My Life as a Sex Slave - Cover

My Life as a Sex Slave

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 6: Fucking the Deacons

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Fucking the Deacons - A Baptist teen seduces her family and corrupts her minister father's church.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Clergy   Nudism  

The next day I went around the house naked, rubbing myself in front of any of my family members who wanted to see me.

“Father is going to punish you again,” Mark giggled.

“I know,” I grinned. “I want him to. I love it,” I said, rubbing my clitty harder.

Father had gone to the church office to prepare his sermon for Sunday’s service. I wondered what he was going to say to everyone, because I knew he felt to guilty to be able to not confess his SINs to someone, and I thought he was so fucked up now that he might even announce in front of the entire congregation what we’d done. And I was right!

That Sunday, after the normal service was concluded Daddy asked the seven church elders to remain behind for an important announcement. These were the Deacons of the church, and they were old farts, from maybe 55 to 70 or so. Daddy asked me to stay, too, and I knew he knew I wasn’t wearing underwear because I’d flashed my naked pussy at him while he’d been delivering the sermon. I thought it was hot, too, because I saw some of the men and a couple of the women in the choir looking at my naked slit when I flashed Daddy.

“I’ve asked you here to inform you of something,” Daddy began. “We ... we have been infiltrated,” Daddy said. “We have been INFECTED by a virus of the worst kind. We ... my family and I, have been infected by the Devil himself. You see...” Daddy said. “My daughter, Catherine, has gone over to the dark side. She has been corrupted by Satan. And through her young body, he ... the dark prince ... he has infected my entire family ... including me.”

“NO!” one of the old farts gasped.

“It can’t BE,” another wheezed.

“HOW, Pastor?” a third asked.

“She has been ... pleasuring herself! And ... and through HIM she even managed to corrupt my entire family. The sins of the flesh are weak, gentlemen. And Satan has given the child all the weapons she needs to lead us into the darkness. Show them, Catherine. SHOW THEM HOW SATAN HAS MANAGED TO GIVE YOU THE STRENGTH TO CORRUPT OTHERS ON HIS BEHALF!” Father said. So I did it.

“Daddy’s right, you guys,” I said. “Like today. I don’t have on any panties. See?” I said, raising my skirt, my legs parted, glistening bare pussy lips puffy ... fragrant.

Gasps went up among the men, and when I began to remove my blouse, showing them my naked tits, quickly stepping out of my blouse and skirt, standing naked in front of them, I said, “I love to touch my pussy, like this,” I continued, masturbating as I drew closer to the staring men. “And I love it when men’s cocks get hard, like yours, Mr. Andrews,” I said, reaching out to touch one of the men’s growing erections.

“Oh GOD!” he gasped, his face reddening.

“No. Not God! SATAN!” I laughed. “Satan is my father now. And you are powerless to resist me,” I said, moving to one of the other men, one of the younger ones. His cock was hard already, and when I unzipped his trousers and reached in and took it out he didn’t do anything to try to stop me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.