A Young Boy's Sexual Awakening - Cover

A Young Boy's Sexual Awakening

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 5: I make Mom fuck Billy

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: I make Mom fuck Billy - After discovering masturbation, a 14-year-old's mother seduces him and the boy's friend and his family, including the family dog!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports  

The next time Billy stayed over with me I knew I was going to get Mom to fuck him. As hot as she was these days I knew she’d do anything I asked her to do. I’d find her looking at my cock all the time, touching her pussy, smiling at me when I’d catch her. Now that she was getting fucked again she was hotter than ever before, and I knew I could take advantage of her. So I did.

“Billy’s staying over tonight, Mom,” I said casually one day after school.

“But it’s Friday, honey. You know how I love to play games with you when you don’t have school the next day.

“I know, Mom, but his folks are going out so I told him he could stay with me. They’re dropping him off after dinner. Okay?” I grinned.

“I guess,” Mom said, sounding disappointed, and I smiled to myself.

When Billy got there we went up to my room right away. Since I have more privacy than he does at home I knew he expected us to jerk off together again. Little did he know we’d be doing oh so much more than just playing with our dicks.

“Guess what I got for us,” he began excitedly.

“What?” I asked.

“These!” he said, grinning, pulling a pair of his sister’s dirty panties out of his pocket. “She knew I was coming over here so she gave them to me for us to use tonight. She knows we jerk off together. She thinks it’s cool. She even said she’d like to watch us doing it sometime.”

“Nice, Billy,” I said. “But I have something to show you, too. Something you’re gonna like even better.”

“What?” he frowned. “How could it be better than these? They’re still damp. Here, smell ‘em,” he said, handing me his sister’s panties. I sniffed the moist crotch, and they DID smell sexy as hell, but I knew what I was going to offer him was even better. I mean, dirty panties are nice to sniff and lick, but real pussy is even better, right? So I did what I’d been planning all day. I called Mom to come up to my room.

“What is it, Jimmy?” she asked, walking into the room.

“Well ... I wanted to confess something to you,” I began.

“What, honey?” Mom asked, glancing quickly at Billy.

“Billy and I been jacking off together,” I began.

“JIMMY!” Billy gasped. “You TOLD!”

“Relax, dude,” I grinned. “Anyway, Mom, his sister has been letting us sniff her panties when we play with our cocks, and I told Billy I had something even better for him to sniff and lick. And I do, don’t I, Mom,” I grinned walking over toward her.

“Jimmy...” Mom breathed, a scared look in her eyes. She glanced at Billy again then, and quickly looked down at his crotch, then back to me.

“That’s right, Mom. Wanna tell Billy what I have for him to sniff and lick that’s even better than these?” I said, holding the soiled panties up to her face. “Here ... smell ‘em. They’re pretty ripe, huh?”

Mom’s eyelids got real heavy and she started getting that look in her eyes I love so much, the look that says I can do anything I want to her.

“Jimmy...” she whispered.

“Smell ‘em, Mom. Go ahead. They’re hot,” I said, holding them out to her. Billy’s face was beet red, but I noticed his cock getting hard, and when I reached down and pulled off the shorts I was wearing, freeing my naked cock and balls Mom moaned and took the panties from me and held them to her nostrils. Then she inhaled, deeply, and her nipples got really hard.

“Look at her tits, Billy. See how hot she is. Come on. Feel them with me,” I said, moving right next to Mom, my hard, naked cock pressing against her thigh now. Then I reached out and pinched one of her nipples.

“Oh God!” she moaned, looking at me with that glassy look again, frightened, but excited over what was about to happen.

“Tell Billy to touch your tits, Mom,” I said. “Go on. Do it.”

“Bil ... Billy ... if ... if you want, you ... you can touch my ... my tits!” So he did it.

“Wow!” Billy gasped as we both started playing with Mom’s hard nipples and big, firm tits.

“Nice, huh?” I beamed proudly.

“YEAH!” Billy grinned.

“Take your clothes off, Mom. You, too, Billy. Let’s fuck her,” I said. And so we did that, too.

As Mom and Billy watched I pulled off my tee shirt, standing totally naked in front of them now. Then Billy started to pull off his jeans shorts, looking at Mom as he did it, waiting for this dream to come to an abrupt end.

“Come on, Mom. Get naked for us,” I repeated. And she did it.

As Billy watched, Mom slowly pulled the hem of her tank top up over her tits, tossing it to the floor, her eyes glazed with lust now, on fire. Then she reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra, letting it fall from her naked breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.