you are in the uni system you could change to say business management or computer programming if you enjoy mathematics. Once you are in the system and are doing the assignment well and on time, they do like to keep you. Everyone has to do the first year course and that is the year that sorts the good ones out. Your decision is which uni to attend. Have a look at the local university and what courses they offer. The ones you are mentioning are done at the major cities uni not regional like ours. Spend the next few days looking at the different local uni and big city uni before you decide. You might have to move away from here. It took us three weeks of searching for the Carol-Ann-Ellen course to be found. She could help you if you wish.”

I smiled at her “Thank you Susan. That would be nice. Carol-Ann-Ellen, would you assist me please. We do have a fast NBN connection at my home to use, if you don’t mind the unpacked boxes.
Carol-Ann-Ellen replied “Sure, what’s your address and I’ll cycle around in the morning.”
I looked at Dad “Is that OK dad?”
He looked at Susan who nodded “Yes son, just behave yourselves.”
I smiled and wrote down our address. She knew the street as she did have a friend who lived in the area.

Carol-Ann-Ellen arrived around 9.15 on her bike but was not happy. Five minutes from my home she got a nail in her tyre. I offered to drive her home with her flat tyre. She smiled at this and gave me a kiss. This morning I did find the coffee machine and coffee pods. I made coffee for the both of us together with some muesli cookies. We then got onto the computer to look up the local university with the various degrees. At 10.30 we took a break for morning coffee overlooking the river. Carol-Ann-Ellen mentioned, “It would be nice to have a swim but did not bring any swimmers.”
I smiled “We could always swim naked. Who’s watching us?”
She replied “Are you that eager to see me naked?”
Replying “Truthfully yes, Your body, like your mind is beautiful. I would match you as well.”
Carol-Ann-Ellen disrobed fully and dived into the river. She was beautiful and elegant. I quickly disrobed and followed her in the water. We swam around keeping close to our dock. I finally caught her and from behind gave her a cuddle with my arm around her tummy. She put her hands in the air and twirled around so we were facing each other. She kissed me deeply. I rose for the occasion and she gripped me between her legs.
“Let’s sunbake now.” she asked.
We moved to the dock, walked to the sun lounges, and laid down to dry. It was still hard. I reached for her hand and just held it. She did not pull away.

After some 10 minutes, the sun was biting with its heat. I asked Carol-Ann-Ellen “Would you like a shower, I have not yet found the sunscreen.”
Carol-Ann-Ellen replied “Yes it is harsh this morning.” I noticed she did not have any tan lines.
“Do you always sunbake in the nude?” I asked.
She smiled “You know my secret, Yes I love being naked and generally naked at home together with mum. That’s one of the reasons I don’t want to move away.”
I smiled at her. “What about moving away with someone who likes the same. Notice no tan lines on me either. This is why dad got this property with no neighbours across the way.”

We stood up and entered the house to have a shower. I got two bath sheets. Carol-Ann-Ellen pulled me into the shower with her. I washed her back and bum. She did the same to me. I washed her beautiful boobies and rub between her legs. She washed me and made me very hard. We rinsed and dried each other. I kissed her stepping between her legs and gently rubbed her clitoris. She moaned in pleasure then whispered “Bedroom.”

Taking Carol-Ann-Ellen into my room I removed the covers and we kissed falling onto my bed. I moved down, opening her legs and licking her trim hair vagina. Drilling my tongue into her pussy, she moaned in pleasure. I moved back to her arse and drilled that. She screamed in pleasure. Returning to her pussy. The juices flooded my mouth. I sucked away as much as I could get. Finally I moved to her clitoris and put two fingers inside her pussy. She came again. Her legs crushed my head. She pulled on my hair saying “Enough, enough.” I moved up her body kissing her boobies then her lips. She licked her juices from my face and held me.

