Bible Study - Cover

Bible Study

by MaryS

Copyright© 2022 by MaryS

Erotica Sex Story: Father and son go to new strip-club. Son finds out that his mother’s bible study group are strippers. I thought about making this a multi-chapter story, but I have other projects I’m working on. This story popped into my head as I was sitting in the dark in my closet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Facial   Oral Sex   .

Venus Enterprises, Inc. had opened a new strip club in the industrial area of the city. The Labia had been open for a month and was getting rave reviews online. People were giving it five out of five cocks.

The SUV pulled into the parking lot. “Fuck this place is packed tonight,” Mike Holder, 35 and the director of outreach for the Kingdom Come mega church in Newbury, a suburb several miles south of the city.

Sitting in the passenger seat was his son, Jason Holder, 14. “Won’t mom get pissed if she finds out I went to a strip club?”

Mike pulled into a parking space. “I won’t tell if you won’t,” he smiled.

“Besides, it’s time that you get a proper education about women and the work place,” laughed his dad.

At first Jason had been excited when his dad had suggested they go out to the new strip club, but now that he was here, he was having second thoughts. What would mom think of him visiting a place of sex? As far as he knew none of his friends had been here.

Mike chuckled. “Women in the fucking work place! Women don’t belong in a work place, they fucking belong in a whorehouse or strip joint. I mean come on, women have three orifices that should be put to good use.”

Jason didn’t know what to say, he never did when his dad got to talking about women. His mom would get pissed whenever his dad spoke like that.

As they walked across the parking lot they could hear the thumping music. The flashy sign proclaimed it was group night where women over 35 could form a dance group, such as attorney’s, teachers, sales clerks, or whatever, and be given a shot at the stage.

“I want to see what this place is all about,” added Mike. “And besides your mother is at a bible study for the outreach group. It’s a Friday night and we’ll have several hours to ourselves.”

“I know, but it kinda feels like I’m betraying her trust by not staying home tonight.”

Jason had assured his mom that he would stay home, even if his dad went to the local bar.

“Nonsense, we’ll be home before mom walks in the door. She’ll never know where you’ve been,” Mike looked at his son. “Unless you tell her.”

“No, not me dad.”

As they walked up to the entry, the female bouncer in the doorway said, “You’re okay,” she looked at Mike. “But I’m gonna need to see some ID for the kid.”

“What? Strip clubs let kids in all the time,” protested Mike.

The bouncer looked at Mike crossing her arms across her ample chest. “I still need to see some ID for the kid.”

“Fuck, didn’t expect this,” Mike reached into this back pocket and pulled out his wallet. He took out a bill and handed it to the bouncer. “Here, his name is Grant.”

The bouncer smiled as she stuffed the bill in her pocket. “Have yourself a good time gentlemen.”

Mike paid the entry fee of 5 dollars each and they got the back of their hand stamp so they could come and go until the club closed at 3 in the morning.

Inside, it was semi-dark, the strobe lights flashed and colorful lights moved along the walls, ceiling, and floor of the large dance area. There were four stages with interconnecting walk ways and comfortable recliners three deep around the stages.

A waitress walked by, “Sit anywhere you like gentlemen,” she smiled.

Jason’s eyes got big. The waitress looked to be 14 or 15, had two little hand pasties over her nipples, a flesh colored skimpy thong around her waist, and red six inch stripper heels. Her breasts, at least 34’s, were bouncing up and down as she walked by.

“Fuck!” Jason said out loud.

“That’s the spirit!” Mike laughed as he patted his son on the shoulder. “That’s how all women and girls should be dressed.” Mike looked around. “Let’s get that table over there, by the stage.”

Father and son sat themselves down at the table. It was right next to stage four. Another smiling teen waitress came over to the table.

She leaned in over the table, her breasts swaying beneath her. “Hello, I’m Holly, your server tonight. What can I get you gentlemen?”

Mike licked his lips as he looked Holly up and down.

“Ah, a coke for him, a beer and a shot of Jack for me,” Mike replied.

“Very good,” smiled the waitress. “If you need anything at all let me know.”

“Like what?” Mike leaned closer to Holly.

“If you want to order one of the mature dancers for some booty action, let me know.”

“Do we have to choose one of the dancers here?” asked Mike.

“If you want, but we also have a stable of teen girls in the back for something a little more extracurricular,”

“Extracurricular?” Miked asked.

“We cater to all fetishes and fantasy’s,” smiled Holly.

Girls, 14 to 17 could work in strip clubs, whorehouses, be part of prostitution rings, but they could only work on Friday’s and Saturday’s. A lot of cities had prohibition about working on school nights. Venus Enterprises offered one year sex contracts to women and girls. It was a way for women and girls to make their own money.

“Damn!” smiled Mike. He looked at Jason. “Fuck this place is awesome!”

“Venus Enterprises aims to satisfy the urges of our male clientele with all types of girls,” she paused and smiled. “You gentlemen seem interested, I’ll bring the price menu and I’ll be right back your order.”

