My Life as a Sex Slave - Cover

My Life as a Sex Slave

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 5: Punishment again

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Punishment again - A Baptist teen seduces her family and corrupts her minister father's church.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Clergy   Nudism  

As soon as Mother and Lizzie and the boys got home Daddy called us all into the living room again, gruffly telling us all to sit down.

“I don’t even know where to begin telling you this,” he began. “Today I once again caught Catherine DEFILING herself in her room ... AGAIN! In DIRECT VIOLATION OF MY ADMONITION OF HER DESPICABLE BEHAVIOR. Therefore she is going to be punished yet again. RIGHT here. RIGHT now! And since she is intent upon behaving at the little slut she so obviously is, she will be USED like the whore she is. Take off your clothes, Catherine,” Daddy said, and I didn’t protest this time. Instead I relished it. I began a slow strip tease of sorts, sliding my blouse over my top, then stepping out of my skirt. When I reached behind my back to unhook my bra I saw Daddy’s cock getting hard again. I smiled at him, as though we were alone in the room, then took the bra off and let it fall to the floor. I cupped my tits in my hands then, aiming them at him, tweaking my nipples as Daddy watched, his cock growing harder. Then I stepped out of my panties and walked over to where Daddy was standing.

“If I’m a whore, treat me like one, Daddy. Show them what a slut I am. Fuck me, Daddy. FUCK YOUR SLUT DAUGHTER IN FRONT OF THEM TO SHOW ME WHAT A WHORE YOU’VE RAISED,” I said, reaching down to rub my pussy in front of everyone.

“It’s what I SHOULD do!” Daddy snapped. “That is exactly what I SHOULD DO!”

“THEN DO IT, DADDY. FUCK ME!” I said, walking over to the sofa, lying down, one leg on top of it, the other on the floor as I masturbated openly in front of everyone.

“GOD FORGIVE YOU, CHILD, FOR WHAT YOU’RE MAKING ME DO, YOU UNHOLY SEDUCTRESS SLUT OF SATAN!” Daddy shrieked, unzipping his pants, then ripping his fly open. Then he took out his big cock and lay on top of me, sliding it into my cunt in one long, penetrating thrust. DADDY WAS FUCKING ME RIGHT IN FRONT OF MOTHER AND LIZZIE AND MY BROTHERS ... AND I LOVED IT!

“I ... I think Satan has infected me, too, Mother,” I heard Lizzie say. She was taking off her dress then as well, and when Mother saw that she almost fainted. Then James and Mark giggled and joined us, stripping off their clothes.

“Come on, Mother. Take your clothes off, too!” James teased.

“Yeah, Mother. We’d love to see you naked like Cat,” Mark said, touching his cock now. Then Lizzie and my brothers were naked, too, and all of them were masturbating as Daddy fucked me.

“Oh God, Daddy, yes! DO IT! FUCK ME! I AM THE DAUGHTER OF SATAN! FUCK ME WITH YOUR HOLY COCK! SHOOT HOT CUM IN MY FUCKING CUNT! MAKE ME PREGNANT WITH YOUR HOLY SPERM. AND I WANT MARK AND JAMES TO FUCK ME, TOO ... AND ... AND ALL THE DEACONS OF THE CHURCH. I WANT TO LET ANYBODY WHO WANTS ME TO FUCK ME. I LOVE FUCKING, DADDY. I LOVE COCKS! AND I LOVE WHEN YOU CAME ON MY TONGUE IN MY ROOM TODAY!” I babbled.

“When he WHAT?” Mother said, stunned.

“Oh God, DADDY! YES! FUCK ME! HE DID, MOTHER. HE CAME TO MY ROOM AND SAW ME FUCKING MYSELF WITH ... WITH A CUCUMBER! AND ... AND I MADE HIS COCK HARD AND I MADE HIM TAKE IT OUT AND I KEPT FUCKING MYSELF WHILE DADDY CAME ALL OVER MY FACE AND IN MY MOUTH AND I LOVED IT! I FUCKING love BEING A SLUT WHORE CUNT COCKSUCKER!” I screamed, feeling Daddy’s cock pounding my cunt now, both of us close to coming. I pumped my cunt up into his cock as hard as I could, and when Daddy finally screamed and pushed as hard as he could into my body I felt his cum shooting into my cunt, and I came so hard the room began to spin around in circles and the next thing I knew I was passing out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.