Flipping me over she moved down to my rock hard cock. I tried to grab her legs, she moved them down the bed. She grabbed my cock and pulled the foreskin back. Blowing her warm air onto the now naked head sent a chill throughout me. Slowly, ever so slowly she licked my cock just like an ice cream. She rubbed me slowly from the base of my balls to the head keeping the head moist. Precum came out and Carol-Ann-Ellen quickly licked it away, licking her lips with the taste as if in pleasure. I started to bounce on the bed in an automatic reaction. “I’m close to cumming.” I stated. She stopped all actions. And let me go.

Moving back up to me she asked “Take me and fill me up.” I rolled her onto her back. Lifting her legs I aimed my cock towards her pussy. I pushed forward and it slipped deeply in, our pubic bones grind together. We rolled around as we both pumped. I was so close to cumming when Carol-Ann-Ellen screamed ‘cum m m m ing’ and bounced on my bed. I shot my load of cum deeply into her pussy and cervix. It was a good two minutes before we regained our breath. Carol-Ann-Ellen held me tightly and had a few tears. I held her kissing the tears away.

I think we dozed for a few minutes. We kissed each other again. I played with her nipple which tickled her. We laid side to side. Carol-Ann-Ellen said “Wow that was magnificent Jed I have never cum like that before. Not that I have had many partners, well only two before you. One on the beach, a wham bang thanks one and the other my first four years ago and that hurt so much. Now I do know why, then I didn’t. You were brilliant darling.” She kissed me driving her tongue deep into my mouth. We stayed kissing and cuddling for at least 30 minutes. We moved to the shower and rinse ourselves.

We sat naked eating lunch on the deck. This time some kids came past in a tinny. They waved. We did not move or cover up. As the sun was quite hot we returned inside to continue the university hunt. What we did find were three universities that did both engineering and librarian courses. One was quite local, being 100km away.

Carol-Ann-Ellen said “I better get home soon, but before I go.” She stood up grabbing my arm pulling me to my bedroom. This time she pushed me onto my back and in one quick go she placed my cock deep within her mouth. I started to get hard. She held me in her mouth as I got so hard. Rocking back and forth really made me hard. I managed to grab her leg and pull it over my head. She realised what I was doing and placed her pussy over my mouth. I licked and drilled her pussy. I fingered her clit. She bobbed her head sucking on my cock. She wanted to give me a head job. I wanted to really eat her pussy. I fingered her arsehole. She did the same to me and we both came in pleasure. She savoured every drop from me. I did the same to her. Standing up I kissed and tongued her mouth. She reciprocated as we tasted each other. We cuddled. Moving to the dock area we retrieved our clothes and dressed.

I pulled the front wheel off her bike and placed it all in the boot of my car. Driving her home I drove slowly. As the crow flies, she did live close to me, with the roadways it was a twelve minute drive. I helped her with the bike and reassembled the front tyre after repairing the puncher. We kissed each other goodbye until tomorrow. I would pick her up and she was going to show me the area. Swimmers and towels, she would supply the sun tan if I have not found it. I drove home in a very happy mood. All dad said when he got home was “Someone has been laid.” I smiled. As it was Thursday night we ordered pizza in. I mentioned to dad, Carol-Ann-Ellen was taking me for a drive around the area tomorrow.
He asked “Would she like to do it on Saturday. I would like a tour as well?”
I replied “I’ll ring her and find out.”
I rang Carol-Ann-Ellen asking about changing the day and if her mother would accompany us as a companion for dad. She called out to her mum and asked. She agreed. We discussed dress code as it depended where we went. If it was a very sunny day, we might go to the hinterland. Otherwise up to surfers and the sights. I asked “What are we going to do tomorrow darling?”

Carol-Ann-Ellen replied “You could come here and make a dream come true for me?”
I answered “I shall be around after breakfast my dear SSDF.”
She asked “What is SSDF?”
I replied “I will tell you only in person darling Carol-Ann-Ellen.”
We, after a few kisses, hung up. I mentioned to dad, “I have arranged a date for you on Saturday. So you better be on your best behaviour.” and laughed.

