A Young Boy's Sexual Awakening - Cover

A Young Boy's Sexual Awakening

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 3: Afterglow

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Afterglow - After discovering masturbation, a 14-year-old's mother seduces him and the boy's friend and his family, including the family dog!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports  

After we finally finished fucking Mom got up and took a shower, then put on a robe and went downstairs and to fix dinner. I was so tired I took a nap for a while, then went downstairs when she called me to come down for dinner. She made mac and cheese and burgers, one of my favorite meals, and as we ate we talked about what we’d done.

“I don’t want you to feel bad about this, honey. What happened was my fault. I’m to blame, not you. I’m the adult. I’m supposed to know better,” she said.

“Shoot, Mom, I loved it. We’re gonna do it again, too, aren’t we?” I said hopefully.

“Of course we are, baby,” Mom said. “Now that I’ve had a taste of that glorious cock of yours I know I’d never be able to go without fucking you again. I love sex so much.” Then she giggled and said, “want to hear a secret?”

“Sure,” I said.

“Well ... don’t hate mother for this, but when your dad was still here sometimes he’d ... we ... well ... He knew how much I love sex and knew I could never say no to him, so sometimes he’d share me, honey. With other men. And he’d watch them fuck me,” Mom said, her eyes getting the glassy look again.

“Really, Mom? Dad didn’t care?”

“He arranged it, Jimmy. And sometimes with more than one man, too. Once five different men fucked me at the same time. I had a cock in my mouth, one in my pussy, one in my ass, and was jerking off the other two. And your father took videos of it, too.”

“Wow, Mom. You were really a slut whore, huh?” I said.

“Yeah, honey. I was a ‘slut whore,’” she laughed. “And I loved it, Jimmy. I loved wallowing in all that nasty cum, sucking all those cocks, fucking them. Can you understand how exciting that could have been for me, baby?”

“Sure,” I said, my cock getting hard again.

“I loved it so much. And your dad even had black men fuck me sometimes. That really made me feel like a slut, honey. But I loved it. I wanted him to make me do things, and he did. I guess maybe that’s why he finally left us, honey. Because he couldn’t keep up with me,” Mom said.

“Mom...” I began.

“Yeah baby?”

“I want to make you do things, too,” I said, getting up from the table. I opened my robe and showed her my cock, and she made this little mewing sound, and said, “What things, Jimmy? What would you like to make me do?”

“Kiss it, Mom,” I said, and she reached for it and began licking and kissing all over my cockhead.

“Now lick my balls, Mom,” I said, and she looked up at me for a moment. Then she seemed to tremble a little, bent her head lower, and began licking my balls while she squeezed my cock, milking it.

“Do you like that, Jimmy?” she asked.

“Yeah. It feels real good,” I said.

“I can do more, baby,” she said, getting on the floor. “Spread your legs for me, Jimmy” she said, and I did it. Then she crawled further under me, spread the cheeks of my ass, and began licking me there, her tongue pushing and gliding up through the crack of my ass until she reached my asshole. And then she pushed her tongue inside me there and I knew I was going to come again.

“Oh Mom, I’m going to come!” I moaned.

“On my plate, baby. Come on my dinner,” she growled, guiding me next to the table. Then she jerked me off until I shot a big pile of cum all over her mac and cheese. When I finished coming she said, “okay, honey, let’s finish eating. After dinner we’re going to go to bed and I want you to fuck me again. Then she sat down, pushed the pile of cum around on her mac and cheese and ate it while I sat there in awe of the hottest mom I knew...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.