A Young Boy's Sexual Awakening - Cover

A Young Boy's Sexual Awakening

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 4: More sex with Mom

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: More sex with Mom - After discovering masturbation, a 14-year-old's mother seduces him and the boy's friend and his family, including the family dog!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports  

After I fucked my mother that first time we did all kinds of nasty things together. One time when she was sitting on the toilet peeing I had to go, too, so I told her she had to hurry up.

“Why, honey?” she smirked.

“Cause I really gotta pee, Mom!” I said, standing there in front of her with my legs crossed, holding my crotch.

“Then do it, honey,” she said, with that glassy look in her eyes again.

“WHERE?” I gasped, taking out my cock, so desperate now I was ready to burst.

“Here, Jimmy,” she said softly, spreading her legs. “Between my legs.”

I had to go so bad by then I didn’t argue with her. I just moved closer to her and aimed my cock at the opening between her thighs and started peeing.

“Oh God, yes, darling. Like that. It ... it feels so nice and hot ... and wet ... I love pee, Jimmy. Look!” she said. And then she did it.

Mom reached out and gently took hold of my pissing cock and slowly raised it so I was peeing on her skirt ... then her blouse soaking them with my pee.

“It’s fun, Jimmy. I love it. So wet and hot and nasty. Isn’t it fun to pee on mother, baby?”

“Yeah,” I said, my cock getting hard, and the more excited I got the harder it started getting and the more that put nasty thoughts in my head. So then I raised it higher still and pissed all over Mom’s face.

“YESSS, BABY! LIKE THAT! WATCH, JIMMY!” Mom said, her eyes really crazy looking now, and she leaned forward and stuck out her tongue and started catching the piss from my cock right in her mouth, even swallowing it, gurgling, spitting some out all over her tits, turning her face back and forth under my golden flow. God this was fun, having the hottest slut in the world for my mother.

So I leaned forward even more, and she glared at me with those crazy eyes again, and moaned when she took my cock inside her mouth, swallowing as I peed there. Then she was sucking me off, milking every last drop of piss from my dick as it continued to harden until I finished peeing and was getting ready to come.

“I’m gonna come in your fucking mouth, you slut mother,” I growled.

“Ummmhmmm!” she nodded, her eyes sparkling with excitement then. She began fondling my balls then, gently, then slid her fingers back behind them, into the crack of my ass, seeking, then fining my asshole. I was all sweaty and hot, and when she started slowly sliding a finger up into my ass I groaned and my balls got all hard and excited and then she shoved her finger deeper ... way up inside my ass, fucking me with it. And I came in her mouth. Gobs and gobs of cum shot out of my dick and into her mouth. And she swallowed that, too.

Afterward I staggered over to the shower and turned it on, gasping for breath, my cock twitching and leaking a little cum from the end of it as Mom just sat there watching me.

“Jimmy...” she moaned.

“Yeah, Mom?”

“Look,” she said. Then she took the finger that had been up my ass, smelled it, then slid it into her mouth and sucked it while she masturbated with her other hand, coming so hard she almost fell on the floor. I loved it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.