Beach Babes - Cover

Beach Babes

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 2: More cock

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: More cock - A 14 year old girl is seduced into having sex with the girl and her family...and more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

I spent the rest of the night fucking and sucking Mr. and Mrs. Franklin, and I loved it. Maggie and I swapped her dad’s cum, and even Mrs. Franklin ate my pussy. I loved it all, I really did, and I wondered what my folks would say if they knew what I’d been doing. Boy was I ever surprised when I found THAT out!

The next day after breakfast we had more sex, and afterward I said I better go back home. I wiped up as much of the cum as I could from my face and neck and tits, put my clothes back on, and told the Franklin’s I’d be back if my folks let me. Then I left them standing there while they both began kissing and feeling Maggie. Man those people were HORNY!

When I got back home I was greeted by my surprised parents who I guess thought I was going to spend the day next door, because they sure didn’t look like they were expecting me. Mom was wearing this skimpy bikini, and she was sitting on Mr. Hanson’s lap. He was just wearing a pair of boxer shorts, and his wife was on the sofa with Daddy and this other man I didn’t know. This other guy was making out with two women, and it looked like they’d all been fucking all night long.

“KELLY! Darling, we weren’t expecting you home quite so soon,” Mom said, struggling to get up off Mr. Hanson’s lap. When she did I could see that he had a boner, because it was sticking right up in his boxer shorts where it was easy to see what had happened.

Mom came over to me, hugged me, then kissed me, and I guess she could smell cum or maybe Mrs. Franklin’s cunt on my mouth, because she pulled back from me right away and looked at me funny. Then she saw it.

“What’s this, baby?” she asked, feeling a gob of cum in my hair.

“I ... I don’t know,” I stammered, embarrassed.

“Well I do. It’s CUM, Kelly! IN YOUR HAIR! What the FUCK did those people do to you?”

“Mom, nothing. I ... we ... we—”

“We my ass. Did they abuse you, Kelly? DID THEY?” she shouted. Daddy came over next to me then, and he was just wearing boxer shorts, too, and without thinking I looked down at his crotch and he had a wet spot where his cock was touching his shorts. His cock was pretty hard, too.

“They didn’t ABUSE me, Mom. We ... we just fooled around a little, and ... and it looks like you were, too,” I said, boldly challenging her.

“Kelly, what we do here is our business. We’re all adults. You’re ... you’re still a LITTLE GIRL,” Mom exclaimed.

“Little girl, my ass,” one of the men said, smiling at me. “She’s got a fucking body to die for. Shit, Frank, if she was MY kid I’d be fucking her every day!” he laughed.

“Yeah, Molly, what’s the problem,” one of the other men said. “So she fucks. So what. All the kids do these days, and from the way her nipples are getting hard I’d say she likes it, too ... a lot!”

“Jesus, you guys. She’s our DAUGHTER!” Mom scowled.

“Like mother, like daughter,” the guy said. “Right, Bill. Any kid of yours must love cock, baby. I’ve never seen a woman who could suck cock and fuck like you, so why wouldn’t she?”

I was getting really hot, and when Mom looked back and me she had this funny look in her eyes, and Daddy’s cock was getting hard again. I decided I needed to do something really bold, so I said, “He’s right, Mom. I do like fucking. I love it!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.