Party Girl - Cover

Party Girl

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Bailee liked to play hard and sometimes she played a little too hard. This time her antics got her in big trouble and she was sent to her Aunt's where she could do less damage! But Bailee wasn't to be stymied so easily...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sharing   BTB   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Bailee and Tom were heavy into making out when suddenly Bailee got up.

“I’ll be right back,” she said and headed off to the bathroom. While she was gone, Tom got his cell phone out of his pocket and texted one of his buddies downstairs:

“I’m upstairs with this really hot drunk chick. Find another ride home! Score!”

Tom had just sent the text out when Bailee came back. They resumed their make-out session, with Tom using his hands to play with Bailee’s breasts as he kissed her. Bailee, in turn, had her hand on the bulge in Tom’s pants, stroking and squeezing his hardening cock.

“Fuck me Tom!” Bailee said breathlessly as she broke the kiss. He looked at her as she repeated her request. “Fuck me! I want you now!”

Tom and Bailee frantically lost their clothing in a flurry of shirts and pants and underwear. Now naked save Bailee’s panties, they laid back on the bed, Bailee on her back with Tom on one elbow kissing her and working his way down her body to her now bare breasts.

He kissed her neck, then her chest before arriving at her soft full breasts. He looked at her once more and seeing the desperate pleading look in her eyes, took one nipple into his mouth sucking and chewing on it gently.

“Ohh...” Bailee moaned. She put her hand on the back on his head, pushing him into her breast, wanting more of it in his hot mouth. Tom’s hand meanwhile trailed down her flat belly and slipped under her panties to cup her freshly shaved pussy. Bailee groaned again and spread her legs wide to accommodate his hand.

Just as Bailee was about to lose her mind to the lustful passions, the door to their room creaked open.

“There you two are! Hey I’m next!” a guy’s voice said. Bailee was in just the right position so she couldn’t see who it was, but she didn’t really care at this point, her mind so clouded with hunger and desire that she couldn’t think straight.

“Why wait, Billy? This little slut’s got more than one hole, there’s plenty of room!” Tom said grinning evilly. Billy took the invitation quickly stepping fully inside and shedding his polo-style shirt as he walked around the bed. He tossed his shirt into the corner and quickly unfastened his jeans, losing them to the corner almost as quickly. He climbed into bed with the pair and moved up to Bailee’s head.

“Here you go slut, a little something to keep you occupied!” he said and he held his now semi-stiff cock out for her. Bailee took him into her mouth greedily. A cock to suck on was just the thing she needed at that moment and she gobbled him down without hesitation.

While Bailee was busy licking and sucking on Billy’s growing tool, Tom had meanwhile moved around between her thighs and removed her panties, the last remnant of her clothing and her privacy that she had kept. Free of the encumbrance now, Tom buried his face in her pussy and began licking her and poking his tongue as deep into her wet hole as he could. Bailee went nuts.

“Mmmph! Mmumph!” she cried around the cock shoved in her face. She raised her hips towards Tom’s face, wanting more ... more. She sucked harder and faster on Billy’s cock as well. Filled with tongues and cocks, Bailee was loving every moment of this!

Having tasted Bailee, Tom wanted to use her pussy for what it was designed for now. He got up onto his knees and moved closer to her. “I’m going to fuck that sweet pussy now! I’m going to shove my cock deep into your tight fuckhole!” he announced gruffly.

Unable to speak due to Billy’s now hard and thick cock in her mouth, Bailee raised her hips as if fucking the air to beg him to do that very thing. Tom unceremoniously shoved his hard, rather large, cock fully into her wet warmth in one quick thrust causing Bailee to emit a muffled scream.

Bailee was beside herself. Being fucked by these two guys was a slut’s dream and she eagerly worked both cocks with equal attention. The guys were enjoying Bailee as well as the moans and groans from all three filled the room.

It had been about ten minutes since Billy entered the scene when the door creaked open again.

“Holy shit!” a voice said as the door opened. Jim and Phil, two more members of the lacrosse team had come looking for their teammates. They came into the room, followed by Angel, Jim’s girlfriend and a cheerleader for the team.

“Is this a private party, or can anyone play?” Phil remarked, half-joking.

“No, she’s open for anyone. If you can find something to play with, come on in!” Billy said.

“Cool, it’s a gangbang!” Phil said, getting undressed quickly. Jim shot a glance over to Angel and Angel smiled nodding. He shed his clothes and took a place next to Billy. Angel got out her cell phone and texted her friend downstairs.

Within a couple minutes, two more girls came into the room, watching the show before them. As Bailee sucked Billy’s cock, was fucked by Tom, and was fondling and playing with Phil and Jim, Angel took out her cell phone again.

“Here’s our chance,” she whispered to one of the other girls, “Now we’ll get this little cunt for trying to steal our boyfriends. This is going to go on the Internet and we’ll spread the word around school so everyone can see it!”

“Yeah, just keep the guys faces out of the pics – we don’t want to incriminate anyone else but her,” the other girl said.

“Right,” Angel agreed. So she began filming Bailee, with her holes being stuffed and the guys’ cocks ready and willing to take their turn at her.

“Oh fuck, I’m going to come!” Billy said, the first one of the group to reach his peak. He grabbed Bailee’s head as he shot his load down her throat. Bailee instinctively began swallowing, gagging a couple times in the process, but she got all if it down. And Billy finished, he pulled out, smearing some of his come across Bailee’s face to further humiliate her.

Bailee moaned, feeling Billy’s cock run across her face. She loved being humiliated like this, it turned her on like nothing else. Yes, Bailee Jean Stephens was a slut in every sense of the word and she wouldn’t want it any other way.

