Come Look Who's on the Internet.... - Cover

Come Look Who's on the Internet....

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 2: A reply

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: A reply - A guy viewing porn photos on the Internet discovers his son's wife, which leads to some hot incestual sex between the two families.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Facial   Oral Sex  

Just as we were finishing fucking I heard a notification ding sound on my computer. I lifted off Ann and left her on the sofa, one leg up on the top of it, the other on the floor with my cum oozing out of her pussy. Then I walked over to the pc and saw I had a reply to my note to JR.

You have a hot wife! Nice tits and pussy! Is she bi at all? My wife says it would be fun to suck her. And of course I’d love to fuck her. Do you swap?

Attached to the note were four photos, which I opened one at a time. The first showed a side view of our son’s thick cock sticking straight out in front of him. The veins on it were full and it looked like the cock was just about ready to come. Then in the next photo it was aiming at the camera and it was coming, with a long rope of cum gushing out of the crown. Next to that was a photo of Megan sitting on a cock which was buried inside her cunt while she held two more, one in each hand next to each side of her face as a fourth cock appeared to be about to come in her hair from behind her. The last photo showed all of the cocks coming on her face and in her hair as she rubbed her swollen clit.

“Oh my God,” Ann gasped. She had come over to see what I was looking at and was leaning down from behind me, her naked tits pressed into my neck.

“It’s them, Ann,” I said. “For sure. Look at this dresser behind JR’s cock. Look at the picture on it. It’s the one of us we gave them last year after returning from our cruise,” I pointed out.

“Oh Jack. My God. JR’s cock ... it...”

“It’s beautiful, isn’t it, Ann. Can you imagine what it might feel like in your mouth or pussy?” I asked.

“Uhhh,” she moaned, and I noticed she was rubbing her pussy slowly as she stared at the photos.

“Let’s send him some new photos of you. Come on. Sit on the sofa with your legs spread and your pussy open. I want to include the photo on the wall behind your head. He’ll recognize it right away, Ann. Do it. Touch yourself while I get my camera,” I said, taking the lens cap off my Nikon, then quickly attaching the flash. “Yes ... like that,” I instructed, “with your head tipped back so he can only see part of your face.” CLICK I pressed the shutter, then reviewed the photo. Enough of Ann’s face was showing so it would definitely make JR think it might be his mother, and with enough of the painting behind her showing so it should confirm it. Then I took more shots of her holding her cunt open for my camera. When the shots were uploaded to my hard drive I downsized them for sending via email, then attached them, with a note saying this:

My wife loved your hard young cock. She’d love to suck it and have me slide it into her cunt. Your wife looks very fuckable and clearly seems to be a total slut. I love that. Will she let older men fuck her? Maybe we could swap???

Then I sent the email, and while we waited for a reply Ann said, “What if he says yes, Jack? What if they want to meet us? Would you do it?”

“Would you?” I asked. “Of course I’d want to do it. I’d love to fuck Megan, but she’s only a daughter-in-law, not a real daughter. JR, however, is our son. That would be incest, Ann. Would you want his cock in your mouth or pussy? Could you do it?”

“Would I want it? You saw it, Jack. Of course I’d want it. What woman wouldn’t want a big, hard young cock like that in her pussy? But could I do it? I don’t know. I suppose if it was under the right circumstances I might ... if I was hot enough. But would he want to fuck me ... his own mother?” Ann mused.

DING! A reply had arrived already. When I opened it here’s what it said:

Hi! My wife thinks you look a lot like my mother. She’s teasing me asking me if I’d want to be a “mother fucker!” Ha. I told her it would be fun. She says she wants to see your cock. Maybe we could swap. My wife is kind of a total cock whore. Loves to suck and fuck anyone. Would your wife let me fuck her? I love older women. Used to jerk off thinking about fucking my mom. She was hot. Still is. I used to get her panties out of the dirty clothes and sniff and suck them while I jerked off. Sometimes I’d come in them then put them back. Great fun. Your house looks like a room in my parents’ home. Fun to think about maybe having sex with my parents. Ha.

Again, photos were attached showing them both. “Look at your son’s cock, Ann. Think about what it would be like to suck it, and fuck it, while I was doing the same to Megan.”

“I am,” Ann breathed, slowly rubbing her pussy. “God, Jack, we just fucked and I’m still horny.”

“It’s because you’re thinking about what it would be like to fuck them right?” I said.

“I guess. Maybe. But it would be so wrong, wouldn’t it.”

“And hot as fucking hell, too, Ann. Just imagine it. The four of us in our bedroom, watching porn, all of us naked after a few drinks. JR and me with raging hard-ons, you and Megan so wet your aroma filled the room,” I breathed, exciting both of us. “Her maybe sucking your pussy to get you wet for JR’s cock.”

“Maybe you’d show them the porn video you took of me and those guys on the cruise, too,” she said. We’d recently returned from a cruise, and while on the ship we’d picked up a couple guys one night and after a few drinks invited them back to our cabin where they had both fucked Ann while I videotaped it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.