A Young Boy's Sexual Awakening - Cover

A Young Boy's Sexual Awakening

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 7: We get to fuck Billy’s sister, too

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: We get to fuck Billy’s sister, too - After discovering masturbation, a 14-year-old's mother seduces him and the boy's friend and his family, including the family dog!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports  

I don’t know how long it took for Mr. James to get back to our house with Billy’s sister, Beverly, but it seemed like we’d been asleep for a long time. It was starting to get dark out, and when I heard our front door open I rubbed my eyes and looked around and Mom, Billy, and his mother all seemed to still be asleep. Then Mr. James, Billy’s sister, Bev, and their dog, Duke, walked in.

“HOLY CRAP!” I heard Bev exclaim as she saw all of us. We were a mess. Mrs. James and Mom’s hair was still wet from our piss and cum, and their body’s were all caked with it and we were still all naked. “Daddy, I can’t BELIEVE this! You said I’d be surprised at Mom, but ... but LOOK AT HER! She ... MOM! YOU’RE ... you’re ... NAKED! And your FACE and HAIR are all wet and matted. And it looks like ... like ... and OH MY GOD IT SMELLS LIKE SOMEBODY PEED ON YOU!” Bev gasped.

“We fucked her, too,” I said. “Yeah, we did, Sis. And I fucked Mom in the ASS, too.”

“Yeah, and we PEED on her and Mom. And ... and your mom ate your dad’s cum out of my mom’s cunt, and MY MOM PEED ON YOUR MOM, TOO!”

“Jesus, Marge! You really WERE hot, weren’t you,” Billy’s dad grinned.

“Don’t look at me like that, Ted,” Mrs. James said. “You either, you little slut,” she said to Bev. “I mean it’s not like YOU aren’t fucking too, you know. You’re as big a slut as I am.”

“Yeah, well, at least I don’t eat PUSSY, and I don’t let people PISS on me, Mother,” Billy’s sister said.

“But you like to fuck, don’t you?” I asked, grabbing my cock again.

“So? What are YOU gonna do about it, twerp?” she said defiantly.

“He’s going to fuck you, baby,” her dad said, walking up to her. While Billy’s sister had been checking us all out, he had taken off his clothes, and his cock was hard, and when he walked up to Bev he put his arms around her and started feeling her tits while his cock poked at her ass.

“DADDY!” she squealed, but I notice she was smiling when she said it.

“What, baby? Come on. Loosen up. We all know you fuck and suck cock. So let’s join the party. Wouldn’t you like to see your mother getting fucked by Billy? Or Jimmy? While you’re fucking me?” Mr. James said.

“Gee, Daddy. I ... I guess so!” Bev grinned. And then she took her clothes off.

Billy’s sister has the best body of anyone I’ve ever seen naked. She is around 5’4” tall, probably only weighs around 100 or so, and she has these really perfect tits. They’re not as big as Mom’s or Billy’s mom’s, but they are just perfectly formed, maybe around the size of grapefruits or just a little smaller maybe, and her nipples are bigger than either Mom’s or Billy’s mom’s. She doesn’t have an OUNCE of fat on her anywhere, her stomach is rock hard, her thighs and legs perfect, and her pussy has this fine dusting of blond hair all over it. She’s beautiful, with long blond hair and the bluest eyes I’ve ever seen, and for as long as I’ve been jerking off I’ve dreamed of seeing her naked, never in a million years ever dreaming of actually being able to FUCK her, but now I knew it was going to happen and my cock got rock hard.

“Look at Jimmy’s cock, baby,” her dad said. “I think he wants to fuck you.”

“Well DUH, Daddy. He’s always wanted to fuck me. Haven’t you, Jimmy,” Bev grinned, walking over to me, standing there naked RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME NOW.

“Yeah. I have,” I gurgled, squeezing my cock to keep it from going off in my hand.

“Do him, first, honey,” Mr. James said. “I want him to lube your tight little pussy for me before I slide my big Daddy cock into your cunt.”

“Okay,” Beverly said, taking my hand, leading me over to the sofa. “Let’s see what ya got, kid,” she said, lying down on her back. Then she put one leg up on top of the sofa and the other on the floor and held her cunt open for me. “Do it, Jimmy. Go ahead. Put your cock in my pussy and fuck me. I know you want to.” Boy, did I ever. So I did it.

I climbed onto the sofa and moved between her legs, the tip of my cock poking her cunt. Then she reached down and grabbed it and moved it to the entrance to her pussy and said, “Now, Jimmy. Push.” And I did.

It felt like I was pushing my cock into paradise. She was wet, and tight, and when I felt her tits they felt as perfect as I always knew they would be if I ever had a chance to feel them, and now I was not only feeling her tits, but I was also FUCKING HER, and I LOVED IT!

“Hmm ... that DOES feel nice, Jimmy,” she moaned, wrapping her legs around me. “You fuck good. I guess being a mother fucker pays off, huh!”

“Uh ... huh...” I groaned, pressing deeper inside her, feeling her hands on my ass cheeks, pulling me into her.

“Fuck me, Jimmy,” she whispered in my ear. “Fuck me. Give it to me. Fuck me with your nice COCK!” she moaned.

That was all it took. My dick erupted then, spewing hot cum inside her tight, gorgeous, perfect pussy as she moaned and continued to say things to me I never dreamed I’d hear from her.

“Yes, Jimmy. Like that. Fill my tight cunt with your nasty, hot cum. Fuck me, Jimmy. Ummm, yes, give me more ... I want more ... more cum ... more of your cock. Flood my pussy with your nasty, hot cum, Jimmy.” And God did I ever. I felt like I hadn’t come ever in my life before I came so much. Then finally when it was over she said, “Get off now, Jimmy. You’re crushing me.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.