Come Look Who's on the Internet.... - Cover

Come Look Who's on the Internet....

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 1: Discovery

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Discovery - A guy viewing porn photos on the Internet discovers his son's wife, which leads to some hot incestual sex between the two families.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Facial   Oral Sex  

I spend a lot of time on the Internet watching porn and viewing naked photos of wives posted by their husbands. Some, however, are posted by the women themselves, which I always find a bit more arousing, to know there are women out there who enjoy showing the world their naked bodies and who post their own photos for all of us dirty old men to see. So I spend a lot of time looking at porn on the Net and jerking off to it. I also post my wife’s photos in a few sites. Her naked photos, often wondering, actually hoping that a friend or two may recognize her. Then one fateful evening just the opposite occurred. I came across photos of a young woman I thought I recognized. No ... it couldn’t be ... could it?

“Hey Ann, can you come in here for a minute?” I called to my wife as I scrolled down to see more photos of the woman. She was beautiful, quite young, with gorgeous breasts, a flat stomach, great legs, and a very full, thick patch of jet black pussy hair.

“What now?” my wife smirked, walking into the office, expecting to see a photo of some guy’s huge cock or some other kind of sexy photo. Instead...

“See anyone you recognize?” I asked, showing her the photo of the naked young woman lying on a familiar looking bedspread, her legs spread, hairy cunt on display just beneath her naked tits, a sultry ‘fuck me’ smirk on her face and she spread her pussy lips open so wide we could see up inside her wet cunt.

“Oh my God!” my wife gasped. “Is that who I think it is?”

“It sure looks like our Megan, doesn’t it,” I grinned, feeling a tingling in my balls as my cock began to swell.

“It doesn’t just look like her, Jack ... it IS her. Look at that bedspread. It’s the one we gave the kids for Christmas, and there, in the background, that’s their end table next to the bed,” Ann continued.

“Fuck!” I grinned. “It is Megan, isn’t it! And she sure does have a great body, doesn’t she.”

“Yes, and apparently she likes to show it off, too, obviously. Where did you find these pictures?”

“It’s on that web site called ‘Shared Wives,’ where I post your pics. You know ... the one where we husbands post naked photos of our wives,” I explained.

“You mean JR posted these?” Ann gasped. “Our son posted naked photos of his wife here?”

“It looks like it. I don’t think she took them herself. And look at this comment,” I said, reading it to her.

This is my shared wife, megan. She loves sex with

More than one man at a time. Want to fuck her?

“My God!” Ann gasped. “JR posted this about his wife?”

“Apparently,” I said, my cock throbbing now.

“And this is the same site where you’ve posted my photos?” Ann asked, excited.

“Yeah. It is. So...”

“You mean JR may have seen the photos you posted of me here? Our son may have seen my naked photos?” Ann gasped.

“Maybe,” I said, my cock throbbing now, considering the possibilities.

“Oh my God!” Ann breathed. I turned to her then and ran my hand up under her blouse. She’d been doing housework in a tank top with no bra and her 36C tits were warm to the touch.

“Just think, baby ... Our son may have jerked off to your photos,” I said quietly.

“God!” she wheezed, as I fondled her breast, feeling her nipple responding.

“Are there any more photos of Megan on here?” Ann asked.

“I don’t know, but I’ll look. He may have posted her in other groups, too. But right now I’m going to do this,” I said. “Watch.” I right clicked on the poster’s id name, which was JuniorHusbandSharesHotWife, then copied the email address. Then I opened my private account and posted the email address in the link and typed “Love to see more” in the subject line. In the body of the email I typed, “Your wife is smoking hot. Any interest in swapping with an older couple? This is us.” Then I attached a photo of us standing side by side, both of us naked. My cock was dangling down between my legs and Ann’s legs were parted, showing off her thick patch of fur. Then I attached one of her lying on our bed holding her pussy open, entitled, “Fuck me! I need lots of cock!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.