My Life as a Sex Slave - Cover

My Life as a Sex Slave

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 7: Church

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: Church - A Baptist teen seduces her family and corrupts her minister father's church.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Clergy   Nudism  

All week kids in school were talking about me, snickering whenever I walked by, calling me a slut and a whore, and the more they called me names the hotter I got. By the end of the week I was masturbating openly in class, and when the weekend came I spent all day Saturday naked, walking around the house, fucking James and Mark and Father and eating Mother, anxious for Sunday. And then the day arrived.

Daddy told me to wear stockings and nothing else under a robe, and to come to the anti-room behind the altar, so I did it, playing with myself as I heard him making a “special announcement” to the congregation.

“We have been infected,” he began from the pulpit. “Our church family has been infected by Satan.” There were a lot of “Ohh’s” and “Ahh’s” from the congregation as Daddy continued.

“My daughter Catherine is gone over, my friends. Over to Satan. Over to the dark side. She is sick. It is up to us to help her. Up to you. All of you.” Then, “Catherine. Come out here,” Daddy called out.

I walked out in front of the congregation, my heart beating, cunt tingling. When I was standing on the altar in front of everyone Daddy said, “Show them, child. Show them the body Satan has given you.” And I did it.

I dropped the robe, standing there wearing just a pair of black stockings, my nipples hard, cunt dripping.

“Lie on the cot, child,” Daddy said, and I lay down on a cot someone had placed there at the head of the center aisle between pews. “Show them,” Daddy said, and I did it. I started playing with my pussy right there in front of all these do-goodie Christian hypocrites.

“Now, my friends. We need your help now. We need to purify this poor child with the holy fluids of our bodies. We will begin in rows. This one first,” Daddy said, pointing to the front row. I noticed it contained the same Deacons who had fucked me the week before, and as they approached me, one by one they took out their hard cocks. And then they fucked me.

“After them, the next row. All of you, men and boys. Give her your fluids. If you are not old enough to provide her your sperm, or if you are females and not possessed with a penis, then give her the golden fluids you CAN provide from your bodies. Don’t be shy. She needs this Christian purification,” Father said, his voice crazy, really weirded out now. And then they did it. One by one the men and boys of the church came to me, and then came in me, and those who couldn’t come peed on and in me, drenching me in golden showers, right there in church. And I came so many times I passed out again.

When I awoke we were alone, just my family and me. Father came down from the pulpit and kissed me then, telling me he hoped I’d enjoyed being purified by the church members.

“I loved it, Father,” I said shyly, happy to show him the respect I intended by calling him Father again.

“We shall do this every week until you are cured, Catherine,” he said. And that’s how I fell in love with my current husband, Cliff.

Cliff was one of the Deacons who had fucked me that first Sunday. He told Father he wanted to marry me, and said he’d show his appreciation by donating richly to the church. Father agreed, and gave me to Cliff.

“This man owns you now, Catherine,” Daddy said, while conducting the marriage ceremony in front of the congregation. I was naked, of course, except for a pair of white stockings. “Obey him. You are his now. I give you to him. As his property. Do anything he wants. Anything. You are his sex slave, to use any way he wishes. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Father,” I said, excited.

“I now pronounce you man and wife,” Father said. Then, “You may fuck the bride.” And he did it. Right there in front of everyone in the congregation.

Afterward whoever wanted to fuck me came forward and did it while Cliff looked on, beaming proudly.

“I’ve always wanted to own a sex slave as beautiful as you, Catherine,” he said. And then he kissed me, tasting the cum from more than a dozen men on my lips and cheeks.

“I’m yours, Cliff,” I said. “Do anything you want to me.” And you know what? He did, and has ever since, and we lived happily ever after...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.