The Naughty Girls Club No. 4 - Cover

The Naughty Girls Club No. 4

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: The Naughty Girls Club needs a password. Or maybe it's a safeword. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

“Hi guys,” Jill said. “Am I late? Did I miss anything?”

“We were just getting started,” Jessica said.

“We were just talking about tits and clits,” Joanna said.

“First of all,” Jessica said, “you need to get undressed.”

Once Jill was naked, Jessica said, “That’s better. One thing we were wondering is whether our club should have a password.”

“Like swordfish,” Joanna said.

Jill said, “Oh, I know that one. From that Groucho Marx movie.”

“Very good,” Jessica said. “But it won’t be swordfish.”

“What will it be?” Jill asked.

“We’re thinking of tits and clits,” Joanna said. “But with an ampersand instead of the ‘and.’”

“How would you say the ampersand?” Jill asked.

“You’d say ‘and,’” Jessica said. “But if you write it out, it’s all one word. No spaces.”

“Neat,” said Jill. “Tits’n’clits.”

“You said, “Tits’n’clits,” Joanna pointed out. “Not ‘Tits AND clits.’”

“But you know, that’s not a bad idea. Tits’n’clits.”

“With or without the apostrophes?” Joanna asked.

“Maybe without,” Jessica said. “Titsinclits. All jammed together.”

“Titsinclits,” Joanna said.

“Titsinclits,” Jill said.

“So the other thing we were talking about was whether your clit or your nipples were more sensitive,” Joanna said.

Joanna and Jessica looked at Jill expectantly.

“I um,” Jill mumbled.

“You don’t know?” Jessica asked. “Maybe we need to do a test.”

“Yeah, let’s do a test,” Joanna said.

Jill gave a puzzled look.

“It’s easy,” Jessica said. “You just touch your clit and your nipple at the same time, applying the same pressure, and see which one stimulates you more. Go ahead, try it.”

“I don’t know if...” Jill started to say. “I mean my nipples are kind of small. And I think my clit is small too.” Her hand moved between her legs.

“Good things come in small packages,” Jessica said. Joanna pinched one of Jill’s nipples.

Please Wait while image loads

“Ow,” Jill chirped.

“Oh, you do seem to have sensitive nipples,” Jessica said. “Now the question is whether one is more sensitive than the other.”

“How will we determine that?” Joanna asked.

Jessica thought for a moment. “Okay, I’ve got it. Jill you sit in this chair. Now hold your hands out, palms up. Great. Now we’ll put one jelly-belly in each palm. And then I’ll pinch one of your nipples and Joanna will pinch the other, and you have to keep your hands up. So whichever hand drops the jelly-belly—that’s your more sensitive nipple.”

Please Wait while image loads

Jessica and Joanna squeezed Jill’s nipples. They were careful not to squeeze too hard. At first. The game went on for several minutes, with Jill obviously become more and more aroused. Eventually she cried out in orgasm, jelly bellies clamped in her fists, but Jessica and Joanna kept pinching. Two orgasms later Jill cried out, “No, no more, please stop. Please. Please no more. Swordfish. Swordfish.” Two additional orgasms later Jessica and Joanna finally stopped.

“Great job,” Joanna told Jill, who was panting, seemingly unable to catch her breath.

“Yes, great job,” Jessica said. “Now we’re going to test your clit.”


Commentary by Ashley:

Yes, in the case of a girl’s tight pussy or her tiny but throbbing clit, good things come in small packages. But when it comes to guys, good things cum from their large packages.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.