A Young Boy's Sexual Awakening - Cover

A Young Boy's Sexual Awakening

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 1: Discovering sex

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Discovering sex - After discovering masturbation, a 14-year-old's mother seduces him and the boy's friend and his family, including the family dog!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports  

I know most of the stories here are about girls and stuff, but I still think it would be okay for me to tell you guys what happened to me. Just ‘cause I’m a boy doesn’t mean what happened isn’t as hot as what happens to girls, right? So here goes.

I’m an only child, and I have my own bedroom so I have a lot of privacy at night. Dad left us a few years ago to marry his secretary, so it’s just Mom and me. My bedroom is upstairs, over our garage, and her bedroom is downstairs on the other side of the house, but I wasn’t in my bedroom when I found out how good it feels to play with my cock. I was in the bathroom.

I was pretty young when I discovered how much fun it is to play with my dick (I’m 14 now). I just remember washing my dickie one time during my bath, and for some reason I found out if I moved the skin on it up and down it felt really good. So I kept doing it, and the more I did it, the better it felt, and so I kept doing it and it kept feeling better and better and better, and then ... WOW! All of a sudden I felt these waves of pleasure washing over me and a little of this thick, milky stuff started oozing out of the end of my cock. I knew it wasn’t pee, but I had no idea WHAT it was. I also didn’t think it was something I should ask my mom about, either, so I didn’t.

After that I played with my cock every day in my bedroom, and of course whenever I took a bath. Sometimes I’d do it three or four times a day. Then one night, Billy, this friend of mine stayed over, and I asked him if he ever did it to himself and he said he did, all the time, so I asked him if he wanted to do it together and he said, “sure,” so we did. I was looking at his cock and he was looking at mine and then he said he was going to “come,” and I figured that meant he was going to make the white stuff come out of his cock then, too, so I hurried up and jerked off faster and we managed to shoot the white stuff out of our cocks at about the same time. It was a lot of fun, but it made us sleepy, so we just rolled over and went to sleep then.

Billy has a sister who’s a few years older than us with a great body, and one time when I slept over at his house he said he wanted to show me something. We were in his bedroom and everyone else was asleep. Then Billy went into his closet and came back a minute later with a pair of women’s panties.

“These are my sister’s,” he said. “I like to smell them when I jerk off. Come on. Let’s take our cocks out and sniff them while we do it.” So we did.

We were in his double bed, both of us wearing pajamas, but we had our cocks out and were rubbing them, and then Billy put Jenny’s panties up to his nose and inhaled real deeply, and his cock seemed to get harder, and when he handed them to me and told me to smell them, I did it like he had, sniffing real hard, and wow, did they ever smell great. It’s hard to describe what I thought they smelled like, but all I could think of when I sniffed them was how good looking Billy’s sister was and how big her tits were and what her pussy must look like to create a smell like this.

“Lick them!” Billy said, so I did, and they tasted a little sour, but sweet, too, and when he said to suck on them I did that, too, and I felt the feeling coming, and for whatever reason I just wrapped my cock in the panties then and shot my stuff into the crotch of the panties.

“Isn’t that great?” Billy said, and it was, and I just lay there grinning and coming, grinning and coming until he took the panties away from me and then he came in them, too.

“What if she finds them with our cum in them?” I asked, worried about us getting into trouble.

“Hey don’t worry, dude. She knows I do this. She gives them to me, and I give them back to her and she licks my cum out of them while SHE plays with herself,” he grinned.

“Wow, that’s great!” I said. “I wish I had a sister like that.”

“You got a hot mom, haven’t you?” he said, wiping up the last of his cum on Jenny’s panties. “Use some of hers.” And so I did it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.