Come Look Who's on the Internet.... - Cover

Come Look Who's on the Internet....

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 3: Getting together

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Getting together - A guy viewing porn photos on the Internet discovers his son's wife, which leads to some hot incestual sex between the two families.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Facial   Oral Sex  

It didn’t take long before a reply came in. As soon as the notification ding rang both Ann and I hurried over to the computer to see the result. Here is what the note said:

Hi ... megan here. JR is too stunned to reply right now since he’s jerking off thinking about what you sent us. We know it’s you, Ann. Just as by now we’re sure you must know it’s us ... Megan and JR, right? So you like your son’s big hard cock, huh. And Jack, you want to join the list of men who your son has shared me with? It’s his fault I’ve turned into a raging cumbucket slut, you know. He’s been pestering me to let him share me since before we were married. Want to hear a secret? On our wedding night, Jake, our best man, came to our hotel room and we had a threesome with him. That’s right. I got fucked by two men on my wedding night and your horny son loved it. He even ate my pussy after Jake left with the cum from both of them oozing out of me. After that I loved it so much I started letting lots of men fuck me and it turned Jake on all the more. So no problem, Jack. I’d be happy to suck and fuck you and JR can’t wait to fuck you, Ann. He says he’s always fantasized about it, especially when he’d suck your dirty panties and come in them. So when do you want to get together and do it? My pussy is wet thinking about seeing my husband fucking his mother, just as his cock is hard thinking about him seeing you fucking me, too, Jack. So we’re all for it if you guys are. Are you?

Then I opened the photos they sent us. One showed Megan sucking JR’s cock and they had added some text across the top of the photo. It said, “wish this was you sucking your son’s cock, Ann?”

“Oh my God!” Ann gasped next to me.

“Look at it, baby. That’s going to be you, sucking it. And fucking it. We’re going to do it, Ann. You want it. I want it. And they want it, honey. So let’s do it. Life is too short to deny ourselves the kind of sexual pleasure they’re offering us. Okay? Let’s invite them to come for dinner tomorrow night,” I said. And so we did it.

Instead of replying, I put my cellphone on speaker and called our son. “Oh God!” Ann breathed, slowly rubbing her wet pussy as we heard Jack answer.

“Dad?” he said tentatively.

“Yep. It’s us. I have the speaker on and your mother is listening.”

“Mom? Oh my God! I ... I don’t know what to say,” he began.

“I do!” we heard Megan say. “We’re so fucking hot right now we’re both playing with ourselves. You should see your son’s cock, Ann. It’s as hard as I’ve ever seen it,” she giggled.

“And your mother is as wet as I’ve ever seen her, too, son,” I said. “So we were wondering if you could come for dinner tomorrow night,” I continued.

“Hell yes we’ll be there,” Megan squealed. “I can’t wait to see you with my husband, Ann. He has a gorgeous cock, as you now know, and you’re going to love it in your cunt, fucking you!” she said.

“I know she will,” I said, “as long as I get some of that sweet pussy of yours, too, Megan.”

“I can’t wait to see you fucking her, Dad. I love watching her with other men. Just like you’re going to love seeing me fucking Mom, too,” JR said.

“Oh my fucking GOD!” Ann gasped, rubbing her pussy faster now, her eyes glazed with lust.

“Your mother is about to come again, folks. And she’s already come a bunch of times. Guess I better hang up and take care of her ... again. I’ll be calling her Megan as I fuck her, JR, and she’ll be pretending it’s your cock inside her as I fuck her,” I said.

“Will you, Mom? You really want me to fuck you?” JR asked.

“Yes! Oh fuck yes! I can’t wait. I’m on fire, JR. My cunt is sopping and I want your cock so much I can hardly wait for tomorrow night to get it,” Ann moaned, then... “Oh fuckkkk! I’m coming again!!!! Fuck me! Fuck me, JR! I want it!!!!!!” she screamed as she came.

“See you tomorrow,” I said. “Fuck dinner. Come for lunch. See you around noon, and don’t wear that sweet young pussy out until I’ve had a chance to use it,” I laughed. And we hung up.

The next morning we awoke, then sleepily got out of bed, had mugs of coffee and breakfast. Then we showered, and afterward Ann asked me what I thought she should wear. I told her to wear her pair of her black lace, transparent panties, her black garter belt and stockings, and her matching push-up bra. “I want him to see you looking like a total slut the moment he walks in the door, baby, and I’ll just wear a bathrobe with nothing under it. Oh God, Ann. Can you imagine how hot today is going to be! You’re going to suck your own son’s cock, Ann ... his huge cock, and you’re going to slide it into your cunt and let him fuck you with it,” I breathed.

“Yes ... as crazy as it sounds I’m going to be a raging slut with my own son, Jack,” she said, starting to touch her pussy.

“No, STOP! Don’t touch it,” I shouted. “Save it for JR. I want you so horny you’ll come just from seeing him walking into the door.”

“I probably will,” Ann said. “My pussy is so wet already I can smell it.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.