A Young Boy's Sexual Awakening - Cover

A Young Boy's Sexual Awakening

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 2: Stealing Mom’s panties ... and more

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Stealing Mom’s panties ... and more - After discovering masturbation, a 14-year-old's mother seduces him and the boy's friend and his family, including the family dog!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports  

The next day after I got home from school I kissed Mom and told her I was sweaty so I was gonna take a bath. She looked at me kind of funny, but said okay. Then I went to my room, undressed, and put on a bathrobe. When I was sure Mom was still downstairs in the kitchen I snuck into her bedroom closet and found a pair of her soiled panties in the dirty laundry hamper. Then I went into the bathroom and locked the door. As the water was filling the tub I looked at the panties. They were kind of sexy ... red, low-cut, and when I started thinking about how they’d been up next to Mom’s pussy I started getting hard. Then I found the crotch, turned the panties inside out and sniffed them like we’d done with Billy’s sister’s panties.

Mom’s scent almost knocked me over. It was powerful, rank, and VERY exotic ... kind of a musky smell, but also like sardines a little. I loved her smell.

I turned off the tub and got in, they lay back and started squeezing my cock while I smelled Mom’s panties. Then when my cock was hard I began sucking on them, trying to get some of her cunt juice to taste. I did, too. It was sour, and pretty strong, but I loved the way she tasted. Then when I felt myself coming I wiped the panties all over my face and oh boy did I ever let loose a bunch of cum. It flew all over the place, and when I was done I wiped it up with Mom’s panties, then just lay there, relaxed and feeling great.

After a while the water started to get cold, so I got out, dried off, then put on my robe again, stuffing the panties in the pocket of the robe. Back in my room I got dressed, then went down for dinner, forgetting all about Mom’s panties in the pocket of my robe. Little did I know what the result of my carelessness would be, but I was soon to find out.

“Did you have a nice ... ah ... bath, honey?” Mom said, and I noticed her kind of grinning a little when she said it.

“Yeah, Mom. It was fine,” I said, thinking about what I’d done in the tub.

“I know what you do in there, you know,” she smiled.

“Wha ... whadda ya mean?” I stammered, feeling my face turning red.

“I know what you do, honey. And it’s okay. Everyone masturbates. Especially young boys like you,” she said.

“Masturbates? What’s that, Mom?” I asked, playing dumb.

She walked over to me then and put her hands on my shoulders and looked right into my eyes and said, “I think you know what I mean, Jimmy,” Mom said softly.

“Gosh, Mom, no, I don’t,” I lied, not able to look her in the eyes.

“I know you play with yourself in the tub, honey. You touch your penis, don’t you, baby. And it feels good, doesn’t it. All boys do it, honey. It’s okay. And as I said, everyone masturbates. That’s what it’s called. God knows I do it enough, with your father gone and all,” Mom sighed.

“You ... you masturbate?” I asked, incredulous, yet feeling my balls tingling again, and my cock starting to get bigger.

“Yes, baby. I do it, too. A woman has needs, too, Jimmy ... not just you horny kids. I miss it ... sex with your dad. God knows he was an asshole, but he sure was good in bed, and I miss it,” Mom said.

“I’m sorry, Mom,” I said.

“For what, honey? For jacking off? Or sorry for me?”

“Ahh, for you, Mom. I’m sorry for you,” I said, hoping that was the right answer.

“But you’re not sorry you play with your cock, are you, honey,” Mom grinned.

“Mom! You said COCK!” I gasped.

“Yes, honey. I did, didn’t I. Does that bother you, honey?”

“No, it just surprised me,” I said.

Then Mom looked at me kinda funny, and said, “Jimmy ... how ... how long have you been doing it? Playing with your cock? Can you come yet?”

“I...”

“It’s okay, honey,” Mom said, hugging me, tugging my head to her chest, against her big tits. “You can tell me. I can keep a secret. How and when did it start?”

“Well...” I began. “I was taking a bath one time and washing my ... you know...”

“Your cock, Jimmy. Your dick. You were washing that, right?”

“Yeah.”

“Say the word, Jimmy. Do it.”

“Okay. I ... I was washing my cock, and it started to feel good. I was moving the skin up and down on it and this feeling just started and it kept feeling better and better so I kept doing it and then, all of a sudden, it really felt REALLY good, and something started oozing out of the end of my ... my COCK, and ... I didn’t know what it was, but I could tell it wasn’t pee, and it kept coming, not like all the time, but in spurts, kind of. And each time it shot more of the stuff out of the end of my ... my COCK, it felt really good. I loved it, Mom,” I admitted.

“Of course you did, honey. It’s supposed to feel like that.”

“Mom?” I began.

“Yes, honey,” Mom said.

“When ... when you do it to yourself ... do you shoot that stuff out of your ... ah ... your...”

“My cunt, Jimmy. It’s called a CUNT. Or sometimes a PUSSY. But no, I don’t shoot cum from my cunt, baby. But I do get wet ... VERY wet,” Mom said, and she started getting this glassy look in her eyes. Then she asked me something that really surprised me.

“Honey, have you fucked a girl yet?”

“MOM! You said the F word!” I gasped.

“That’s right, honey. I did. Sometimes it’s exciting to talk dirty, don’t you think? But you didn’t answer my question. Have you put your COCK inside a girl’s PUSSY yet, Jimmy, and FUCKED HER?” Mom said, her eyes really weird looking now.

“No, Mom. I haven’t. But Billy and me smelled his sister’s panties,” I grinned proudly.

“YOU DIDN’T!” Mom hissed, so strongly I thought she was mad at me and I could have kicked myself for telling her.

“I ... I mean...” I began.

“Oh honey, no, it’s okay,” Mom said, sensing my discomfort. “Did they smell good? Were you and Billy playing with your cocks when you sniffed his sister’s panties? You were, weren’t you, baby. You and Billy had your hard, naked cocks out and you were sniffing his sister’s panties while you jerked off, weren’t you, honey,” Mom said, beginning to sweat a little.

“Yeah, we were, Mom,” I said, feeling my cock getting hard from thinking about what we’d done and from talking about it with Mom.

“Did you like the way her pussy smelled on her soiled panties, baby?” Mom breathed, and I noticed her nipples getting hard now.

“Yeah. It was nice,” I said, wanting to reach down and adjust my cock. It was swelling up and pressing against my jeans and it was uncomfortable.

“Did you come, honey? Did you touch Billy’s cock? Did he touch yours? Have you ever touched him, baby? Or ... or sucked his cock?” Mom asked, and what she did next almost caused me to faint. She reached down inside her skirt and I guess slid her hand inside her panties and she ... she started RUBBING HERSELF! RIGHT ON HER ... HER PUSSY!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.