Looking around the club, it smelled of expensive perfume and alcohol, but there was excitement in the air. There were more men and boys sitting at the tables near the stages, while women and girls sat further away from the stages. The women and girls were just a boisterous as the men and boys.

Holly returned with their drinks and two menus. “Pay now or on a tab?” she smiled.

Jason couldn’t take his eyes from her breasts and Mike noticed that.

“Pay now,” Mike replied as he watched his son fuck the waitress with his eyes.

After Holly left, they looked at the price menu. The 14-year-old’s were the most expensive and the price went down from there as the age of the female got older. There were different sections on the menu, like, arm pit sex, foot fetish, leg humping, hand jobs, which were the least expensive, anal, oral and cunt sex, facials of course. The maximum was three males to the female. There was the specialty section where one could spank, slap or spit on the woman or girl. At the bottom of the menu it stated, “Any broken bones, cuts, bruises on our employees, will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.”

“I think I’ll order something off the tasty morsel section,” Mike smiled. Jason went to that section. There were smiling mug shots of teenage girls. Under each picture listed what fetish or specialty the girl was into.

Mike raised his hand and waved Holly over. He selected a 14-year-old blue eyed, blonde hair girl. He paid for the combo ‘Spitting on her while having oral sex’. Mike paid Holly the money.

“Very good sir, you won’t be disappointed,” she smiled. “Follow me please.”

Mike gulped down his shot and drank his beer.

“When does the show start?” Jason asked.

Holly looked over at the digital clock over the bar. “Two minutes.”

His dad stood up taking his wallet out. He took out three fifties handing them to Jason. “Don’t spend it all in one place,” he chuckled.

Holly smiled and took Mike’s hand to lead him to the back of the club.

“Have fun dad!”

Jason settled into the recliner and waited for the show.

The lights went low and the music started up. A female voice came over the PA system.

“Welcome patrons. Our next show is about to start. Each dancer tonight will do one dance on the main stage then move around the other stages. If you like what you see, place your order with your waitress. The dancers can only be booked in 20 minute increments. Now for your viewing pleasure we have four wonderful women from the Bible Study group. Starting off on the main stage, Mrs. Tiffany Bowers.”

The men and boys around the four stages stood up. They took their cocks out making ready to stroke it as the dancers moved around the stages. When Jason started puberty he measured his cock, it was just over 12 inches with a circumference of 6.5 inches. The boys in gym class were envious of him.

“What the fuck?” Jason looked at the main stage.

The dancer, Tiffany Bowers came out on stage smiling and the music turned up. She swayed her hips and twirled around the pole.

“Is that?” Jason asked himself.

Jason watched the woman prance around the stage slowly removing her bra to the music. The men, women, boys and girls around the main stage waved their dollar bills at her. Every now and then one of them would lick their dollar bill and slap it onto her thigh or ass cheek.

Tiffany Bowers was the wife of associate pastor Adam Bowers. As the song ended she flung her thong into the crowd. She was clean shaven.

Tiffany sauntered to the next stage waving, smiling, and blowing kisses.

“Next, we have Mrs. Alison Greene on the main stage.”

“Jesus!” Jason said.

Alison was the wife of Harold Greene, the church finance chairman. She too pranced and danced around the stage as patrons slapped dollar bills on her body.

“What’s going on?” Jason asked himself.

His cock was stiff as hell. He hadn’t taken it out of his pants yet.

As the show progressed, the men and boys had their cocks out and were stroking them. The girls and women in the audience seem to ignore the men and boys around them as they took in the show.

The third dancer was Joan Martin, the wife of Zac Martin, the deputy pastor, the number two man in the church.

Jason had always wondered what these women looked like naked. When he started puberty last year a sexy fantasy would creep into his head. And now here were three of them, nude, dancing around the stages, shaking their tits and ass with no pubic hair of all things.

Jason had to take his cock out. It had grown stiff and was uncomfortably squeezed into his pants.

“Our fourth and final dancer for this round is Mrs. Patsy Holder.”

Jason damn near fell over. Out on stage pranced his mother, waving and smiling, her breasts jiggling up and down. She bent over and slapped her ass at the audience, which went wild.

His dad was the director of church fellowship and he and his mom setup fellowship meetings before and after church and sometimes fellowship parties at their house.

By the time Tiffany, Alison, and Joan had danced their way over to the fourth stage, they saw Jason standing next to it. The three tried to show no emotion at being found out, but Joan looked like she was about to freak out, but they kept dancing. The thing was, Jason had his cock out and he noticed that the church women stole glances at his crotch.

Finally his mom danced over to the stage where Jason was standing. She had a surprised look on her face, but held her composure as she swayed back and forth, her tits swinging back and forth.

Without thinking about it, Jason both started stroking his cock. Patsy moved on. When the music ended she jumped off the stage and made her way over to him.

“What the fuck are you doing here Jason?” An out of breath Patsy said.

“What am I doing? What are you doing here? You’re supposed to be at bible study at Mrs. Green’s house.”

They stared at each other then Patsy looked at her son. Her eyes dropped to his cock, which was still hard. Jason had a sheepish look on his face.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.