My Life as a Sex Slave - Cover

My Life as a Sex Slave

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 4: Busted on purpose

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Busted on purpose - A Baptist teen seduces her family and corrupts her minister father's church.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Clergy   Nudism  

A few days later I was home alone. I think Mother had taken Lizzie and my brothers shopping for school clothes or something. Anyway, I was lying in bed, naked again, and playing with myself, wondering if Father would come in and catch me again. Actually HOPING he would catch me, because, you see, what I was thinking about as I lay there fucking myself with a cucumber I’d fashioned into a fake cock was what would happen if Father saw me doing THIS. And then he did.

I heard him opening my bedroom door, and when he walked in I didn’t even pretend to stop.

“Hi, Daddy,” I grinned up at him, sliding the cucumber in and out of my cunt while he watched me. “I’m being bad again, aren’t I,” I said. “Are you going to punish me in front of my brothers and Lizzie and Mother again?”

He walked over to my bed and didn’t say a word. Instead he just stood there looking down at my naked body, his face red. I could see he was conflicted, fighting his emotions, the “Satanic demons” growing inside him, so I tried to be as nasty as I could to tease him.

“Look, Daddy ... look what Satan is making me do. Can you see how wet my pussy is, Daddy? Is this what fucking would be like, Daddy? I tried to carve this thing so it would feel like a real cock in my cunt. Isn’t it hot to see me like this, Daddy? I think you like it, because your cock is getting hard, isn’t it. Look at it, Daddy. Show it to me. Will you? Please? I know you know how to fuck, because that’s how you got me and my sister and brothers, right, Daddy? And I think you like fucking because sometimes we can hear you when you’re fucking Mom,” I said, sliding the cuck in and out of my pussy faster now.

“Catherine ... I ... I...” he stammered, staring at my tits, then back down to my cunt again.

“I love you watching me like this, Daddy. And I love seeing your cock getting hard like that. I ... I wish maybe you ... we ... oh GOD, Daddy ... I ... I wish you could PUT YOUR COCK IN MY CUNT AND FUCK ME LIKE YOU DO MOTHER!” I gasped, coming while staring at his cock. He was totally hard now, and wasn’t trying to hide it from me, either.

“Come closer, Daddy. Do it. PLEASE! Take it out. I KNOW you want to come ... have to come. SHOOT IT ON MY FACE, DADDY! PLEASE! DON’T WASTE IT! I ... WANT ... YOU ... TO ... COME ... ON ... MY ... FACEEEEE!” I screamed, my body jerking as my orgasm slammed into me.

“Oh my GOD, Catherine! You ... you ARE the daughter of the Devil. AND I CAN’T HELP IT! I’M UNDER HIS SPELL, TOO. And YOUR spell. AND I CAN’T RESIST YOU, YOU FUCKING WHORE!” Daddy said, unzipping his pants, whipping out his cock.

Daddy’s cock was beautiful. Hard, too, around seven or eight inches long, with the crown leaking goo as he aimed it at me, moving closer to my face, his eyes glazed with desire. Then I reached up and took it in my hand, tugged on it a little, bringing him closer to my face. And then he did it. Daddy came, his cock EXPLODING, showering me in cum. I pumped on his cock, and when I stuck my tongue out Daddy shot another gob of hot sperm right into my mouth.

He stood there for a few more seconds, his body twitching, cock spurting gobs of hot cum onto my face. I loved it, but then Daddy looked down at me and I thought he was going to cry as he turned from me, tucking his cock back inside his trousers as he fled from the room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.