Beach Babes - Cover

Beach Babes

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 1: My First Fuck

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: My First Fuck - A 14 year old girl is seduced into having sex with the girl and her family...and more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

I’ll never forget the night that changed my life. I was 14 years old, with the curiosity of a normal, horny teenager and the body of a woman. I was also one of those young girls who developed tits early, and I mean TITS! I was wearing a 34B bra at 12 years old and now at 14 my bra size is 36C ... when I wear one. I hate bras! They are so confining. Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on how you look at it, along with my big tits came big nipples, and without a bra it;s easy to tell when I’m naked under a tee shirt or tank top. So my mom makes me wear one most of the time.

The night that changed my life took place at the beach. My folks rented one of those big old houses on the ocean in the Nags Head, North Carolina area. The thing had five bedrooms, a home theater, a pool table in a rec room, and a swimming pool in back. Fortunately for me, I met a girl my age whose parents rented the house next door to the one we were renting, and we made friends real fast. Dad and Mom had invited three other couples to come down and spend the weekend with us, so when Maggie, the girl next door, asked me to stay overnight with her, my parents said it would be okay.

Maggie is 16, but she is okay with me being younger. She says I look a lot older than 14, and after dinner she asked her mom if we could go down to her room and watch videos. She said sure, so we left her folks cleaning up the kitchen and went down to Maggie’s. It was on the lower level, and it was the only bedroom on that floor.

Maggie has a DVD player and a big TV there, and she shut the door and said, “I’ve got some really hot DVD’s, Kelly. Do you frig yourself yet?”

I asked her what she meant, thinking I knew, but she just laughed and said, “You know ... do you touch your pussy to get off. Like this.” And then she raised her skirt and started rubbing her crotch.

I stood there just staring at her, and she laughed again and said, “Well? Do you?”

“Well sure,” I said, wanting to sound grown-up.

“Good,” Maggie said. “Then we’re gonna have fun.” She dropped her skirt and went over to a drawer in her dresser and rummaged around for a minute, then came out with a DVD. “This is so hot, Kelly. Wait ‘til you see it, but we should get naked first to really enjoy ourselves.”

“What if your folks come down here and catch us?” I asked.

“Don’t worry about that,” she laughed. “They know I watch porn down here and jerk off and they don’t care. As you’ll see,” Maggie said. I didn’t know what she meant by that, but I was getting really excited so I ignored it. Boy did I find out what she meant later!

Maggie put the DVD in the player, turned on the TV, and hit the DVD play button. Then she came over next to me and grinned at me, her eyes looking real sexy, and she just took off her blouse, bra, skirt and panties and told me to do the same. I felt funny about it, but did it anyway, and when we were naked we got in bed together and lay next to each other watching the TV. I was getting pretty wet, and when the movie came on it was of a lady and four naked men and they were all jerking off. She was staring at them like she wanted them to fuck her, and I guess she did, because that’s exactly what they did.

“I told you this was fucking hot, didn’t I?” Maggie said, her fingers rubbing her pussy, eyes on fire with excitement.

“Yeah. It is,” I said, meaning it.

“Then do it, Kel. Touch your pussy like I’m doing,” she said, and I did it. God it felt good. Between watching the movie and lying there naked next to Maggie, masturbating right next to her, I was really getting hot.

“Are you sure your folks won’t be coming down here?” I said.

“Well, fuck, Kelly. That’s the whole idea. They ARE going to come down. Don’t you just LOVE sex, Kelly?” she groaned, masturbating faster then.

“They’re going to come down HERE? But ... they’ll catch us,” I said, suddenly frightened.

“So what. I told you ... they know I jerk off. Don’t your parents know you do it?” she asked.

“I dunno. Maybe, but we’ve never talked about it,” I said.

“Maybe you should,” Maggie said. “It’s really cool when your parents are as hot as you are. As you’ll soon see,” she continued. “Want me to eat your pussy?” she asked.

“I ... I don’t think so,” I said. “I ... I’m not a lesbian or anything.”

Maggie laughed. “Well, shit, Kelly, who is? It’s just something to do to feel good, and it’s exciting to suck a cunt ... or to have your pussy sucked. Don’t you think?”

“I’ve ... never had mine sucked,” I admitted, the thought making me even wetter than I had been before.

“Geez Louise!” Maggie laughed again. “You gotta try it, Kelly. Just lie back and I’ll show you what I mean. You don’t have to do it to me if you don’t want to, but believe me, cunt smells and tastes delicious.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.