Caught Consequences - Cover

Caught Consequences

by Badger Hole

Copyright© 2022 by Badger Hole

Coming of Age Sex Story: In the continuing story of Julie and the Consequences of being caught are revealed. Best to read my other caught stories first. Read the codes, please.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Facial   Scatology   Water Sports   .

Julie and her mom were relaxing in the living room. Julie liked the new house etiquette regarding well everything. After catching my mom with the dog, mom told me everything about how she knew what a dirty girl I had been in the park. The dress code around the house quickly evaporated. Dad had laid out some expectations, if not actual rules. He expected my mom and me to be ‘presentable at all times; what I took that to mean was that we should present our pussy and asshole, not hide our nudity but relish in it and show it off. So, I started going naked around the house. My brother liked me naked and his role as well. His big job was to help me practice by giving him blowjobs whenever he wanted. It did not matter what I was doing, he could come up to me and just put his dick in my face, and I was supposed to start sucking. It is a good thing that I like giving blowjobs, and I think my technique is getting better. Dad said Buster was just another male in our house and should be treated equally well with all his and Josh’s benefits. Buster is a golden lab, a beautiful dog. He had his nose in one of our crotches whenever he was around my mom or me. He has a talented tongue. Mom liked Buster and would give him blow jobs and let him mount her. I have not done that yet. Did I say yet? I am unsure if I want to, but mom sure comes a lot on that dog’s big dick.

It had been two days since I was caught; Dad said I looked lovely and would praise me whenever I showed off my body. I got the hint early that he liked me naked; he never told me I could not wear clothes, and I got the impression that he preferred me in my natural state. I think that mom and dad used to be pretty kinky, then you know, Kids happened. Last night Josh even came up to me in the living room while we were watching TV and put his cock in my face right in front of mom and dad; that was a new twist. He always did it when we were alone. I loved to suck cock, so I sucked Josh off; Mom and Dad watched with a smile as Josh pulled out and splattered my forehead with sticky cum. What a feeling of acceptance that gave me with come on my face; he looked so happy; I smiled up at him, blinking the cum out of my eye. I knew it looked good. I had a tan face, and his white come stood out in sharp contrast to my darker complexion. I could wear a facial really well like Cary Grant wore a suit. I glanced in the buffet’s mirror and saw the white streaks running down my face. Giving me that slutty look my dad liked so much.”

I know this sounds like all we do is sex. It has not always been like this. Five days ago, this would never have crossed my mind. In the meantime, a lot has happened. My brother caught me masturbating with my new dildo. And threatened to tell mom and dad. So, he blackmailed me to ‘spend time with him and his friends this summer. It started innocent enough.

Then when Coach caught us, I gave blow jobs to Josh’s friends and the coach in the park. Well, it went downhill from there; after a couple of gangbangs, dirty anal sex, and sucking on shitty dicks I loved it. I wanted more, I wanted to experience everything, and I opened up my pussy to be fucked the next day. I was using gods loophole before, only taking it up the ass, so I was technically a virgin. My boyfriend caught me with those guys while I was drinking their piss. Long story short. I let him take my virgin pussy and the rest of the guys after him. I fell in love with being a dirty girl. They even shit on me, and I loved that too.

Cleaning up and coming home, I looked for mom and found Buster licking her pussy while she lay on the bed in the main suite. She then told me everything. Now that you are caught up. Let’s get back to the story.

Steve “Josh, my boy, good job, way to mark a slut; Julie, you can keep that on your face if you want. I like the look of cum dripping down your face.”

My dad Steve was a beautiful man, kinky but beautiful, and I loved him. He was dressed in shorts and a tee-shirt. It was his day off, and he was relaxing. I was still feeling my way around in this new family situation. I looked up, and my mother stood up and started coming toward me.

“No, fair, you need to share. Come here and kiss me, Julie.” Mom came and licked my cum covered face; she loved fresh cum. Well, why not? I loved it too, and she was a slut like me. She was my idol, my guiding light, the way-shower. “You are getting better at sucking cock, but you still need to practice more, Dad; come here and let your daughter practice more.”

“Not right now, dear I must make some phone calls. I will take a rain check, though.’

I could not understand dad; he just refused a blow job. He has never turned me down before. My brain started to wheel out of control. Was I not good enough to suck his dick? Was he distraught with me?

“Julie, please come with your old mom. I want to show you some things I purchased for you; you need to try them on. And don’t worry about that old fart. He can’t get it up right now. I drained him dry in the kitchen.”

“Oh good, I thought there was something wrong with me. What did you get me, mom?”

We started walking to their bedroom. “Well, there was a new Bikini shop when I was in town. Well, it did not sell just bikinis, but they had a selection of wicked weasel swimsuits.”

“Wicked Weasel, I have not heard of them.”

Mom “oh, this is going to be fun. Wicked Weasel has the smallest bikinis I know of. Here try this purple one on.”

“Where is it? All I see are some strings.”

“That’s right, baby, this one is a new model. It just gives you the illusion you have on a bikini. See this string. It wraps around your waist like this; then these two strings come down on either side of your pussy then they separate and come up your cheeks like the edge of a traditional bikini bottom and tie back to the strap around your waist. Oh my god, you look fantastic at a glance. You see a splash of color, and you don’t notice there is nothing more than a splash of color. Bend over. Let me see you from behind. “she reached out toward my butt and adjusted the strings. “That’s better. Now you can show off your asshole.”

“What about the top
? How does that work.”

“That’s what this is” she held up another string. There were no little pieces of cloth on this item of clothing like the bottom; I could not tell which was the top or bottom. They looked exactly alike; can you call something that does not cover anything clothes? Mom looped it around my neck, crossing down between my breasts and then back under my tits, around my back, and finally tying it in the front under my boobs. I looked into the mirror. I looked hot. I turned around, looked over my shoulder, and stretched my legs. My asshole looked back at me. “Mom, where can I wear this? I will get arrested.”

“Oh no, baby, not any more times they are a-changing.”

“What do you mean, mom? I haven’t heard anything?”

“Well, the school has adopted a couple of progressive programs, the city has rescinded all the anti-nudity laws, and the public sex laws are pretty lax. If it is with consenting persons, it’s fine.”

“Are you telling me I could wear this to school?””well
, maybe one of the new programs is the NIS nude in school. You spend one week naked at school and all the functions.”

“I heard rumors about that. Could I do that?”

“Well, I think you might be better with the KIS offshoot program.”

“What’s that? I haven’t heard about that.”

“It’s new. It stands for Kink In School, an anti-kink-shaming program that helps you learn about all kinds of kinks and lets you develop your own without worrying about being kink-shamed. Well, unless your kink is to be kink shamed.”

“That sounds fun; what kind of kinks are there to choose from?”

“Well, what do you think about being a dirty slut, piss, and shit bucket. A real-life dirty girl.”

“Mom, I could do that?” Could I really do that? I had a lot of fun in the park with the guys; I loved being used like that. Just how far could I take this.

“Julie, you could show up at school with shit on your tits, and nobody would give you a hard time; they may give you more shit. He he”

She could not be serious. Showing up at school naked except for smeared shit on my tits.

“Mom, Don’t joke with me on this; it sounds too good to be true. I love watching that video of me with all those boys shitting on me and having me give their shitty dicks blow jobs; are you saying I can do that in school too?”

“Yes, as far as I understand, there are some rules and commitments you must make and agree to, but we have all summer to work out those details. Let’s finish picking out your outfit for the poker party.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.