Photo and Painting Portal No. 13 - Cover

Photo and Painting Portal No. 13

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: A lovely London garden makes Emma remember her lover Alina, and she wonders if she can portal the two of them there. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Portal 13

Roger Fry, A London Garden

The painting of the London garden made Emma think of her friend Alina, whom she had not seen in much too long. Emma thought Alina would love this garden, the sound of that pretty fountain, the scent of those lovely flowers, but was there any way to truly share it? She’d managed a dual porting with Nils, but in order to accomplish it, they’d been locked together in sexual embrace. Much as Emma would have liked such a situation with Alina, it wouldn’t be possible. The last time they’d made love was after Alina had bought that creamsicle pillow. “This will be perfect to make love upon,” Alina had insisted. Emma thought it was much too small, but she agreed that the pink and white design was very dear. “And the sweet flower on top makes me think of your sweet flower,” Alina had said. As it turned out, the little pillow was quite suitable for lovemaking. Alina had arranged Emma just so, then arranged herself in a complementary fashion. Emma found herself licking Alina’s sex while Alina fingered her pussy and caressed behind her knees. They swirled into orgasm, and then, Emma’s face drenched with Alina’s sex juice, her mouth full of Alina’s cum, they’d kissed passionately.

Please Wait while image loads

Emma thought if she could bring Alina to mind with sufficient strength and affection, maybe the pair of them could materialize in the London garden. Emma closed her eyes, and she heard the splash of the fountain, and she breathed the scent of the flowers, and she felt the pillow soft grass at her back. For a sweet moment she could taste Alina’s cunt upon her tongue and feel her fingers at the back of her knee She swirled into orgasm.

Please Wait while image loads

It was nice but it wasn’t enough.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.