The next morning a southerly wind blew and made the day chilly. I drove around at 8.30, never again, I copped the local school traffic. What yesterday was a 12 minute drive, it took me 35 minutes. Carol-Ann-Ellen laughed at me when I mentioned the traffic. She took me to her pink bedroom and asked me to undress. I did, this was her wish, so I obeyed. She asked me to undress her. I did this slowly kissing every part of her skin being revealed. She came even before I had removed her undies. When I did remove them I sucked the juices. She fell backwards on the bed and asked me to fuck her silly. I did, I rammed her pussy with my cock, she was very wet, I pumped away and grabbed her boobs pinching the nipples. She came on her bed. I pulled out of her and rolled her over pulling her arse to her knees. I continued pounding her pussy. I reached again, manhandling her boobies. She screamed in cumming again. Finally on her third cum I shot my load into her. I flattened her on her bed and laid on top of her. She was exhausted and happy. We remained like this for a few minutes. I moved out and off her. She rolled to me and kissed me hard. Her dream was for someone she loved to take her on her bed in her bedroom. I was the first person allowed in her room other than her mum. We cuddled for around 20 minutes.

Moving out to the kitchen and her sundeck we enjoyed a nice coffee. She applied sunscreen to me and I applied the same to her. I moved the lounges closer and held her hand whilst we sat, eyes closed enjoying the sun talking. At 11.30 her mum rang “You did not tell me it was Tim I am going with tomorrow. He just sprung it on me asking what are we are doing?”

Carol-Ann-Ellen “O, I forgot to mention it was Jed I was talking too. Anyway mum you like him and I do know there is something you really enjoy and he does as well. See if you can work it out with him today. I’ll ask him tomorrow if you have found out about each other. See you after 5pm. Love you mum.” She laughed. “When mum gets home I am going to be in so much trouble over this. Anyway for the first time in a long time mum does like your dad. She has been out with other men but she is taken by his kindness both at dinner and work.”

I replied “Following the meal he did ask me what I thought of her, I kinda mentioned she was OK. I was way too interested in you. I really enjoyed dinner with you that night. Talking about dinner. I owe you one, if it’s cool like today, how about we do Surfers and go out for dinner so we better have a change of clothes for dinner.”
She replied “Silly, we don’t change to go out for dinner at Surfers, only for the night clubs, to which I do not like, too many sluts and drunks who think they are gods gift to the universe. Late night Surfers is not a nice place Jed. Yes, let’s do Surfers and the high rise buildings. Later we can take you to the hinterland.

We enjoyed a nice quiche and salad lunch. An hour after lunch I picked her up off the sun lounge and took her into her bedroom. Placing her on the bed I raised her legs up over her chest to her ears. I licked away at her pussy, drilling the hole. I chewed her clitoris and nipped it a few times. I tickled her arsehole with my tongue. I kept up the movement until she screamed at me to stop. Releasing her legs I sank my hard cock into her pussy. She wrapped her legs around me. I held her beautiful boobs as I pumped into her slowly. She was trying to make me go faster, the more she tried the slower I went. Finally she tipped into an orgasm that had her bouncing all over the bed. It triggered mine, that sent her off again madly bouncing around the bed. She collapsed as her legs were like jelly in the way she had cum. I rolled her onto her side slightly on top of me. Carol-Ann-Ellen fell asleep. I just held her in a loving embrace. Our juices were running down my leg into her bed and a pillow I had moved there.

It was over an hour before Carol-Ann-Ellen woke up. She cuddled me and kissed me. “Wow what a session you teaser. You had me on the edge for so long. I love you, you teaser.” She continued to kiss me. I needed to move for the toilet. I mentioned “Check the pillow our juices are on it. She smelt the pillow as I went to the toilet. Returning she mentioned “I’m sleeping on that tonight.”
She got up and we had some water and another coffee. We showered and I dressed to go home. She madly kissed me not really wanting me to leave, same here I did not want to leave. I arrived home in under 12 minutes. Dad arrived home an hour later. I was still dreaming. We had fish and chips for dinner from a local shop.