Satisfied for now, Billy moved aside for the next gang-banger. “I want this slut’s ass! I’ve always liked this little ass and I want to split it in half!” Phil said. Since Tom was nearing his peak too and didn’t want his turn to end just yet, he pulled out and let Bailee get up. Tom laid down so Bailee could get on top and ride him for a bit. Feeling empty now and missing his cock, she quickly straddled Tom and eased herself back onto his pole.

“Oh fuck...” she said as she felt his cock probing her depths again. But as fast as she had settled back on Tom’s lap, Phil pushed her forward, wanting to get as her.

“Lean forward slut, and give me that sweet ass!” he said. Phil got in position, reaching under her to scoop some of the girl’s pussy drool to lubricate her asshole. He wasn’t so much concerned with her comfort, but he didn’t want to walk around with friction burns on his cock for the next few days! With Bailee’s ass properly lubed, He put the tip of his cock at her tight puckered hole and began his entry.

“Oh God!!” Bailee started crying loudly.

“Jim get in here and give this bitch something to shut her up!” Phil said, afraid that her cries would bring more people and they’d all be found out. Phil clamped his hand over her mouth until Jim had gotten ready and then he shoved his cock deep into Bailee’s throat almost making her gag and retch.

With her moans and cries now muffled again, everyone began fucking the lust-crazed Bailee. Tom was under her with his cock in her pussy still and chewing on her breasts as the hung in front of him. Phil was savagely attacking her ass with his cock, stretching her almost to the point of tearing her, and Jim was throat-fucking her, shoving his cock so far down her throat that she thought sure she had swallowed him whole.

The room smelled of sweat, and sex and the air was filled with the moans and cries of impassioned teens. As the scene unfolded before her, Angel was busily filming it all, grinning like a Cheshire cat, and knowing that she would soon have her revenge.

Bailee’s slutty ways and loose talk had almost split her and Jim up awhile back and Angel had good reason to want to see Bailee publicly shamed. Angel’s girlfriend, Christy, another cheerleader, also wanted to see Bailee fall because of the damage she had done. So the two girls giggled and gasped as the boys took their pleasure out on the inflamed girl.

Bailee writhed and twisted under the boys’ assaults. She had never had so much cock available to her at the same time and she was doing her best to take care of each of them. She thrusted up and down and rolled her hips on Tom’s cock while Phil slammed into her tight asshole in time to her motions. Jim pumped his cock in and out of Bailee’s throat, going deep and holding it until she almost panicked and then pulling out only long enough for the girl to suck in a desperate breath before blocking her air again.

Angel had an idea just then that would put the crowning touch on Bailee’s gangbang. She turned to Christy, “As soon as Phil cums, I want you to go and make that little slut eat you out. I want to film her with her face buried in a girl’s pussy. I want you to rub your pussy all over her face so I get a good picture of her with pussy cream all over her. We’ll teach this little cocktease a lesson!” she said with a spiteful sneer. At first Christy wasn’t sure, but as Angel was the head cheerleader and had to power to kick her off the squad, she grudgingly agreed.

“Okay, I’ll do it ... just make sure my face isn’t on the video. This would kill my Mom if she found out!” she said. Angel promised, and so Christy began getting out of her cheerleading uniform. The cheerleader-turned-porn-star was just finishing her undressing when Tom groaned loudly.

“I’m coming!” he announced to the room’s occupants.

He grabbed Bailee’s hips and pulled her down hard on him as at the same time he raised himself up, burying his cock as deep as he could inside the girls’ dripping pussy.

MMMMFFFMMM!” Bailey tried to scream out her own orgasm, but with a mouthful of cock she could barely be heard over the cheers of the observers and the moans and groans of the participants.

Bailee couldn’t hold back any longer and as her dam broke, she poured out her frustration all over Tom and the bed below her. Angel made sure she got that clearly on her video, giggling so hard she almost couldn’t hold the camera-phone still to record it.

Bailee shuddered and convulsed as a tremendous orgasm wracked her body. This had been building in her since she got to the party and now there was no holding back. Bailee came hard and when she finally stopped, she collapsed onto Tom, chest heaving and spontaneous convulsions sending shudders through her body as she lay gasping for air. Bailee was slick with sweat and come – hers and others.

Phil pulled his cock out of her ass for a moment, rolling the girl bodily over and allowing an exhausted Tom to get up. Then Phil remounted Bailee, not allowing her much of a break before returning to his hard anal pounding.

This time, however, with no one in her pussy, Phil used his thumb to massage Bailee’s throbbing swollen clit. Bailee reached up and pinched and pulled at her nipples as Phil pounded into her. Jim was close to cumming and it was his idea to come on the girl like he had seen in all the porn flicks.

So as Bailee laid on the bed being pummeled by Phil’s punishing cock, Jim stood on the edge of the bed jacking off the last few strokes before shooting his hot come onto Bailee’s firm breasts and belly. All of which was caught by Angel’s curious camera-phone.

Angel motioned for her friend to take her place. Phil pushed Bailee to the edge of the bed so her head was just about to hang over it. This would allow the nude girl to put her pussy in just the right position. The naked Christy, still a bit hesitant, moved in and straddled Bailee’s head.

“Now slut, eat her! Eat her pussy while I fuck your ass some more!” Phil commanded. Bailee had never been sexual with a woman, but as sex-crazed as she was, she didn’t pause for a second. As Christy squatted down slightly, Bailee shoved her tongue up into the girls’ blond-haired pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.