A Young Boy's Sexual Awakening - Cover

A Young Boy's Sexual Awakening

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 6: Billy’s folks

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Billy’s folks - After discovering masturbation, a 14-year-old's mother seduces him and the boy's friend and his family, including the family dog!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports  

The next afternoon when Billy’s folks came over to pick him up I told them to come in. They’d met Mom before, of course, and I always thought Billy’s dad kind of thought Mom was hot from the way he’d always sneak looks at her tits. So I told her to wear her thinnest tank top and no bra and to wear one of her short tennis skirts and no panties. Just before Billy’s folks got there we both fucked her, so her cunt was oozing cum from it, just like I planned it.

“Hi, Jean,” Billy’s mom said, grinning. “I hope Billy wasn’t a bother. I know how much the boys enjoy their little sleepovers.”

“Oh he was no bother at all, Marge,” Mom grinned, messing Billy’s hair. “Were you, Billy.”

“Guess not,” Billy blushed.

“You’re looking awfully nice these days, Jean,” Billy’s dad grinned, staring right at Mom’s tits.

“Yes, Jean. Something looks different about you,” his mom said, appraising Mom. Then she said, “You’ve MET someone, haven’t you?”

“Oh yeah. She sure has,” I grinned. “Huh, Mom.”

“I don’t know what you mean,” Mom blushed.

“Oh I can tell alright. It’s okay,” Billy’s mom continued. “Admit it. Just between us girls it IS nice to have a man around every now and then, isn’t it. For ... well ... you know,” she winked.

“Ya mean fucking, huh!” I said innocently.

“JIMMY!” Mom glared.

“Well ... it’s true, Mom. May as well admit it.”

“Yes, Jean ... please do admit it. Tell us ... who is this lucky new lover boy?” Billy’s dad asked, watching as Mom’s big nipples got hard.

“What do you mean lover BOY, Dad?” Billy asked, his face red.

“You’d be surprised, Ted,” Mom said, embarrassed, her face red, too.

“Are you really ... what did Jimmy call it ... FUCKING someone, Jean?” Billy’s mom asked, her own nipples getting a little hard now, too.

“She sure is, aren’t you, Mom,” I said, watching as Mom’s nipples got real hard then. It was like they were growing right in front of all of us and I loved it. “Look at her nipples and you can tell she’s getting fucked, right, Mom?” I said.

“God, Jimmy, shut UP!” Mom glared, but instead of shutting up I said, “Why lie about it, Mom? You’re getting more cock now than you ever have and you love it. You know you do. You’re a slut mother now, Mom, and I’m gonna tell them how you got like this.”

“Jimmy, no...” Mom breathed, but I could see the excitement there in her eyes now, and I knew she didn’t really mean it, so I continued.

“She caught me jerking off one day and it turned her on, so I been fucking her ever since,” I said proudly. “And don’t get upset over this, but last night and all day today Billy and I both been fucking her.”

“Oh God!” Mom groaned, starting to sweat so much now those dark circles on her tits around her nipples were visible now, too, under her thin top.

“You can’t be serious!” Billy’s mom smirked. “Is he, Jean?” she added, her own nipples seeming to grow now, too.

“I can prove it, Mrs. James,” I said. “Let’s show her, Mom,” I said, walking over to where Mom stood. “Here. Sit here,” I said, pushing her into a nearby chair. She didn’t try to stop me, so I said, “Billy ... help me. Grab her other leg and do this to it.” Then I took Mom’s leg and spread it so it was lying across the arm of the chair. Billy did the same, and Mom just looked down at her wet pussy, her skirt up around her waist now, cunt naked, her face beet red as my friend and I spread her legs wide open for Billy’s parents.

“Good God!” Billy’s mom gasped.

“Look. See this white stuff?” I said, smearing some of the cum from Mom’s drooling cunt around on her thighs. “That’s Billy’s and my cum drooling out of her pussy. We fucked her just before you got here. Didn’t we, Mom? Admit it,” I said.

“Yes. They ... they did. Both of them,” Mom whispered, really getting hot now, I could tell.

“Show them how you like to play with your cunt, Mom,” I said, and she didn’t even hesitate or try to argue about it. Instead she just stared right at Mr. James and started rubbing her clit.

“See?” I beamed. “Told ya she was a slut mother. Wanna fuck her, Mr. James? You can. And since Billy got to fuck my mom maybe I could fuck Mrs. James while you fuck Mom? Ya think?”

“What about me?” Billy asked, watching Mom masturbating for us.

“Mom will suck your cock, won’t you, Mom,” I said, not waiting for any of them to make a decision. Instead I just unsnapped my jeans shorts and took them off, my cock hard already.

“Jesus Christ!” Mrs. James moaned, staring at my hard cock.

“Do it, Mr. James. Fuck my mother. Come on, Billy. Feed Mom your cock.” And so he did it.

When Mr. James saw Mom sucking his son’s cock his eyes got real crazy looking, and when he saw his wife staring at my cock he said, “Let’s do it, Marge. I’ve wanted to fuck this slut for years, and I know how much you love young cock. Go ahead. Take your clothes off and let him fuck you.” So she did.

“God! I can’t believe this,” Mrs. James said, quickly undressing. She has a pretty nice body. Not as hot as Mom’s, but still pretty good, with big, kind of droopy tits, a little bit of a fat tummy, and big thighs, but I saw her cunt was shaved bare, so I knew she must like sex a lot.

“Lie on the couch, Mrs. James,” I said when she was naked, and she did it. “Spread your legs for me,” I said, and she did that, too. And then I fucked her.

I climbed on top of her while Mr. James grabbed Mom’s tight ass and hauled it up off the chair. He has a nice cock, and I knew Mom was going to love fucking him. She did, too.

“Hey what about me?” Billy asked, playing with his hard dick. Mom was so busy fucking Mr. James she was completely ignoring Billy.

“Come here, Billy. Let your mom suck you while I fuck her,” I said.

“Oh GOD!!!” Mrs. James shrieked.

“DO IT, BILLY!” I urged. And he did it.

“Look at your son’s nice cock, Mrs. James. Isn’t it hot? See how thick it is. Don’t you want to suck it? Don’t you want to be a slut mother, too?” I coaxed.

“YESSSSS!!!!!!!” she shrieked. “Give it to me, Billy! LET YOUR SLUT MOTHER SUCK YOUR COCK WHILE THIS LITTLE FUCKER FUCKS ME!” she squealed. So Billy moved over next to his mother’s face and leaned into it, right into her open mouth.

“Play with her tits, too, Billy,” I said, fucking her, my cock sloshing around in her wet pussy. And he did it.

We both did, in fact. I pinched one of her nipples while Billy fucked his mother in the mouth and played with her other tit. Across the room from us we could hear Billy’s dad fucking Mom real hard, and Mom screaming for him to do it.

“YES! LIKE THAT! POUND ME WITH THAT HOT FUCKING COCK, YOU FUCKER! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK MEEEEE!” Mom screamed, as Mr. James rammed his dick into her pussy just like I was doing to his wife.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.