Dad had arranged to take Susan, Carol-Ann-Ellen and myself out for breakfast. It was a warm morning so shorts were the order of the day. We met them at 7am. Carol-Ann-Ellen came out kissing me, I returned the action. Dad and Susan sat in the back of his car. “Come on driver, let’s go.” Dad demanded and laughed. We got into the front and drove to Surfers. We parked on the beachfront in a four hour zone and walked, seeing a beachfront diner, we sat down. I ordered Bacon & Eggs with the lot. They checked the order with me. No problem. Dad and the girls ordered some BLT’s with coffee. Well their meal came out looking nice. Mine came out on a larger dinner plate. It had 3 eggs, bacon, chop, steak, baked beans, mushrooms, pineapple, beetroot, lettuce, heaps of chips and two bread buns. I smiled, saying “Finally a man’s breakfast.” and started eating it. They helped themselves to some of the chips. Carol-Ann-Ellen took one of the bread buns and made a pineapple chip bun which she ate after her BLT. Yes, with their help I did finish the meal. Me, I did feel stuffed and full. We went for a walk through the mall and into some of the attractions. Just before lunch we walked along the sand back to the car where we topped up the payment for another four hours.

We took out our swimmers and changed to have a swim. I started to put sunscreen on Carol-Ann-Ellen before her mum did. She did me which left Dad helping Susan and didn’t the headlights turn on. Dad and Susan sat on the beach whilst we swam and played with each other. We changed for dad and Susan to swim. We laid down eyes half closed holding hands watching them. They were getting very close and cuddled some. I mentioned “Tonight darling, how about we drop our parents at your home and you come home to sleep with me”
Carol-Ann-Ellen replied “Fuck yes, I’m so randy now I wish you could take me on the beach. Yes I get you for the whole night, Yes, yes, yes.”
Dad and Susan arrived back dripping cool water on us. Dad commented “Just to keep your hot blood cool kids.”
Carol-Ann-Ellen replied after quickly moving from her mother’s hair shaking over her “Most definitely now Jed.”
I laughed saying “At least my dad has little hair.”

We moved from the beach and looked for a place for lunch. I saw the Irish Pub, we entered still in swimmers and everyone else was dressed the same. We had a burger and chips lunch. I drank coke, Susan and Dad had a Guinness which they enjoyed. Carol-Ann-Ellen had a lemon drink. When we came out of the pub it was hot in the mall. That afternoon we went into some other attractions including a look over the sky point observation deck. That actually is too high to see any real details.

We did an afternoon ride on the Aquaduck, now that was fun. We returned to the car to change out of our swimmers and again top up the four hours parking cost. They do have great changing rooms on the beachfront.

Dad stated “For dinner Susan, and we have a driver, how would you like to try Bob’s Beer place. The kids can either join us or go to that arches place?”
Susan grabbed dad’s arm replying “Yes it’s been a long time since I have actually been out for a nice dinner and not needed to worry about driving. Kid are you joining us?”
Carol-Ann-Ellen replied “Yes we will join you and we can always leave you drinking whilst we go for a beach walk. At least we will know where you are.” I held Carol-Ann-Ellen arm and nodded whilst grinning. Dad laughed.
We walked to the bar and got a nice front table. Dad and Susan got a mini selection of beer drinks to taste. We kids had a jug of soft drink and water. They decided they liked three of the beers. Carol-Ann-Ellen tried two, she liked the stout. I did not try any, being the driver. We enjoyed a lovely beer meat pie with vegetables and mash spuds. Dessert was a blueberry and strawberry tart. Very tasty.
Carol-Ann-Ellen and I went for a beach walk leaving Susan and Dad to drink and chat. We walked for an hour returning and finished our drinks. Both parents were merry by this time.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.